PDA

View Full Version : Has kris dumped Sophie?

arsenalforever
28-06-2009, 08:49 PM
He's never around her anymore

Anybody else seen that?

Stephanie
28-06-2009, 08:51 PM
they aren't getting on as much anymore.
they are trying to avoid each other i think.
:dance:

arsenalforever
28-06-2009, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by stefani

Hi stefani:xyxwave:

I think kris is avoiding her but Sophie willget a lot of pity out of this:rolleyes:

Stephanie
28-06-2009, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by arsenalforever
Originally posted by stefani

Hi stefani:xyxwave:

I think kris is avoiding her but Sophie willget a lot of pity out of this:rolleyes:
ay :xyxwave:
yah, hopefully it would split up the nasties abit.

x_eztiger_x
28-06-2009, 08:54 PM
its lookin like it yeah

sunshine_babe
28-06-2009, 08:56 PM
Kris is not interested anymore.
I think he is bored.

Sophie is really worried about the lack of attention from Kris.

HellShark
28-06-2009, 08:56 PM
I read this title as 'Has Kris dumped on Sophie?'

I'm a bit disappointed to be honest.

arsenalforever
28-06-2009, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by sunshine_babe
Kris is not interested anymore.
I think he is bored.

Sophie is really worried about the lack of attention from Kris.

Do you think they nom her or will she geta load more fans cause Kris dumped her?

iEmery
28-06-2009, 09:14 PM
Hes dumped her yeah but she dont know that :joker:

Nikkos
28-06-2009, 09:14 PM
they're both losing their identities. is it true? when you think of dogface you think of kris and vice versa?

Linto99
28-06-2009, 09:19 PM
He's a player and is now bored with her! because she is innocent and naive, (although he found that endearing in her at first) he is bored by her, typical guy behaviour from a player! Feel sorry for her actually!

Adamw92
28-06-2009, 09:20 PM
Hopefully, she deserves so much better

arsenalforever
28-06-2009, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by Adamw92

like Sree:joker:

Adamw92
28-06-2009, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by arsenalforever
Originally posted by Adamw92

like Sree:joker:

I think she'd be on the front page of the papers as Missing after being with him for under a week

Prole
28-06-2009, 09:25 PM
Call me cynical, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was a ploy to hog the camera.

Jack_
28-06-2009, 09:26 PM
Who knows, it's worse than Chanelle and Ziggy.

arsenalforever
28-06-2009, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by ViaVerde
Call me cynical, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was a ploy to hog the camera.

hi viaverde:xyxwave:

your right

floridesucks
28-06-2009, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by ViaVerde

I think you hit the nail on the head. Ever since Freddie called him out as being a wolf in sheep clothing he's been ******** a brick. Kris totally knows he needs to make an attempt to get home viewers to see him in a new light and of course gain camera time.

HELLIWONTGO
28-06-2009, 09:51 PM
Amazed that Kris has the intelligence, but I think he can see the 'fake romance' is played out now, it's the arguements that are getting all the airtime, Noirin, Lisa and Freddie, so he has to do something!

videohead
28-06-2009, 10:04 PM
I just want to hold Sophie in my arms and give her a great big hug.

But I suppose nearly every straight man wants to as well. Seriously tho', I would love to get in her head. How can such an attractive girl, be so insecure???

rusticgal
28-06-2009, 10:17 PM
He is bored and realises he has attached himself to a boring bimbo with no personality.
Just watch he will try and blame her for the break up... already he has started making out he was testing her yesterday by withdrawing and because she hasn't responded....its her fault and not his.What a prat...

BJ
28-06-2009, 10:22 PM
"It's you, not me":laugh:

mercury
28-06-2009, 10:25 PM
To be honest - I really don't care what happens between them, although it would have been mildly amusing if he had taken a dump on her.

Addy
28-06-2009, 10:31 PM
Fake fake fake, from those balloons , to the relationship, its all just a show. All Drama!!! How else can they get airtime!

PixieBoots
28-06-2009, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by videohead
I just want to hold Sophie in my arms and give her a great big hug.

But I suppose nearly every straight man wants to as well. Seriously tho', I would love to get in her head. How can such an attractive girl, be so insecure???

Because the only thing she's ever been encouraged to do is look good. She is a product of a family and society that applauds style over substance. Smart move, that boob job. Just in case she was worried no one was listening to her, she gave them all something to look at so she didn't have to worry about what she actually says. Pffft. :rolleyes:

SuperdooperE
29-06-2009, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by videohead
How can such an attractive girl, be so insecure???

Because as an individual, she is insecure all over. If a girl is truly happy with herself, i doubt she would get boob jobs and parade around in barely-there clothes to conform to society.

DiamondDogTags
29-06-2009, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by HellShark
I read this title as 'Has Kris dumped on Sophie?'

I'm a bit disappointed to be honest.
:laugh2:
Yeah he is always around Charlie instead.

Niamh.
29-06-2009, 11:37 AM
Did anyone else hear Freddies theory that he thinks Kris fancies Noirin and thats why he's been off with Sophie cos she's getting in his way!!!

Enid
29-06-2009, 11:38 AM
No matter what a guy says or how many girls he pulls, when he wants to settle down he wants to be with someone who has brains!

She was just another notch on his bedpost, and that's all she'll ever be with any man unless she wises up and realises dumb is not attractive!

Niamh.
29-06-2009, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by Enid
No matter what a guy says or how many girls he pulls, when he wants to settle down he wants to be with someone who has brains!

She was just another notch on his bedpost, and that's all she'll ever be with any man unless she wises up and realises dumb is not attractive!

I think Kris is a long way off wanting to settle down with anybody anyway!!

Gooner_mad
29-06-2009, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by Niamhxo
Did anyone else hear Freddies theory that he thinks Kris fancies Noirin and thats why he's been off with Sophie cos she's getting in his way!!!

Yeah, I reckon he fancies Noirin, now that she talk to him a bit more. He is slowly dumping Dogface, and you will that from now he will be spending more time chatting to Noirin.

Niamh.
29-06-2009, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by Gooner_mad
Originally posted by Niamhxo

Yeah, I reckon he fancies Noirin, now that she talk to him a bit more. He is slowly dumping Dogface, and you will that from now he will be spending more time chatting to Noirin.

haha, that'd be so funny!!! What ever Noirin has, she needs to bottle it and sell it!!! :joker:

yousoboo!
29-06-2009, 12:13 PM
maybe Kris suddenly relaised that "this girl is not really inspriring me". Despite what some people think us men do like a woman to challenge us and make us think about things from a different angle. Not sure Sophie is really that interesting.

Chuckyegg
29-06-2009, 12:32 PM
we may never really fully care.