PDA

View Full Version : Sree to stay even thoug I can't stand him

muchadoaboutnothing
28-06-2009, 01:43 PM
The problem with getting rid of Sree is that we are losing entertaining for the public - love him or hate him BB wouldn't be the same. We would be left with the boring people like Dogface, Kris, Charlie and Karly. We need to keep in Lisa (another I dislike - because of the problems she causes), Halfwit (because he is brilliant), Marcus (because he is canny and another arguement with Lisa would be great), Sree (because he is a back stabbing two-faced hypocrite), Rodrigo (because he has the odd flare up), Siavash (not sure about him), Norin (because she is another trouble maker) etc.

30stone
28-06-2009, 01:44 PM
Imo, hes starting to lose his entertainment,

i used to like him and find him entertaining then i didnt like him still found him entertaining, now i find him annoying...

If he goes someone else will bring the entertainment.. it always happens.

AhmedFan2004
28-06-2009, 01:45 PM
He is the show.

Dumb haters will soon get bored if he leaves and start moaning again. A lot of BB voters get it all wrong and forget it's a TV entertainment show.

Sree gets all the airtime because he IS the show.

Rozartytype
28-06-2009, 01:47 PM
Sree should be kept in,annoying as he is.He is better for the show than some of the dull others.

bettiepage
28-06-2009, 01:49 PM
He's boring now.

AhmedFan2004
28-06-2009, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by Rice_square
He's boring now.
Even if that was true, the rest are always boring, on a completely higher level of boringness.

30stone
28-06-2009, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by AhmedFan2004
He is the show.

Dumb haters will soon get bored if he leaves and start moaning again. A lot of BB voters get it all wrong and forget it's a TV entertainment show.

Sree gets all the airtime because he IS the show.

I never have.

I always feel people use argumentative people who really annoy you, and mix them with entertainment.

Just because they are annoying doesn't mean people find it entertaining.

28thapril
28-06-2009, 01:57 PM
sree is not entertainment he's creepy:xyxwave: bye bye get him out

AhmedFan2004
28-06-2009, 01:59 PM
I never have.

I always feel people use argumentative people who really annoy you, and mix them with entertainment.

Just because they are annoying doesn't mean people find it entertaining.
There are many people on here who find him entertaining but also dislike him, yet still choose to vote him out. They then typically complain about being bored. This happens every year.

BigBrotherfan4ever
28-06-2009, 02:18 PM
I want Sree to stay untill the end,
but i dont want him to win.

bettiepage
28-06-2009, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by AhmedFan2004
Originally posted by Rice_square
He's boring now.
Even if that was true, the rest are always boring, on a completely higher level of boringness.

But he's not enteraining, he's bloody annoying :mad: