PDA

View Full Version : A possible solution to the 'influencing' of nominations!

HELLIWONTGO
28-06-2009, 07:44 PM
Maybe I am being a bit naive but wouldn't a minimum of 3 h/mates up every week go some way to solving this problem ?
I think it would prevent to many of the 'good' h/mates going out so early
Anyone any thoughts on this?

:wink:

Appearance_Of_A_Junky
28-06-2009, 07:48 PM
That would work, be good to have had in previous years as well.

minx36
28-06-2009, 07:51 PM
Wouldn't the 'Nasty Vile Person' just slag 3 people off that they don't like?

HELLIWONTGO
28-06-2009, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by minx36
Wouldn't the 'Nasty Vile Person' just slag 3 people off that they don't like?

Ha ha ha, I was expecting that reply, my friend, but they only get the 2 nominations so it splits the votes, would guarantee 1 of the nasty crowd is up:thumbs:

xmynxiex
28-06-2009, 07:55 PM
Another solution would be draw straws the 2 with the shortest - up for eviction. :cheer:

minx36
28-06-2009, 07:56 PM
It makes my mind bend thinking about tricky stuff like that, it's like trying to get your head round time travel, phuiff Marty McFly really messed with my head!

HELLIWONTGO
28-06-2009, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by xmynxiex
Another solution would be draw straws the 2 with the shortest - up for eviction. :cheer:

Can you imagine their faces if they did that, I think it would really get nasty in there then!!!
Could use it 1 week to shake them up!!!

:xyxwave:

PixieBoots
28-06-2009, 08:03 PM
This is a great idea. Because if it's between two people we are tactically forced to choose a vote that we may not want to, as many felt between Angel & Freddie.

xmynxiex
28-06-2009, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by HELLIWONTGO
Originally posted by xmynxiex

Can you imagine their faces if they did that, I think it would really get nasty in there then!!!
Could use it 1 week to shake them up!!!

:xyxwave:

Evening hell :xyxwave: yea its a simple way to do the noms, but it would cause alot of arguments lmao. :whistle: