PDA

View Full Version : Task- Sports Day *Winning Team Inside*

*mazedsalv**
28-06-2009, 04:43 PM
"For today’s Task,” Marcus read out, “housemates will take part in an Extreme School Sports Day. If housemates successfully complete all events they will receive three tokens. By coming to the Diary Room, the reader of these instructions is the referee. The remaining ten housemates will be split into two teams.”

“The events are as follows: egg and spoon race, skipping race, sack race, rolling race and relay race,” continued Marcus to the cheers and screams of the other housemates, but there was more. “The winning team will also be rewarded with a school disco in the sitting room. The party will consist of takeaway food, music and booze,” he added.

As the referee Marcus choose the team captains to be Noirin and Siavash who then chose their teams from the remaining housemates. Sivash chose Kris, Karly, Halfwit and Sree while Noirin chose Charlie, Lisa, Rodrigo and Sophie."

The events were tricky eg. Skipping with plastic bricks, relay race with cactus baton, Nettle Sack racing, eating the eggs ect.....

The winning team were....

Noirin's Team. Meaning that Noirin, Charlie, Lisa, Rodrigo and Sophie will get a disco later on...
Damn, I wanted Siavash's Team to win :sad:
I hope Siavas's Team have fun even though they dont have a party, I think a gatecrash is due :bigsmile:

Chels
28-06-2009, 04:44 PM
even if it was siavash's team who won, kris, sree and karly probably would have ignored freddie all night:rolleyes:

ILoveTRW
28-06-2009, 04:44 PM
i hope horny helgar comes back

30stone
28-06-2009, 04:45 PM
Yes a physical, sporty task finally.

Love ones like this by far the best.

minx36
28-06-2009, 05:26 PM
i hope the losing team will be put up for eviction!

Bye Kris! :spin:

Beastie
28-06-2009, 05:26 PM
the teams were totally mixed up wasnt they? people were not in their usual groups! marcus was the referee.. so did he get to go to the party? lol

BJ
28-06-2009, 05:48 PM
Sophie might get friendly with Rodrigo if there's drink involved

HELLIWONTGO
28-06-2009, 05:54 PM
I hope we will be getting a lot more of this mixing the h/mates up so that the groups as they are now disappear, and also Lisa's influence over the sheep!

linuxt0m
28-06-2009, 07:18 PM
Much better than the stupid dancing tasks. I saw enough dancing on Big Brother last year to last a life time. They need to use their imaginations more.

Having said that, the tasks this year so far (for the most part) have been really good.