PDA

View Full Version : Kris turning on Sophie already

vesavius
28-06-2009, 12:43 PM
Anyone else shee this conversation last night?

The guy is already talking about maybe '****ing her off' (direct quote) because he feels like he has been made to do 'all the running' so far.

He feels that will make him look bad in front of his mates on TV.

What a guy eh?

DrunkerThanMoses
28-06-2009, 12:45 PM
Did you notice he was kissing her last night... and he was like "I had to do that"... then looking into the camera..... what a ****ing tosser!

Chuckyegg
28-06-2009, 12:47 PM
all aboard the HMS Giveash|t!!!

jay303
28-06-2009, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by vesavius

hes already done that

vesavius
28-06-2009, 12:50 PM
Chucky, I pretty much see it the same way. Their relationship I couldnt give a **** about, agreed, but I mention it to reinforce what Kris is about.

Egotisical arrogant piece of crap imo. Just worthless.

vesavius
28-06-2009, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by jay303

hes already done that

His mates on the outside probably think he is doing great... birds of a feather and all that.

Sad but true.

DrunkerThanMoses
28-06-2009, 12:53 PM
Kris has friends? ......... Really? I fell sorry for them!

Z
28-06-2009, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by jay303

hes already done that

His mates on the outside probably think he is doing great... birds of a feather and all that.

Sad but true.

Spot on!

28thapril
28-06-2009, 01:04 PM
If he thinks hanging out with sophie is bad for his mates they must be loving charlie :thumbs:

Kris is such a boring loser and no-one really cares coz he's so boring!!!:shrug:

vesavius
28-06-2009, 01:11 PM
No, he thinks looking to made to be doing all the running is making him look bad in front of his mates.

His ego is just out of control tbh.

PixieBoots
28-06-2009, 04:59 PM
Chucky, I pretty much see it the same way. Their relationship I couldnt give a **** about, agreed, but I mention it to reinforce what Kris is about.

Egotisical arrogant piece of c**p imo. Just worthless.

Hear hear Vesuvias.

And before he has always said in front of everyone, including her, 'no way, I'm not rushing into a relationship, I'm gonna take my time' - if he was really into her he wouldn't even think this let alone say it. From that comment alone it is obvious he is using her. Good. She set herself up for it. Maybe if she falls hard enough she'll grow tf up.

*mazedsalv**
28-06-2009, 05:02 PM
I hope they stay away from each other... Sophie was actually close to Freddie in the first few days, she will benefit more for being away from Kris.

Beastie
28-06-2009, 05:32 PM
sophie needs to get rid of kris!!!

yeah i thought it was sweet when freddie and sophie were close the first few days! but sophie has said she doesnt even like freddie in the diary room :( kris could have poisoned her mind? or??

FelixO
28-06-2009, 05:39 PM
Oh he's just being a normal lad and cos it's on TV he gets slated?

BJ
28-06-2009, 05:42 PM
Yes I don't understand why Dogface is so against Halfwit. She says his name with such venom in the diary room.

PixieBoots
28-06-2009, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by FelixO

Yeah well the reason 'normal lads' behave like this is because they think it's normal. And it is, but only because people accept this behaviour. Besides, the point is, Sophie is so dumb she doesn't even realise that basically what he's saying is there is no way he is committing to her either in or out of the BB house.

And guys you are right - she even liked Angel at first as well, describing her as 'really sweet - just one of the girls.'

What really puts me off Sophie is her weakness of mind. Sure, she's young, but it's just so pathetic when you put this behaviour together with the fact that at her young and naive age she decided to have a boob job. It's like, why don't you focus on developing yourself as well as your physique? - Like I said, SHALLOW & DUMB, relying on looks to get by.

My theory - the moment she and CHris started their 'thing' was the moment Sophie's insecurities came into her "mind". They went on about how she's only ever had 2 bfs or something, and how inexperienced she is. Of course CHris poisoned her "mind", but only because she allowed him to, and that is what makes her so vile.

Billy
28-06-2009, 06:03 PM
This would do wonders for Sophie if Kris turns on her.

AyeAye_xO
28-06-2009, 06:05 PM
i dont like sophie.. she seems fake:s, like she pretends to act stupid for a game plan!.. and when all the house mates are drinking she always seems to get "very" drunk! i dont think kris would manage with her outside.. shes too immature!

FelixO
28-06-2009, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by PixieBoots

Yeah well the reason 'normal lads' behave like this is because they think it's normal. And it is, but only because people accept this behaviour. Besides, the point is, Sophie is so dumb she doesn't even realise that basically what he's saying is there is no way he is committing to her either in or out of the BB house.
#

Well that is the meaning of normal! That's the thing girls believe that a guy talking about stuff like this is him being an arsehole..... well no, he's just assessing the situation as he sees it

PixieBoots
28-06-2009, 06:28 PM
No - you misread my post, obviously.

Sure, it is normal what he is saying - laddish, usual stuff. What is not normal is how Sophie doesn't seem to realise is he is playing her.

And he is an arsehole, regardless of what he is talking about.

FelixO
28-06-2009, 06:31 PM
Obviously :rolleyes:

Kris really isn't that bad

Appearance_Of_A_Junky
28-06-2009, 06:32 PM
I have to agree with the OP. It has been heading this way for ages.

They do say relationships are based on communications, and neither of them have anything worth to say, or say anything of any worth.

I think Kris wants out, but can't leave her as;

A) He can't be seen to dump someone on TV, it won't be good for him
B) He might get nominated if he seen to be nasty
C) It will do damage to his reputation outside the house (ha!) like it did with Ziggy.

boomoo
28-06-2009, 06:33 PM
Kris was really unpleasant about Sophie last night. She knows her failings and just lounges around him all the time. He says he wants her to make a move on him. Why?

I think he does not like acting or being drunk. He said he is not into relationships and he got into bed with Sophie just so the camera wouls be on him. Every one saw Dale and Stu last year and that did not work. So why would he think this will.

She copies Kris for voting. BB say they do not discuss noms but Lisa and Karly said on Saturday that were still 3 to go and them it would be harder. So Sophie is going to be around a lot longer.

GeorgeOrwell
28-06-2009, 06:47 PM
Well that is the meaning of normal! That's the thing girls believe that a guy talking about stuff like this is him being an arsehole..... well no, he's just assessing the situation as he sees it

These things aren't mutually exclusive. Kris is assessing the situation as he sees it from his perspective as an arsehole. He is normally an arsehole. It's normal and it's his perspective AND he's an arsehole. All three things are true.

:colour:

vesavius
28-06-2009, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by PixieBoots

Egotisical arrogant piece of c**p imo. Just worthless.

Hear hear Vesuvias.

hehe the corruption is intentional, it was a character name in a game I had years ago. I just use it now because it's always free on every forum/ site I join so I can keep the same name across the net. :wink:

vesavius
28-06-2009, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by Appearance_Of_A_Junky
I have to agree with the OP. It has been heading this way for ages.

They do say relationships are based on communications, and neither of them have anything worth to say, or say anything of any worth.

I think Kris wants out, but can't leave her as;

A) He can't be seen to dump someone on TV, it won't be good for him
B) He might get nominated if he seen to be nasty
C) It will do damage to his reputation outside the house (ha!) like it did with Ziggy.

Exactly, and if I can add a...

D) If Sophie is ostracised from the group by being dumped and not feeling comfortable around Kris, there is a massive chance that Karly would follow and the Nasty power block would be broken. The girls go on very well with Siavash originally afterall... they easily could form the core of a new group.

Appearance_Of_A_Junky
28-06-2009, 07:25 PM
I'll accept the additional D :thumbs:

vesavius
28-06-2009, 07:41 PM
woot! :dance:

vesavius
28-06-2009, 09:13 PM
Well, there we go.

I love the way that, as soon as Sophie feels her postioning weakening by not having the social position of being Kris's gfriend, she is already discovering a lost affection for Freddie in the DR...

"hes not so bad..."

This is a girl preparing a safe run in case she has no place in the Nasty group in a couple of days. I don't think she is half as stupid as she wants you to believe.