PDA

View Full Version : Sree vs Freddie

30stone
28-06-2009, 01:53 PM
Watching last nights again.

What is sree doing?

Using Freddies personal garlic and then arguing like a child.

Then bringing in his intelligence into it.

Why should he be backed up for doing somthing wrong.

It was well out of order how he was speaking to freddie, talking down to him really.

Really annoyed me, again.

I do hope he faces freddie this week because hes gone if he does.

28thapril
28-06-2009, 01:55 PM
Totally agree Get sree out:wavey: bye bye

Marzy
28-06-2009, 01:56 PM
I will do the washing up for the next year if Sree is up against Freddie this week.

Sreee will be walking through the door.

:laugh:

Chels
he'd be gone if he was against anyone imo

AhmedFan2004
Originally posted by 30stone

What is sree doing?

It was well out of order how he was speaking to freddie, talking down to him really.

This topic has been done to death already, why make another thread?

You missed the part where Freddie implied Sree was brainless BEFORE Sree made any comments.

You missed the part where Freddie was rude and condenscending to Sree at the table, implying he was a bad cook and to let himself do it next time, despite eating the food Sree made.

You forgot the 1st week where Freddie used tons of food to make egg salads without asking for permission.

You forgot the bit where Sree said he respects Freddie's condition, as a pre-cursor to the 15 x 15 Q to avoid conflict.

But this has been done to death.

Chels
28-06-2009, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by AhmedFan2004

What is sree doing?

You missed the part where Freddie implied Sree was brainless BEFORE Sree made any comments.

You missed the part where Freddie was rude and condenscending to Sree at the table, implying he was a bad cook and to let himself do it next time, despite eating the food Sree made.

You forgot the 1st week where Freddie used tons of food to make egg salads without asking for permission.

You forgot the bit where Sree said he respects Freddie's condition, as a pre-cursor to the 15 x 15 Q to avoid conflict.

stop defending sree over everything:rolleyes:
if it was the other way round and freddie was in the wrong i would be able to admit it.

30stone
28-06-2009, 02:00 PM
Yeah it really annoyed me, he said "ok thank you for your concern."

just completely disregarting what he has said, and thats really disrespectful.

Saying he doesnt wash his hands etc.

And captain ****ing genius you dont use 7 and a half cloves of garlic in one meal, max of 3 - 4 even for 12 people.

30stone
28-06-2009, 02:05 PM

What is sree doing?

When did he imply he was brainless, it wasnt in the highlight show and wouldnt have been on live?

Sree is a bad cook, he doesnt have a clue? so its valid to say hes a bad cook. He ate it because freddie wasnt trying to argue he was just trying to tell him you dont need that much garlic.

He respects freddies condition, are you serious, he was talking down to him at that point brining his education and disability into it, whats 15 x 15? and without giving him time to answer saying exactly within 2 seconds then he said come try me with some mathmatical genius, freddie started and he said no i dont want to hear.

Freddie was 100% in the right there, no matter how much you like sree he was tottally disrespectful.

AhmedFan2004
28-06-2009, 02:05 PM
There's too much bias to discuss this on both sides. One focuses on the bad things Sree says, the other on what bad stuff Freddie said.

So it's pointless really. But I'm just pointing out who brought up the intelligence issue first, and who was rude at the table despite eating the food.

That is all.

ange7
28-06-2009, 02:07 PM
"do you know 15 x 15!!!? no.... I didn't think so!!" lol
is this how he won student union debates to become prez?

AhmedFan2004
28-06-2009, 02:10 PM
When did he imply he was brainless, it wasnt in the highlight show and wouldnt have been on live?
Yes it was. Just before it all, Halfwit goes 'Anyone with half a brain cell would know ... garlic' - That is Sree.

Sree is a bad cook, he doesnt have a clue? so its valid to say hes a bad cook. He ate it because freddie wasnt trying to argue he was just trying to tell him you dont need that much garlic.
So? It's still rude and disrespectful; Sree cooked for everyone, it's the thought that counts.

By that logic, it would be 'valid' for someone to call Halfwit a loner in the house. It is still rude.

He respects freddies condition, are you serious, he was talking down to him at that point brining his education and disability into it, whats 15 x 15? and without giving him time to answer saying exactly within 2 seconds then he said come try me with some mathmatical genius, freddie started and he said no i dont want to hear.
Talking down to him regarding intelligence, because JUST BEFORE, Halfwit implied he had half a brain cell.

Too much Bias here, esp from Halfwit fans. Or Sree Haters.

ange7
28-06-2009, 02:13 PM
Yes it was. Just before it all, Halfwit goes 'Anyone with half a brain cell would know ... garlic' - That is Sree.

So? It's still rude and disrespectful; Sree cooked for everyone, it's the thought that counts.

By that logic, it would be 'valid' for someone to call Halfwit a loner in the house. It is still rude.

Talking down to him regarding intelligence, because JUST BEFORE, Halfwit implied he had half a brain cell.

Too much Bias here, esp from Halfwit fans. Or Sree Haters.
3 strikes .... your out

Josy
28-06-2009, 03:38 PM
I hope Sree is up against Freddie but i dont think he will get enough nominations :rolleyes:

AhmedFan2004 do you really need to paste the same thing in every single thread about Sree :shrug:

witchy666
28-06-2009, 03:42 PM
I know they are bound to argue in close confines of the house, but, it was Freddies garlic from his own stock, soo Sree should have asked and respected Freddie saying put it back, not run to his cronies for back up. He was out of order. He would not have taken Lisa's cookies, he knows the house dont like him and he used that.

I feel sorry for Freddie.

The_Dark_Wozzy
28-06-2009, 03:43 PM

What is sree doing?

I just have to put my point across because the Sree fans are really ticking me off about this issue.

Sree WAS using Freddie's disability to dig into him, when he said, "I respect...", he didn't mean that at all, the tone he said it in and the way he said it proves he wasn't being respectful in any way at all (which is why people say look at that comment in CONTEXT). The whole point of saying, "How often have you been good at mathematics mate, what's 15x15? Exactly, thank you (which he said sarcastically)" was because he was dyslexic- Sree thought he couldn't do that sum, proving that he was more clever than Halfwit despite him going to Oxford. So clearly he didn't mean he respected his dyslexia, otherwise he wouldn't have made that comment, and the following comments, "No, no, no! I proved myself already, come at me with the mathematical magic, come then!" and wouldn't have used the tone he used. Sree thought he was better than Freddie, because he had dyslexia. And please tell me how saying that is respectful in any way? That was personal, the comment Freddie made wasn't, the comment wasn't even aimed at him, he was just trying to say he wasn't arguing with Sree.

That is why Sree said it. Sree was in the wrong he was being a bully, especially the way he went and got Kris to sort it out for him, knowing that Kris and Freddie don't get along at all. He could have quietly took aside one of Freddie's friends (Siavash or Marcus) and told one of them to talk to Freddie, but instead went to the dkhead gang, knowing none of them like him, knowing it would start a row, because he wanted people to have a go at Halfiwt for him- he just wants to show off his better social status to Freddie, proven when he started to give sly looks and smiles at the dinner table to the other members of the dkhead gang, when he kept glancing at Kris and Charlie during the argument with a sly smile and the fact he even got them involved in the first place! He wants to make Freddie feel second class and show off that he is in fact, more popular and clever than he is.

Freddie just said "Anyone with half a brain cell of intelligence can see I'm not attacking you, I'm not arguing with you..." he wasn't trying to say Sree wasn't clever, Freddie was just exasperated and trying to put his point across, the comments Sree said like, "Come at me with your mathematical genius." was a dig at Freddie being dyslexic and saying he is more clever and better than him, and he was being rude and nasty.

Don't you Sree fans get it? You might like him and find him entertaining, but WHY are you trying to justify this? If someone does something wrong, no matter how much I like them, I won't defend them. So why are you?

Had it been on the other foot, has Freddie proceeded to go and collect Siavash and Marcus to come and sort out Sree and then said "I understand and respect English is your second language, and you went to a good university, but how often are you good at speaking English mate? How come you can't string a single sentence together? (Uses example)? Exactly thank you. No, No, No! I proved myself come at me with the grammatical magic, come on then!." there would be uproar among Sree fans and rightly so. So how come, it's reasonable when Sree does the exact same thing?

I respect people on this forum like Sree, I used to like Sree, and I'm all for entertainment. I loved Niki in BB7, Charley in BB8 and Mario, Rex and Bex in BB9, but there is a difference between being entertaining and argumentative and being nasty and a dkhead. Sree is no longer funny, just plain NASTY.

He belittles housemates and laughs in their faces in a belittling way (when he was apologising to Noirin, in the kitchen with Rodrigo last night and telling Freddie to go and pack his bags), but hates when people belittle him or when they play pranks on him- now that's unacceptable! (The way he constantly goes on about respect, that people don't respect women and he somehow does and when Karly played a prank on him when hiding under his bed); Sree acts like he has superior intelligence to everyone else making their thoughts less worthy- his comments in the diary room, the fact he doesn't listen to hardly anyone and is always rude when people try and give him advice, unless of course that person is popular and telling him how great he is (Lisa and Karly); on top of the fact he doesn't want any lectures from Freddie, which is funny seeing as how he gives lectures to people all the time, especially about women (although he did have a valid point about Marcus).

He has completely changed from the first week, back when he was funny and entertaining, and his true colours have now come out.

Beastie
28-06-2009, 05:18 PM
sree would be mentally draining to live with!

Jenateaj
28-06-2009, 05:30 PM
If i was living in there I would have swapped all my cookies for some cyanide!

HELLIWONTGO
28-06-2009, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by Jenateaj
If i was living in there I would have swapped all my cookies for some cyanide!

Quality, love that !!! lol:xyxwave:

mado
28-06-2009, 05:54 PM
get sree out

Marc
28-06-2009, 05:56 PM
I actually hate sree.. I know thats a strong word etc etc but I actually hate him!!!! I would probably have been thrown out of that house if I was freddie as I would thrown a punch or something. Stupid idiot