PDA

View Full Version : would you let sree cook for you

bcass
28-06-2009, 10:45 AM
:yuk: i have seen 3 attempts of his cooking.
1) when he made a curry, someone tasted it and quickly went to drink loads of water as he made it much too hot, he may like it hot but he should have considered others.
2) raw bacon sandwiches, ignored 2 people when they told him it should be cooked.
3) last night he took his frozen fish and some frozen oven chips from the freezer and put them in the oven, i never saw him check how long each took to cook, pr-heat the oven or in fact switch the oven on.
and if what i read is that he cooked something with a load of garlic, i think i would rather starve than get stomach problems or food poisoning.
in the information on him he says that he lives with 2 girls who do all the cooking, i can't blame them

Sabrewulf238
28-06-2009, 10:46 AM
No, I'd probably be dead after one bite. :yuk:

Harry!
28-06-2009, 10:48 AM
Nope. Dread to think what would happern if he opened a restaraunt.

doublewit
28-06-2009, 10:51 AM
Bacon? Aren't Hindu's Vegetarians?
I remember during the King Henry trials when Charlie was chasing HM's with the Pig feet Sree said 'No I cant touch' so Charlie left him alone and chased one of the girls.

Yeh he did undercook the chips. I thought the fact he was cooking his own Fish to share with the other 3 might mean they wont vote for him...lol.

bettiepage
28-06-2009, 10:52 AM
After the bacon - no way.

xerophytes
28-06-2009, 10:53 AM
N-O.

Why would I, if I could cook on my own.

HELLIWONTGO
28-06-2009, 10:54 AM
I agree, worked in kitchens for many years and hygiene is vital food poisoning is very unpleasant and Sree is not a good cook
But i'm not sure i would eat any of Freddies food either!:shocked:

Josy
28-06-2009, 11:10 AM
I would eat my own that i had cooked myself that way i would know exactly what was in it! :laugh:

Saph
28-06-2009, 11:18 AM
id love to cook for him

...so i can add poisen

jtalh2003
28-06-2009, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by doublewit
I remember during the King Henry trials when Charlie was chasing HM's with the Pig feet Sree said 'No I cant touch' so Charlie left him alone and chased one of the girls.

Yeh he did undercook the chips. I thought the fact he was cooking his own Fish to share with the other 3 might mean they wont vote for him...lol.
how did he make the bacon sarnies then?

AfroMullet
28-06-2009, 12:25 PM
No i would however "Eat his brain" though.

No homo.

kisywisy
28-06-2009, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by jtalh2003

he put raw bacon on rolls, one with mayo and another with ketchup and can't remember the other

he made them for lisa, kris and dogface (?)

lisa took a bite out of it and spat it out

Lauren
28-06-2009, 12:29 PM

Some are, depends if they want to or not.

Aren't Christians meant to not have sex before marriage? Do they do it? Most of the time, yes.

kisywisy
28-06-2009, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by Lauren

Some are, depends if they want to or not.

Aren't Christians meant to not have sex before marriage? Do they do it? Most of the time, yes.

sree wasn't making it for himself. he doesn't eat pig

Clockers
28-06-2009, 12:39 PM
He can cook for the people I hate. :tongue:

Lauren
28-06-2009, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by kisywisy

sree wasn't making it for himself. he doesn't eat pig

Yeah, I don't think they're allowed to handle it either though. That's if they're following it with utmost strictness, which most people don't.

jtalh2003
28-06-2009, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by kisywisy
Originally posted by jtalh2003

he put raw bacon on rolls, one with mayo and another with ketchup and can't remember the other

he made them for lisa, kris and dogface (?)

lisa took a bite out of it and spat it out
not what i meant lol was referring to the 'No I cant touch' bit

DrunkerThanMoses
28-06-2009, 12:46 PM
Yes just to have a evening with the dude.... he makes me laugh.. .I cant see why everyone seems the dislike him.. hes tv gold!

doublewit
28-06-2009, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by ImDrunkerThenMoses
Yes just to have a evening with the dude.... he makes me laugh.. .I cant see why everyone seems the dislike him.. hes tv gold!

Agreed he is TV Gold. You dont have to like him to aknowledge that

28thapril
28-06-2009, 01:07 PM
No chance he sucks at everything he does 'creepy':colour:

Gemmer-x
28-06-2009, 01:10 PM
after the bacon fiasco - ew no

SREETOWIN
28-06-2009, 03:08 PM
ive let him cook for me once, never again!! lol

Daffodil
28-06-2009, 03:10 PM
I wouldn't eat a meal from him mainly because I wouldn't know where his hands had been :(

LemonJam
28-06-2009, 03:14 PM
Depends how suicidal I was feeling.

witchy666
28-06-2009, 03:20 PM
Ewww no way

30stone
28-06-2009, 03:22 PM
Raw bacon, yum..

no he doesnt have a clue how to cook, 7n half cloves of garlic would be so strong.