PDA

View Full Version : Surpise,surpise and its NOT Cilla !!

BBmassive
28-06-2009, 09:07 PM
Well ask me if im shocked? NO,is the answer ....Noirin 2 days before nominations makes friends with Sree ,and even lets him paw her while she was in bed !! BUT,the other (Siavash,Freddie and even Marcus have sussed her out ...the SCHEMEING LITTLE COW !!

max
28-06-2009, 09:08 PM
Time for norin to take the walk of shame.

iEmery
28-06-2009, 09:08 PM
Shes creepin around all the guys...trust me

BBmassive
28-06-2009, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by iEmery
Shes creepin around all the guys...trust me As they just pointed out shes now onto Kris too :rolleyes:

LisaHawk
28-06-2009, 09:12 PM
The minute after he's nominated she'll be a bitch again.

Nikkos
28-06-2009, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by LisaHawk
The minute after he's nominated she'll be a bitch again.

true that! being naive as usual I don't see these things until tibb fans point them out lol keep up the good work!

BBmassive
28-06-2009, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by LisaHawk
The minute after he's nominated she'll be a bitch again. Oh yes !!:thumbs:

xmynxiex
28-06-2009, 09:18 PM
Shes a schemer and a player and the lads have sussed her out, good on them i say. Even marcus!! haha Noirin you game plan is sussed and it will now bring you down!!:elephant::hugesmile:

BBmassive
28-06-2009, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by xmynxiex
Shes a schemer and a player and the lads have sussed her out, good on them i say. Even marcus!! haha Noirin you game plan is sussed and it will now bring you down!!:elephant::hugesmile: I think shes a BIG chance of being up this week ,i cant wait !! :dance::colour::dance::colour::dance::colour::danc e::colour:

Miss-red
28-06-2009, 09:21 PM
it'd be great if she was up this week take that smug look off her face

xmynxiex
28-06-2009, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by BBmassive
Shes a schemer and a player and the lads have sussed her out, good on them i say. Even marcus!! haha Noirin you game plan is sussed and it will now bring you down!!:elephant::hugesmile: I think shes a BIG chance of being up this week ,i cant wait !! :dance::colour::dance::colour::dance::colour::danc e::colour:

:bigsmile: lets hope so!!:xyxwave:

cleaner67
28-06-2009, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by BBmassive

:bigsmile: lets hope so!!:xyxwave: Yeah i hope so to

BBmassive
28-06-2009, 09:30 PM
Marcus could nominate her as could Freddie,Siavash,even Charlie and Rodrigo ..shes not as safe as she thinks she is

HELLIWONTGO
28-06-2009, 09:30 PM
I would love that, but be very surprised, I think Freddie and either Marcus or Siavash