PDA

View Full Version : Go Freddie!!!

PixieBoots
28-06-2009, 09:22 PM
Watch him in the DR - he has sussed his hms all out, esp Lisa. It must be hard for such an intelligent young man to be up against such a bunch of philistines.

Twilight
I love him :love:

Stephanie
:lovedup:

AhmedFan2004
28-06-2009, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by PixieBoots
Watch him in the DR - he has sussed his hms all out, esp Lisa. It must be hard for such an intelligent young man to be up against such a bunch of philistines.
How is he intelligent in this instance?

He's up for eviction every week and took longer than the rest to figure out that people will vote for those outside of their social circle.

Just like real life dynamics.

He then wrecked it for himself more, by his sheep/wolves talk and trying to bitch about people and construct a game plan.

He'll be up anyway. But also have a decreasing fan base.

Twilight
28-06-2009, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by AhmedFan2004
Originally posted by PixieBoots
How is he intelligent in this instance? He's up for eviction every week and took longer than the rest to figure out that people will vote for those outside of their social circle.

Just like real life dynamics.

He then wrecked it for himself more, by his sheep/wolves talk and trying to bitch about people and construct a game plan.

He'll be up anyway. But also have a decreasing fan base. OMG the bummer is back:rolleyes:

BBmassive
28-06-2009, 09:51 PM
Adore the man !!! but in a non sexual way :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Addy
28-06-2009, 09:54 PM
Ahmed, the more you talk nonsense about Freddie the more I will vote for him to stay in and the more I will vote for Sree to stay out. You are obviously not watching the same show. The public hasnt been able to nominate, whats important is he survived 3 evictions. We'll see how Sree does when he gets nominated. Just you wait.

floridesucks
28-06-2009, 09:59 PM
Freddie is positively priceless. Phenomenal job conveying to the DR, how we the viewers also perceive his fellow HM's. :dance:

AhmedFan2004
28-06-2009, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by Addy
Ahmed, the more you talk nonsense about Freddie the more I will vote for him to stay in and the more I will vote for Sree to stay out. You are obviously not watching the same show. The public hasnt been able to nominate, whats important is he survived 3 evictions. We'll see how Sree does when he gets nominated. Just you wait.
It's not nonsense, I just watched the highlight show.

He is trying to make a gameplan with Marcus and Siavash, but even Siavash disapproved in the diary room.

He bitched to Marcus about Kris/Dogface and their fake relationship, and Lisa/Sree regarding gameplans. Yet he's trying to make his own. But has little support in the house.

His fan base is already declining. And Sree won't be up anytime soon. Halfwit will though. Again.