PDA

View Full Version : I can see some new housemates going in on Week 6...

officialleafan
28-06-2009, 09:36 PM
I think that there will be some newbies going in on Week 6. Don't ask me why, i just have a feeling. I think that a big character could leave either this week or next week, and i think that's when we'll get some newbies.

Although, i totally hate the idea. They'll never be accpeted by the Lisa Gang or any of the others because of them being late comers.

Does anyone agree?

arsenalforever
28-06-2009, 09:38 PM
If they are Sophie clones and Kris ones too then it will ruin the show

But if they are freaks like Freddie and Angel then it be good:thumbs:

Narc
28-06-2009, 09:39 PM
Yay for new freak housemates! lol

Jack_
Yeah, I agree, I reckon they'll be an announcement at the end of the 5th Week eviction, which will be Friday 10th July, and with that week being the anniversary week it would seem likely that something will be happening.

Stephanie
Originally posted by arsenalforever
If they are Sophie clones and Kris ones too then it will ruin the show

But if they are freaks like Freddie and Angel then it be good:thumbs:
(y)

30stone
Hopefully.

some more pretty women!!!

Adamw92
28-06-2009, 09:40 PM
It's still a bit late, Saffia walked 3 weeks ago

arsenalforever
28-06-2009, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by 30stone
Hopefully.

some more pretty women!!!

With Brains 30stone:sad:

Who won't follow the group you know

officialleafan
28-06-2009, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by Jack_
Yeah, I agree, I reckon they'll be an announcement at the end of the 5th Week eviction, which will be Friday 10th July, and with that week being the anniversary week it would seem likely that something will be happening.

Yep, i agree with you. The anniversary thing made me think as well...

LemonJam
28-06-2009, 09:45 PM
A strongly conservative woman, a lads lad and a girl who doesn't back down to go in please.

arsenalforever
28-06-2009, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by officialleafan

I have a feeling it be ex housemates:sad:

Adamw92
28-06-2009, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by officialleafan

I have a feeling it be ex housemates:sad:

Oh god no, knowing BB it'll probs be someone like Mohamed or Luke :mad:

officialleafan
28-06-2009, 09:46 PM
I can suggest two...

-Brittany from youtube :lovedup:
-Claire from youtube :lovedup:

I'd love that...

FelixO
28-06-2009, 09:50 PM
Brunette with the personality of Kate Lawler please, and someone a bit similar to Dale

arsenalforever
28-06-2009, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by FelixO
Brunette with the personality of Kate Lawler please, and someone a bit similar to Dale

Not another Dale please:rolleyes:

*mazedsalv**
28-06-2009, 09:52 PM
It will be before that i think. We are due some HMs now if you think about, we need about 3 or 4 this week and then another 2 in Week 6 and thats it. Thats how i think it should be done.

On BBBM on Friday, audience members were saying we need new HMs, one reason because of Saffia and Davina said something about passing it on and telling C4 or something because she agreed

30stone
28-06-2009, 09:53 PM

Another stuart.

someone with some sort of muscle content i hope, someone i could actually to relate to.

*mazedsalv**
28-06-2009, 09:54 PM

10th July... isnt that when the BB winners are supposed to visit?? I think that could be the only thing that could boost the show if they advertise it largely (apart from the feed)

Jack_
28-06-2009, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by *mazedsalv**

10th July... isnt that when the BB winners are supposed to visit?? I think that could be the only thing that could boost the show if they advertise it largely (apart from the feed)

I'm not sure, I thought the anniversary was on the 14th so it'd be that day, not entirely sure though...

If the winners are going to return though something BIG needs to happen, because it's all very well them coming to the house but if nothing happens it'll be pointless.

Nikkos
28-06-2009, 09:57 PM
I think 3 housemates will go in on Friday after Sree's eviction.

Kian, 24, a hot straight guy to challenge Kris who will have been told by BB production he'll earm a bonus £20k if he gets with dogface

Trudy, 33, a slightly obese woman with a very large gob who will be cheered into the house

Summer, 28, a pre-op transexual, man to woman who will have claimed not to watch much of the show but is getting read to try get with Charlie

...not that I've been putting much thought into it :P

FelixO
28-06-2009, 09:58 PM

With a bit more personality, that would be good

+ Another female, a chinese woman whos a bit like Hollie from shipwrecked (feminist, political minded)

Josy
28-06-2009, 09:59 PM
We need some decent eyecandy for the females and not someone like Kris!

Week 6 sounds gd but not week 5 i wont be here!:sad::laugh:

*mazedsalv**
28-06-2009, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by *mazedsalv**

I'm not sure, I thought the anniversary was on the 14th so it'd be that day, not entirely sure though...

If the winners are going to return though something BIG needs to happen, because it's all very well them coming to the house but if nothing happens it'll be pointless.

They will probably be there for a task or something. I think it can save the show because if it is largely advertised, people will watch that show (to see the previous winners) and some viewers could stick around after and give the show a boost.... or it could do the opposite.

arsenalforever
28-06-2009, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by josycee
We need some decent eyecandy for the females and not someone like Kris!

Week 6 sounds gd but not week 5 i wont be here!:sad::laugh:

I don'tmind the girls having eyecandy as long as the male housemate isn't a dick like Kris

*mazedsalv**
28-06-2009, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by Nikkos
I think 3 housemates will go in on Friday after Sree's eviction.

Kian, 24, a hot straight guy to challenge Kris who will have been told by BB production he'll earm a bonus £20k if he gets with dogface

Trudy, 33, a slightly obese woman with a very large gob who will be cheered into the house

Summer, 28, a pre-op transexual, man to woman who will have claimed not to watch much of the show but is getting read to try get with Charlie

...not that I've been putting much thought into it :P

:bigsmile: Kian would be interesting, especially the getting with Sophie for 20K, but that would make him look like an idiot as he would be doing it for the money.

Trudy would be bad, could be another Belinda.... or another CAROLE AHHHH:mad:
Summer would be good to watch as well.

:laugh: at me talking about these 3 made up HMs like they are actually real.