PDA

View Full Version : She's Told Him Now And It Was Before Nominations

Rachelll
28-06-2009, 12:46 PM
Housemates hanging around in the kitchen? Housemates locked in the toilet? Rumblings of a romance on the rocks? It could only mean one thing – it was party time in the Big brother House.

Sree was doing his usual thing with Noirin, i.e not leaving her alone for a second. But little did he know he was about to get the most plain explanation of Noirin's feelings for him that he'd yet heard.

"I try to put a lot of effort on you and make you understand what is going on," Sree told her, prompting Rodrigo to join in.

"I think you two are going to get married," said Rodrigo.

"If I get married to him, you're getting married to Freddie," laughed Noirin.

"Noirin is becoming rude to me and nasty," said Sree smiling, but that was it for Noirin.

"I wish you'd get it through your head that I. Do. Not. Fancy. You." Noirin spat at him.

"I do not fancy you either," replied Sree. And you can rest assured that it didn't end there – it spread to the Bathroom, where they continued the old 'he said, she said' nonsense while the other housemates had their ears pressed to the door.

Talking of 'not fancying', there could be a few cracks showing in the beautiful couple's whirlwind romance. Of course, we're talking about Kris and Dogface.

Dogface even confided in Big Brother that she didn't know what to do. "I don't know if he feels down today – I don't know what to say to him, so I'm trying to avoid him," she explained.

Then, a few hours later, Kris was confiding in Karly. "I haven't spoken to Soph since this morning," he said quietly.

"Why," asked a confused Karly.

"She just hasn't spoke to me," he replied.

Honestly, all they needed was for someone to be sick on the stairs and a handbag to go missing and it would have been complete.

Z
28-06-2009, 12:47 PM
He still wouldn't nominate her, but she might nominate him (Sree and Noirin).

Jack_
28-06-2009, 12:50 PM
Thank God she's done that, about time. Looking forward to that, hopefully it'll be funny so I can laugh in his face. :thumbs2:

Rachelll
28-06-2009, 12:53 PM
Hope this creep is up for nomination.

kisywisy
28-06-2009, 12:53 PM
can't wait to see it!!

i think sree would nominate noirin before she nominates him

Adamw92
28-06-2009, 12:55 PM
Gosh, he is a piece of work he is, hope he's up for eviction

LisaHawk
28-06-2009, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by Rachelll

"I wish you'd get it through your head that I. Do. Not. Fancy. You." Noirin spat at him.

Shouldn't have led him on then.

Rachelll
28-06-2009, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by LisaHawk

Everyone ignore the Sree supporter.

kisywisy
28-06-2009, 01:04 PM
lol

she didn't lead him on. not her fault he takes any sort of attention from females at a red light to stalk them

Rachelll
28-06-2009, 01:28 PM
I wish he would get nominated and I hope she does nominate him, because he's so annoying!

LisaHawk
28-06-2009, 04:02 PM

I'm hardly a Sree supporter, I'm just saying that she did lead him on, when they were first in the house she let him hug her, kiss her and get close to here. Now she gets mad when he does it.

The_Dark_Wozzy
28-06-2009, 04:05 PM
Sounds interesting.

The_Dark_Wozzy
28-06-2009, 04:07 PM

I'm hardly a Sree supporter, I'm just saying that she did lead him on, when they were first in the house she let him hug her, kiss her and get close to here. Now she gets mad when he does it.
You support that vile creature that they call Lisa, so that is bad enough.

BJ
28-06-2009, 04:31 PM
I don't think Noirin will nominate Sree yet