PDA

View Full Version : Sree's lifeline....

doublewit
28-06-2009, 04:27 PM
Sree looks dead and buried in terms of his chances of winning.

His only chance to maybe change peoples view of him is if he was to declare in the house that if he won BB10 he would donate the winnings to charity. It is his only chance.

If only that thought crosses his mind... no other game plan will work.

Chuckyegg
28-06-2009, 04:31 PM
I never for 1 second thought he would win.

kisywisy
28-06-2009, 04:32 PM
why would he do something like that??

30stone
28-06-2009, 04:33 PM
lol,

I think that would go the opposite way.

People would think hes doing it for attention/ just trying to get people to like him..

And would turn from that.

doublewit
28-06-2009, 04:36 PM
lol...would you bet against a final act of desperate opportunism...lol

Beastie
28-06-2009, 05:24 PM
he will probs get the worst boos coming out of the house!

Chels
28-06-2009, 05:25 PM
^ i'd rather lisa and her mugs get the worst ones :/

30stone
28-06-2009, 05:26 PM
I might go put 100 pound on sree not winning bb lol.

Miss-red
28-06-2009, 05:27 PM
i never thought he would win but no but now could probably say with all certainty he won't

doublewit
28-06-2009, 05:29 PM
If Sree is up for eviction and he thinks he is likely to be evicted and if somehow he senses his unpopularity then he should walk before eviction night so to avoid the crowd.

30stone
28-06-2009, 05:30 PM
Why should he,

everyone has to go through it?

doublewit
28-06-2009, 05:32 PM
It has happened before (Im sure). A housemate up for eviction leaves the house before eviction night.

Josy
28-06-2009, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by doublewit
If Sree is up for eviction and he thinks he is likely to be evicted and if somehow he senses his unpopularity then he should walk before eviction night so to avoid the crowd.

Well if he does that hes not just a pain in the ass but a coward too!

Chels
28-06-2009, 05:36 PM
It has happened before (Im sure). A housemate up for eviction leaves the house before eviction night.

alex in bb9.
but she was removed, she didn walk :laugh:

PixieBoots
28-06-2009, 05:41 PM
??? Sree - win BB10??? Are you having a laugh??? There's more chance in hell of Noirin fancying him.

doublewit
28-06-2009, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by Chels.x

alex in bb9.
but she was removed, she didn walk :laugh:

If a contestant thinks they will be evicted and if they fear facing a very hostile crowd and believe they are not strong enough to face it then can BB stop them from walking. I mean many threads talk about wishing someone would knock out Sree etc. I know its only talk. It all depends on the threat level and hostility.
Its only a game. Why do people get so wound up.
He wound me up too but now I laugh at him.

PixieBoots
28-06-2009, 05:51 PM
He is laughable - and you are right, there are better things to get wound up about. At least Sree has a bit of personality, even though it is annoying. But it is still more than can be said for Team Bore, - Dogface, CHris etc. In fact, those two alone imo are the WORST hms. I don't mind the fact that they're dull and stupid - it's the sheer arrogance they have coming off them that makes them even more tedious.

doublewit
28-06-2009, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by PixieBoots
??? Sree - win BB10??? Are you having a laugh??? There's more chance in hell of Noirin fancying him.
Funnier things have happened. Nobody gave freddy a chance a few weeks ago. Now he has everyones sympathy and can go all the way. I wasnt bothered about him until he avoided eviction twice. Since then I have wanted him to defy the odds and make it thru till the end.

Sree with a lot of luck could have done it but that argument with halfwit has ruined him.

mado
28-06-2009, 05:52 PM
noway will he win

PixieBoots
28-06-2009, 05:55 PM
No way - Sree could never have been in the runnings to win this years' BB. I noticed Freddie right away. On one of the first nights, Carly was going on at him in the garden about the other hms arguing she kept saying 'it's pathetic' and Freddie was saying 'oh really? hmm, yes' making all the right noises, until he realised 10 minutes into the conversation what Carly was talking about. 'Right!' He laughed. 'I didn't know that. I'm just doing my washing'. From the start Freddie has just been himself - a very gentle creature. Sree is simply too immature.

boomoo
28-06-2009, 06:01 PM
There is no way he should win. He constantly talks about the fact that he is pressident presumably of the student union at Hertford. No one else brags the way he does and the housemates in the Bore corner complain about Freddie. I have never heard him talking about what or who he is except to say he struggleed without help with dyslexia until the age of 13.

Why did someone not say,'Would you have dared take Lisa and Karly's tobacco?'

I hope they have to eat chick peas without flavour. But even then they will not back Freddie.

doublewit
28-06-2009, 06:02 PM
Freddy did look vulnerable to eviction for a few weeks . Now his position has strengthened.
Even if he is nominated everyweek he can survive.
Sree had a chance even though very slim as long as he was the percieved victim and as long as there was a chance that the public saw him as the entertaining housemate. I think he made some serious mistakes such as arguing with Halfwit in such a nasty way and possibly a couple of other serious incidents. He put me off too.
I began feeling sorry for him and getting behind him when I didnt like how Marcos was picking on him a few weeks ago during tasks etc. Warning him before hand not to get something wrong etc.

PixieBoots
28-06-2009, 06:03 PM
The fact that Sree can't even cook chickpeas is telling. I'm not Indian and I can cook a nice chana masala - wtf is wrong with him? Could it be he has been waited on hand and foot by his adoring mother???!! Nooway!!!!

boomoo
28-06-2009, 06:04 PM
No way - Sree could never have been in the runnings to win this years' BB. I noticed Freddie right away. On one of the first nights, Carly was going on at him in the garden about the other hms arguing she kept saying 'it's pathetic' and Freddie was saying 'oh really? hmm, yes' making all the right noises, until he realised 10 minutes into the conversation what Carly was talking about. 'Right!' He laughed. 'I didn't know that. I'm just doing my washing'. From the start Freddie has just been himself - a very gentle creature. Sree is simply too immature.

Shree is not immature he actually thinks he is God's gift. His attitude to women stinks. Constantly sayiny Come here.

doublewit
28-06-2009, 06:08 PM
I dont know why Sree volunteers to cook etc when he isnt good at these things. I think he is keen to impress. Possibly thinks he has to prove himself as worthy of being in the house cause he probably thinks he isnt the typical BB contestant.
Pixie I think your right about him having everything done for him in the outside world. The guy is a sensitive and fragile human being.

boomoo
28-06-2009, 06:09 PM
The fact that Sree can't even cook chickpeas is telling. I'm not Indian and I can cook a nice chana masala - wtf is wrong with him? Could it be he has been waited on hand and foot by his adoring mother???!! Nooway!!!!

He claims they have maids. One of my very best friends came from Calcutta and she had a personal maid who stayed with her at all times. Her english was flawless and that shows that Shree did not go to a top school. Shree is suspect in many ways. My friend's brother was sent over here to study at Cambridge and that says a lot about what Shree thinks he is and what he is not.

doublewit
28-06-2009, 06:18 PM
There are 2 types of people who watch BB

The first who will always watch it. They take it seriously, live it, breath it etc. They get wound up and get sucked in. They will watch BB in all circumstances.

The Second are casual BB viewers. Looking for something interesting to capture their attention and keep them engaged. That something in this case is Sree. Annoying,frustrating, irritating, provocotive but always engaging. Some of us like me fall into this second category.
Previously for me it was George Galloway.

I would like Sree to stay in as long as possible. More fireworks, confrontations, tension, mishaps etc.

Narc
28-06-2009, 08:01 PM
Is it weird that I'd take immense pleasure in watching him get boo'ed when he does get evicted? lol... He better not walk... Seriously...