PDA

View Full Version : So could this be one of the Best BB's in years?

arsenalforever
28-06-2009, 09:59 PM
I'm liking it but i'm thinking it lacks likeable housemates

But i think its a return to form

Anyone think its the best BB in years?

xmynxiex
28-06-2009, 10:01 PM
:hello: loving it so far. Its got everything = darma

Adamw92
28-06-2009, 10:02 PM
it's been okay but it wouldn't rank in my top 5

arsenalforever
28-06-2009, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by Adamw92
it's been okay but it wouldn't rank in my top 5

Really Adam why not?

Locke.
28-06-2009, 10:03 PM
Nope, worst one I've watched.

vesavius
28-06-2009, 10:04 PM
Honestly Arsenal?

Yeah, I do.

Not every show has been golden (but it never is tbh.. nostalgia has a lot to answer for sometimes), and I hate C4 for the way they have handled everything, but for me it's been a great show. Definitly winning over last years at the same point imo.

I also agree with the lack if likable HMs, but in a strange way thats what making it good for me tbh. Rooting for the underdogs is a lot of fun, especially when you genuinlly think they have the power to ultimately overturn the apple cart.

Good times.

Beastie
28-06-2009, 10:05 PM
its a great series but if the few likeable characters are booted out then big brother would go down!! i think by the end of this week it is about time some new housemates come in!

arsenalforever
28-06-2009, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by bbfanatic
its a great series but if the few likeable characters are booted out then big brother would go down!! i think by the end of this week it is about time some new housemates come in!

What is it with the public to vote out the best housematess?

arsenalforever
28-06-2009, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by vesavius
Honestly Arsenal?

Yeah, I do.

Not every show has been golden (but it never is tbh.. we nostalgia has a lot to asnwer for sometimes), and I hate C4 for the way they have handled everything, but for me it's been a great show. Definitly winning over last years at the same point imo.

I also agree with the lack if likable HMs, but in a strange way thats what making it good for me tbh. Rooting for the underdogs is a lot of fun, especially when you genuinlly think they have the power to ultimately overturn the apple cart.

Good times.

BB5 was the most consisted for me anyway

AhmedFan2004
28-06-2009, 10:08 PM
Nothing will beat Big Brother 5 (2004), which was absolute kickass baby!

arsenalforever
28-06-2009, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by AhmedFan2004
Nothing will beat Big Brother 5 (2004), which was absolute kickass baby!

It finished with great housemates didn't it?

cleaner67
28-06-2009, 10:16 PM
Got most of the ingrediants to be great just needs few new house mates to take Lisa & co. down

arsenalforever
28-06-2009, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by cleaner67
Got most of the ingrediants to be great just needs few new house mates to take Lisa & co. down

They need to choose them carefully

AhmedFan2004
28-06-2009, 10:18 PM
It finished with great housemates didn't it?
Yes, Nadia, Jason and Dan were top 3, all fantastic. Only one missing was Ahmed IMO, who was knocked out in a 4 way eviction against those three!

See my point regarding vote to win - Jason came 2nd.

I think this similar thing can happen with Charlie, Karly, Lisa or even Sree has an outside chance if things improve for him.

vesavius
28-06-2009, 10:23 PM
I think you guys are right, but the question was could this be one is the best in years, and I honestly think it is shaping up to be just that.

I know it makes me very unfashionable to be positive about it, but I personally am finding it pretty compulsive viewing right now.

arsenalforever
28-06-2009, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by vesavius
I think you guys are right, but the question was could this be one is the best in years, and I honestly think it is shaping up to be just that.

I know it makes me very unfashionable to be positive about it, but I personally am finding it pretty compulsive viewing right now.

No its good so far you have to be positive mate

alphabetgreen
28-06-2009, 10:25 PM
It's funny how the tabloids are practically ignoring BB this year, E4 aren't showing the live feed during the day, and Big Mouth is only on Friday, yet.......... It's turning out to be a corker of a series.

p.s. Sree hasn't a hope in hell of winning.... what a loser!!

Nikkos
28-06-2009, 10:26 PM
It's possibly the worst so far (bar series 4)

BJ
28-06-2009, 10:28 PM
It's still quite early in the show and I think it's showing promise. A lot of game playing to come I think.

HELLIWONTGO
28-06-2009, 10:29 PM
I am getting to like it more, but that is in anticipation of what I hope is to come! :hello:

=-Incognito-=
28-06-2009, 10:29 PM
It's okay, C- sort of stuff. That'd be acceptable but we're losing the watchable housemates now. At this rate it's going to go tits up about week 7-8.

arsenalforever
28-06-2009, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by alphabetgreen
It's funny how the tabloids are practically ignoring BB this year, E4 aren't showing the live feed during the day, and Big Mouth is only on Friday, yet.......... It's turning out to be a corker of a series.

p.s. Sree hasn't a hope in hell of winning.... what a loser!!

Of course he hasn't but he's been great

30stone
Theres no real likeable housemates as you say,

Freddie is the only consistant one who ive liked a lot,

All the girls arent the best.

arsenalforever
Originally posted by HELLIWONTGO
I am getting to like it more, but that is in anticipation of what I hope is to come! :hello:

Alright mate:thumbs:

Jack_
28-06-2009, 10:33 PM
I think this series is brilliant, and I can't believe lots of people I know don't think the same, and seem to think it's ****. :puzzled:

The housemates are brilliant, but all the good ones are leaving too early so far... and something needs to be done about that.

It's such a shame there isn't Live Feed though, this is the type of series where I'd love to be able to watch more, whereas if this was BB8 I wouldn't care less.

Off topic: ...and with that - 1000 posts. :thumbs2:

MargeryFan
29-06-2009, 03:29 AM
I think this series is in my top 3 as it stands. I think its because it seems as though there are more 'tweeners' (wrestling term for someone who is neither good nor bad) Likeable people can be fallible in this series and opinions on people tend to change more often than usual.

arsenalforever
29-06-2009, 03:31 AM
Originally posted by MargeryFan
I think this series is in my top 3 as it stands. I think its because it seems as though there are more 'tweeners' (wrestling term for someone who is neither good nor bad) Likeable people can be fallible in this series and opinions on people tend to change more often than usual.

Sree is our Randy Orton he should be hateable but you got to love him:thumbs:

ILoveFreddie
29-06-2009, 06:11 PM
Tabloids are really missing out by ignoring this series :thumbs: