PDA

View Full Version : George Lamb

Mrbomb
28-06-2009, 06:23 PM
Can somebody please tell me what you guys dont like about george lamb all i see on this forum is anti george lamb stuff somebody explain :eureka:

Harry!
28-06-2009, 06:24 PM
He's a crap at his job.

HELLIWONTGO
28-06-2009, 06:26 PM
ok well have you watched BBLB, I assume you have but he irritates the hell out of me, I am not sure that he cares about the program, and seems to always take the mickey out of the h/mates
I think he is a poor presenter, I didn't think much of Dermot, but in comparison he was brilliant!
Of course it's all subjective but look at the people that can't stand the man!

max
28-06-2009, 06:28 PM
He's always looking for clarification thats he's doing well and calls the audience guys iratates the hell out of me.

Appearance_Of_A_Junky
28-06-2009, 06:35 PM
He also doesn't seem to watch the program, people can refer to an incident and he appears clueless to what was said, or doesn't remember.

Most of these incidents have appeared in the HLs show, it leads me to wonder if he watches it (which for this type of TV program he should).

I am anti the producers as well, as I think the show as a whole has gotten lousy over the years. Its tired and it doesn't care anymore. Needs rejuvinating.

FelixO
28-06-2009, 06:39 PM
He makes me chuckle, not afraid to make himself look a bit of a knob. I R a fan

Nebi
28-06-2009, 06:41 PM
I'm from Canada and we have some reality show here that resemble a little BB UK but never any host would act like him, if someone was to say "This guy is pathetic" he/she would get fired or get a big warning because you need to be professional.

I do think a host need to report facts, make jokes yes but funny ones, I think that George need to look on how he do his job because he'll never find something outside Big Brother.

Chels
28-06-2009, 06:44 PM
he's a d*ckkkkkkk.

Mrbomb
28-06-2009, 06:45 PM
ok well i think he trys to act like Russel Brand to much :wavey:

stickydatepudding
28-06-2009, 06:49 PM
The grey hair bugs me. Petty, I know.

He just seems a bit try-hard. And I didn't like him interrupting Angel's song.

HELLIWONTGO
28-06-2009, 06:50 PM
Ah yes, but Russell Brand is unique and only he can get away with his own material and style, also he is very knowledgable and the audience loved him
If you watch BBLB, a very painful process, the audience always look bored or mystified at what George is saying!!

cleaner67
28-06-2009, 07:04 PM
To be a good presenter for BBLB you need to watch the show and be a fan, not only do i feel that George doesn`t watch but he also gives the impression that he doesn`t like it either which is bad.