PDA

View Full Version : Explanation Required Re. Charlie

Lee.
28-06-2009, 07:49 PM
I have just noticed that Charlie is the 3rd favourite TiBB housemate. Why is this? I find him completely unbearable, dull and may just have a bit of a nasty streak?

Discuss;

:thumbs:

Appearance_Of_A_Junky
28-06-2009, 07:51 PM
Theres still 10% of members have their favourite as an evicted housemate. So they haven't changed. Maybe when people liked Charlie at the start and havent changed it, or dont use the forum anymore thus keeping it high.

30stone
28-06-2009, 07:54 PM
I quite like him now like 5th favourite

He is pretty nice a lot compared to the others of his group.

Marc
28-06-2009, 07:55 PM
I don't like him, he's annoying

muchadoaboutnothing
28-06-2009, 07:56 PM
He is a nasty vindictive young man, and plays pranks on others to get Lisas approval.

Lee.
28-06-2009, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by Appearance_Of_A_Junky
Theres still 10% of members have their favourite as an evicted housemate. So they haven't changed. Maybe when people liked Charlie at the start and havent changed it, or dont use the forum anymore thus keeping it high.

:xyxwave: Good evening Junky. How are you this weekend?

I hadn't actually thought of that. There must be some reason other than people actually like him... surely!

30stone
28-06-2009, 08:10 PM
No because it is reset back to 0% every week.

so he gets however much he gets each week.

kelbo81
28-06-2009, 08:22 PM
I really liked Charlie at first and he to me was a definate winner, but now I too see that he has a nasty streak and have totally gone off him

PixieBoots
28-06-2009, 08:26 PM
The mind boggles.:conf: charlie behaves like a mean girl in high school. At first I thought he was thick but every now and then he says something that is too insightful for someone apparently 'thick', which gives him away. That, on top of his pranks combine to reveal a childishly spiteful nature. If that's what people prefer, so be it. It speaks volumes about people's mindsets.

witchy666
28-06-2009, 08:28 PM
I liked him at the beginning but now I think he is nasty and sneaky and two faced, him, Chris and Lisa are just horrid with their pranks and back stabbing.

Poor halfwit hiding and them just laughing at him and Angel with the water bomb.