PDA

View Full Version : Freddie Think Freddie went a bit too far tonight?

ILoveFreddie
28-06-2009, 09:17 PM
I usually agree with everything Freddie says but in tonight's show, saying that Sophie has realised that it's fake (what?) and is upset, blah blah, and what he was whispering about Kris, I think he's going too far. He's opening the relationship up in too much detail and not getting it right anymore I feel.

Last year many people loved Luke, but then he got obsessed with exposing Rachel as a bitch, and got voted out, even tho people didn't even like Rachel (like people don't like Kris now).

Think it could happen again?

Josy
28-06-2009, 09:18 PM
I think Freddie was talking sense tonight, he gets it spot on all the time.

Nikkos
28-06-2009, 09:18 PM
i pretty much agree with him though. he's finally showing some dynamism, halfwit to win :)

Jack_
28-06-2009, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by josycee

I agree. I don't think there's been a single thing he's said yet that I haven't agreed with.

muchadoaboutnothing
28-06-2009, 09:21 PM
Apart from when he said that he thought that Angel really really really fancied him.

cleaner67
28-06-2009, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by Jack_

I agree. I don't think there's been a single thing he's said yet that I haven't agreed with. Thats what i like about Freddie he always talks sense and he tells the truth

arsenalforever
28-06-2009, 09:24 PM

he was right :thumbs:

HELLIWONTGO
28-06-2009, 09:27 PM
Yes, we all saw his face when he was up again, he was so disappointed, I thought he might become more aware of things, and it all seems good to me!!!:spin2:

xmynxiex
28-06-2009, 09:30 PM
Yeah i like his annalising of the group, and how he percieves people, he gives this great thought, and i simply find him fascinating!:thumbs:

BBmassive
28-06-2009, 09:34 PM
I think Freddie was talking sense tonight, he gets it spot on all the time. He is VERY wise :thumbs:

AhmedFan2004
28-06-2009, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by ILoveFreddie
I usually agree with everything Freddie says but in tonight's show, saying that Sophie has realised that it's fake (what?) and is upset, blah blah, and what he was whispering about Kris, I think he's going too far. He's opening the relationship up in too much detail and not getting it right anymore I feel.

Last year many people loved Luke, but then he got obsessed with exposing Rachel as a bitch, and got voted out, even tho people didn't even like Rachel (like people don't like Kris now).

Gotta love Freddie. Criticizing the main social group for not voting their friends over him, yet he goes round whispering, plotting and discussing.

Even Siavash thinks Freddie has gone too far. His only friend.

floridesucks
28-06-2009, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by muchadoaboutnothing
Apart from when he said that he thought that Angel really really really fancied him.

Oh, Angel did really fancy him and then she fell head over heals for Noirin. Don't forget what angel told the diary room, that she falls in love easily.

Freddie was brilliant tonight and I'm loving how he is getting the wolves and sheep squirming and to question their rolls in the house. lol.

ILoveFreddie
28-06-2009, 09:38 PM
I agree with you all that everything he says I've agreed with and it's spot on and fascinating, just thought tonight it wasn't exactly spot on.

But fair enough, nice to hear others views :)

Just thought when he said that Sophie realised the relationship was fake and is now upset but carrying it on, I was a bit like, wha? Sophie's not clever enough to realise anythings fake.

Disappointed also that BB didn't show his talk to Sree last night at about 1am-2am that I thought was completely spot on there.

AhmedFan2004
28-06-2009, 09:39 PM
I don't understand the issue - If you are an outsider, you will be put up for eviction. People won't save you over their friends.

Hardly rocket science. I wouldn't call it gameplans. Halfwit is now orchestrating a game plan with 1/2 guys in the house.

But I don't think Siavash is down with it. See Diary Room rant.

videohead
28-06-2009, 10:13 PM
I want Freddie to be up for eviction and stay again, so that the HMs will start to get really scared :)

AhmedFan2004
28-06-2009, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by videohead
I want Freddie to be up for eviction and stay again, so that the HMs will start to get really scared :)
If it's Freddie vs Rodrigo anytime soon, Freddie and his fans should be scared. Mr Neutral Rodrigo will do very well in the eviction polls!

Addy
28-06-2009, 10:16 PM
Either way Freddie is already a winner to me!!! I wouldnt be able to stand some of the people in there like he has!

Beastie
28-06-2009, 10:18 PM
yeah everything he said tonight was spot on right! lol i loved it in the diary room when he said "i would love to be up for evicition with sree" lol!! imagine sree getting 99% of the vote!!

well i think sophie is warming to freddie again.. who is in lisas nasty gang!! but.. i think for dynamics to seriously change.. sorry to mention it again..its that time where new housemates are needed! but cant be part of the nasties :(

luminoussun
28-06-2009, 10:19 PM
kris agreed that he is a player???

videohead
28-06-2009, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by AhmedFan2004
Originally posted by videohead
If it's Freddie vs Rodrigo anytime soon, Freddie and his fans should be scared. Mr Neutral Rodrigo will do very well in the eviction polls!

I think you're right. Rodrigo and Charlie are the only other two HMs that could give him a run for his eviction money.

BJ
28-06-2009, 10:43 PM
I agree with you all that everything he says I've agreed with and it's spot on and fascinating, just thought tonight it wasn't exactly spot on.

But fair enough, nice to hear others views :)

Just thought when he said that Sophie realised the relationship was fake and is now upset but carrying it on, I was a bit like, wha? Sophie's not clever enough to realise anythings fake.

Disappointed also that BB didn't show his talk to Sree last night at about 1am-2am that I thought was completely spot on there.
I agree he really told it as it was to Sree. Also his talk with Marcus was interesting. They and Siavash have also know what Noirin's up to

Addy
28-06-2009, 10:52 PM
Love it when he is getting the right people clued up! Better than listening to the c*ap from the nasties!

Dolphin-and-Whale
28-06-2009, 11:44 PM
Freddie Siavash and Marcus are clued up but I do think Freddie is slightly obsessing over Kris/Sophie

MargeryFan
28-06-2009, 11:49 PM
He wasn't talking behind anyones back in the sense that he was slagging anyone off. They talk behind his back all the time and acuse him of having a game plan when it was them that forced him in to that corner. Hypocrites nominating him to so they are immune from being up. is that not a game plan? Even Siavash said if he was in freddies position that he would be behaving the same.

PixieBoots
28-06-2009, 11:51 PM
Siavash is the only hm who knows not to run his mouth. Freddie is talking sense, but he should keep more of it to himself.

MargeryFan
28-06-2009, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by PixieBoots
Siavash is the only hm who knows not to run his mouth. Freddie is talking sense, but he should keep more of it to himself.

Hey pixieboots,

very much agreed!

ManicWolf
28-06-2009, 11:54 PM
Freddie, Siavash and Marcus are the only ones who talk sense in that house, and actually know what's going on. Freddie was just being honest as usual, and I agree with him.

PixieBoots
29-06-2009, 12:08 AM
Hey MargeryFan! :xyxwave:

Agreed, Manicwolf. But he needs to keep Siavash and Marcus on his side, so he needs to retain dominance by being a little less communicative. I don't blame him though, he needs to revel with someone having survived 3 evictions. And like Rodders, he is very open. Hail the individual!!

kisywisy
29-06-2009, 12:15 AM
yeah i agree with everything he says

i was also annoyed the conversation he had with sree wasn't on th HL show

bloody editing. it's ruining the show!!!!!

PixieBoots
29-06-2009, 12:26 AM
Intriguing... What did he and Sree say?

28thapril
29-06-2009, 07:04 AM
Freddie is not affraid to voice his opinion and that is what the h/m's dislike about him kris said in the bedroom to charlie when he gets out he loves playing the field but he also said he has funny feelings towards sophie, that's just lust in my opinion knowing he won't get laid in the house.

Freddie is only saying what everyone else is thinking and is afraid to speak incase they get nominated that's what makes him so cool:angel:

DiamondDogTags
29-06-2009, 07:24 AM

I LOVE your banner. :lovedup:

haggis
29-06-2009, 07:30 AM
Freddie always talks sense,love the way he annalisies everyone, and he gets it bang on everytime.... his only down fall might be... the other h/ms wil see that as a game plan, He`d be better keeping it to the D/R

Wilton_Shagpile
29-06-2009, 08:09 AM
Couldn't stand Freddie at first, but he has grown on me, talks a lot of sense, and I love the way he stays calm when others are losing it...

Chels
29-06-2009, 10:39 AM

1) Siavash didn't think he went too far. Both him and Marcus like Freddie and they completley agreed with everything he's been saying and knows it's right, Siavash just wishes he will calm down with it a bit as he doesn't want to see him get nominated again. Listen to what he said properly!

2) Siavash isn't Freddie's only friend, Marcus likes him as well.

Enid
29-06-2009, 10:48 AM
Freddie, Siavash and Marcus are all very observant people and like to put things into perspective. They know what is going on and they have more intelligence in their little finger than the rest of them put together. I think if they stick together they will do well. I'm glad Freddie is now mixing well with other people, but he shouldn't worry about them so much.

Kris' and Sophie's relationship was doomed to fail. I assume now, judging from last night's highlights, they are completely ignoring each other. That is not a mature relationship. Couple's need to talk, not assume everything has come to an end when someone is having a bad day. :rolleyes:

arsenalforever
29-06-2009, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by Chels.x

1) Siavash didn't think he went too far. Both him and Marcus like Freddie and they completley agreed with everything he's been saying and knows it's right, Siavash just wishes he will calm down with it a bit as he doesn't want to see him get nominated again. Listen to what he said properly!

Freddie spoke the truth

I like your Killers sig very nice

Chels
29-06-2009, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by arsenalforever
Originally posted by Chels.x

Freddie spoke the truth

I like your Killers sig very nice

tahh :thumbs:

Beastie
29-06-2009, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by Enid
Freddie, Siavash and Marcus are all very observant people and like to put things into perspective. They know what is going on and they have more intelligence in their little finger than the rest of them put together. I think if they stick together they will do well. I'm glad Freddie is now mixing well with other people, but he shouldn't worry about them so much.

Kris' and Sophie's relationship was doomed to fail. I assume now, judging from last night's highlights, they are completely ignoring each other. That is not a mature relationship. Couple's need to talk, not assume everything has come to an end when someone is having a bad day. :rolleyes:

you hit the nail on the head there enid!

yeah freddie, siavash and marcus are OBSERVING people! the others when talking about people come across as bitchy!! but freddie, siavash and marcus actually talk some sense! and are the only socially and emotionally intelligent people in there!

ILoveFreddie
29-06-2009, 06:06 PM
Interesting to hear everyones views on this :)

I feel bad now cos I feel like I've gone against my favourite but nah I do agree with everything he says completely but just some things yesterday... Like when he said he thinks Noirin and him could fancy each other O.o ....

Originally posted by PixieBoots
I agree, or keep it to the diary room anyway.

Originally posted by DiamondDogTags
I LOVE your banner. :lovedup:
Hey thanks, Nicky made it :)

alphabetgreen
29-06-2009, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by muchadoaboutnothing

Yeah, that was a bit presumptious.

boomoo
29-06-2009, 08:37 PM
what would there be to listen to if Freddie kept quiet.