PDA

View Full Version : Rodrigo What the hell....?

Porcelina
28-06-2009, 06:23 PM
Why does Rodrigo keep saying that Freddie is just in the house to get something afterwards? Isn't everyone??

They're all money grabbing, I think the only one who isn't is Freddie....

LisaHawk
28-06-2009, 06:24 PM
At least it's the most interesting thing he's said.

Mrbomb
28-06-2009, 06:24 PM
nope freddie is playing for fame so he can be a politician i can see the news now BB STAR goes to parliment :yuk:

Porcelina
28-06-2009, 06:25 PM
BB cant possibly help his political career - he must already know that...

MargeryFan
28-06-2009, 07:09 PM
Everyone has their reasons for being there. Nobody is just there for a rent free summer.

Chels
28-06-2009, 07:12 PM
freddie's just in there for life experience.
i think rodrigio wants to do some kind of modelling :laugh:

Marzy
28-06-2009, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by Mrbomb
nope freddie is playing for fame so he can be a politician i can see the news now BB STAR goes to parliment :yuk:

He hasn't said that at all. He only said he would like to be a politician, there is a difference.
He is in the house purely for interaction and the experience, yes he is a competitor like everyone else there so why shouldn't he want to win.

Marzy
28-06-2009, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by Chels.x

What modelling childrens clothes!. :laugh3:

Chels
28-06-2009, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by Marzy
Originally posted by Chels.x

What modelling childrens clothes!. :laugh3:
lmfao!! :laugh3:

markowen
28-06-2009, 08:17 PM
no hes right freddie is in there to become a prime minister n do make him self known most of them are bt the likes of rodrigo is only there to make new friends so leave him alone

libra68
28-06-2009, 08:21 PM
is right karly!!

Miss-red
28-06-2009, 09:55 PM
each and every one of them is there for something at the end of it

Addy
28-06-2009, 10:09 PM
I dont get it when people say he/she has a gameplan! Its a game show! There is a prize! There are evictions! Of course one might have a gameplan, nothing bad about it.

I dont get it when people say he/she is in BB to get something out of it. Everyone does! Even Rodrigo , wasnt he in Hollyoaks as an extra??? Hypocrit!

rusticgal
28-06-2009, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by MargeryFan
Everyone has their reasons for being there. Nobody is just there for a rent free summer.

Except Lisa of course.....:wink:

AhmedFan2004
28-06-2009, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by Addy
I dont get it when people say he/she has a gameplan! Its a game show! There is a prize! There are evictions! Of course one might have a gameplan, nothing bad about it.

I dont get it when people say he/she is in BB to get something out of it. Everyone does! Even Rodrigo , wasnt he in Hollyoaks as an extra??? Hypocrit!
True. So why is Freddie over-reacting so much? He should accept reality of it all.

Karly raised a point that he wants to be an MP etc, but holds back in arguments to ensure he knocks out the more controversial oppenent in evictions.

Which is technically fake, gameplanning, etc. It's a valid point she made.

realitynut
29-06-2009, 02:38 AM

I dont get it when people say he/she is in BB to get something out of it. Everyone does! Even Rodrigo , wasnt he in Hollyoaks as an extra??? Hypocrit! Exactly what an hypocrite he was an extra in hollyoaks so he obviously likes acting and thats what he's hoping for -to further his acting career so how flipping dare he get all righteous with the holier than thou and whiter than white attitude ,maybe him been "supposedly" nice is an act -after all ha has obviously done acting, very recently as well [hollyoaks] -sorry but to me he's just another sheep and quite boring -ehat has he done? apart from the row with Noirin about Angel i don't think i've heard him say two words -oh yeah he grovelled to Noirin the next day-probably to avoid been nominated? cute looking but no substance or grit and i don't hypocrites very much -what about Kris and Sophie , surely he don't think thats genuine does he? of course he knows its fake but he's one of the sheep "lets pick on Freddie" clique keep scrutinizing Freddie cos we're so perfect and cool" , Ireally am pee-d off as you can see anyway rant over got it off my chest Aarghh.:bigsmile: better now.

realitynut
29-06-2009, 02:50 AM
Originally posted by AhmedFan2004

True. So why is Freddie over-reacting so much? He should accept reality of it all.

Karly raised a point that he wants to be an MP etc, but holds back in arguments to ensure he knocks out the more controversial oppenent in evictions.

Which is technically fake, gameplanning, etc. It's a valid point she made. Karly holds back in arguements-well she holds back full stop just sits there giving dirty sly looks she's another one who's done nothing apart from brownnose Lisa to avoid been nominated -the most obvious and un-original gameplan-play it safe and be totally boring , at least Freddie's been himself and he DOES argue back but he does it with class and doesn't stoop to their level and they HATE it so he's not playing it safe at all -Are you watching a different show? oh yeah sorry you're a Sree wannabe-good luck with that ,me i' sooner eat my own vomit.

PixieBoots
29-06-2009, 02:54 AM
Originally posted by LisaHawk

I think he was much more interesting in the kitchen with Noireen that night when he stood up to her.:spin2:

Porcelina - Smashing Pumpkins fan?!? Lovin the pic :wink:

arsenalforever
29-06-2009, 03:02 AM
Originally posted by PixieBoots

I think he was much more interesting in the kitchen with Noireen that night when he stood up to her.:spin2:

Are you a Pete fan Pixie?

Jayson
29-06-2009, 03:03 AM
Because he touches himself.

arsenalforever
29-06-2009, 03:04 AM
Originally posted by Showtyme
Because he touches himself.

who Rodrigo?

PixieBoots
29-06-2009, 03:25 AM
Yeah I adored Pete Bennett! He was gorgeous...

arsenalforever
29-06-2009, 03:32 AM
Yeah I adored Pete Bennett! He was gorgeous...

He loved the women or the women loved him:tongue:

markowen
30-06-2009, 07:10 AM
yerh rodrigo was in hollyoaks as an extra but he done that before he went into bb :P

DiamondDogTags
30-06-2009, 07:14 AM
The only one in there that doesn't want anything afterwards is Sophie. :whistle:

vesavius
30-06-2009, 07:44 AM
Originally posted by markowen
no hes right freddie is in there to become a prime minister n do make him self known most of them are bt the likes of rodrigo is only there to make new friends so leave him alone

eh what?

lol

Porcelina
30-06-2009, 02:56 PM

Yes, yes and yes - lol love SP, and Petey :lovedup:

Why don't we see that side of him more often?? Either he's another Rachel Rice or all his bits are being edited out of the HL show...

BBmassive
30-06-2009, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by Porcelina
Why does Rodrigo keep saying that Freddie is just in the house to get something afterwards? Isn't everyone??

They're all money grabbing, I think the only one who isn't is Freddie.... TOTALLY agree