PDA

View Full Version : Sree Sree - Doesn't he make you angry when......

alphabetgreen
28-06-2009, 10:19 PM
It's happened twice now, whereby Sree is just about to be put up for eviction, when suddenly you realise he has the last vote, and he always ********** saves himself and puts up someone that you like. Arrrrrgh!!!! I am desperate to see that paranoid, attention-seeking, social misfit up for eviction! I'm obsessed with it. I want to see him cry his eyes out like the pathetic dweeb that he is.:mad:

He's been giving Halfwit a terrible time, telling him to pack his bags, just because Halfwit was quite reasonably debating the amount of garlic he was using. If it had have been me, I don't think I could have been responsible for my actions. Fair play to Halfwit for keeping his cool!:dazzler:

AhmedFan2004
28-06-2009, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by alphabetgreen
It's happened twice now, whereby Sree is just about to be put up for eviction, when suddenly you realise he has the last vote, and he always ********** saves himself and puts up someone that you like. Arrrrrgh!!!! I am desperate to see that paranoid, attention-seeking, social misfit up for eviction! I'm obsessed with it. I want to see him cry his eyes out like the pathetic dweeb that he is.:mad:

He's been giving Halfwit a terrible time, telling him to pack his bags, just because Halfwit was quite reasonably debating the amount of garlic he was using. If it had have been me, I don't think I could have been responsible for my actions. Fair play to Halfwit for keeping his cool!:dazzler:
Sree = Gloria Gaynor! He's always saved by 1 vote. And since he's last, he always has that power to shift it his way. :thumbs:

30stone
28-06-2009, 10:20 PM
Great post we need more people to complain about sree on here lol, theres hardly anyone.

Just people hatign on the lasses.

But yeh it is annoying, hope hes up this week, i reckon he might be against freddie or marcus and he will go against both.

Beastie
28-06-2009, 10:22 PM
sree, lisa and kris should have a triple evicition!! they are the 3 i least like in there!

Addy
28-06-2009, 10:25 PM
Spot on!!! I dont know how Halfwit keeps up his composure and still manages to suss most of them out! I like it that he doesnt try to be what he is not and just be a sheep to them lot! He has dignity, brains and most of all he is the type of person I would be friends with.

Sree... man... he has stoop really low ! Gutless, talking down at people, insensitive, talks nonsense, selfish, unreasonable and downright making a fool of himself in there.

arsenalforever
28-06-2009, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by 30stone
Great post we need more people to complain about sree on here lol, theres hardly anyone.

But yeh it is annoying, hope hes up this week, i reckon he might be against freddie or marcus and he will go against both.

Sree was been murndered for weeks 30stone:shocked:

Time for Noirin to take the blunt of it now

alphabetgreen
28-06-2009, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by bbfanatic
sree, lisa and kris should have a triple evicition!! they are the 3 i least like in there!

I will only agree with you if you add superbitch Noirin to the mix!!:dance:

30stone
28-06-2009, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by arsenalforever

Sree was been murndered for weeks 30stone:shocked:

Time for Noirin to take the blunt of it now

He was for about a week, noirin has for over 2 now.

Nikkos
28-06-2009, 10:31 PM
to be clear, Sree doesn't have an advantage because he is last to vote..

HELLIWONTGO
28-06-2009, 10:32 PM
Noirin has a lot ohf people against her on here 40 at the moment in the anti-Noirin league!!:hugesmile:

arsenalforever
28-06-2009, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by HELLIWONTGO
Noirin has a lot ohf people against her on here 40 at the moment in the anti-Noirin league!!:hugesmile:

Thats a great thread:thumbs:

VSA380
28-06-2009, 10:37 PM
I truely hope he's up this week too, he is just an idiot, he can't handle arguments but always seems to start them.
Like with the freddie argument tonight, he mouthed off to freddie but when freddie spoke back all he did was say go away i don't have the time.

I've also noticed that he has picked up phrases and words from other housemates but doesn't really know how to use them and just blurts them out all the time.

As much as i want him to be nominated this week, i have a feeling he will just miss out again by a vote. Shame really as he will almost definately have a breakdown about being up for a eviction, which i would love to see :laugh:

Dolphin-and-Whale
28-06-2009, 11:26 PM
Doesn't he make you angry when he keeps saying Innit? I can't stand that

30stone
28-06-2009, 11:28 PM
I also hate the i hate swearing.
yet he puts his finger up all the time.
didnt drink, now hes greedy with it.
and more bitchy than anyone always to lisa.

It also annoys me if you notice when he has an argument, he hated being insulted he looks at people in dusgust and expects them to be jokin and tries to hug them

or if its a serious argument , he has to go out into a room where there is other people or go find someone like he did yesterday with freddie, had to go find kris to sort him out? hes a disgrace, and it goes over peoples heads it seems.

alphabetgreen
28-06-2009, 11:33 PM

It also annoys me if you notice when he has an argument, he hated being insulted he looks at people in dusgust and expects them to be jokin and tries to hug them

or if its a serious argument , he has to go out into a room where there is other people or go find someone like he did yesterday with freddie, had to go find kris to sort him out? hes a disgrace, and it goes over peoples heads it seems.

100% agree. Especially with that 'I'm joking' s***! And why does he maul everybody with a hug, mainly the women, I hasten to add. Utter disgrace!!!!:mad:

arsenalforever
28-06-2009, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by LethalDealer

But thats why he's funny he's a bastard but damn he's funny to watch

Clockers
29-06-2009, 12:29 AM

But thats why he's funny he's a b****** but damn he's funny to watch

I agree with my fellow gooner, all the things you guys are bitching about is what makes this cring-worthy dumb fcuk freshie so enjoyable to watch. Sree is pissing me off, cos I think he is selling out cos he part of the cool mob. Alas he is still fascinating tele and while he is in there stiring the pot, less people on here will say the show is boring.

30stone
29-06-2009, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by Clockers

But thats why he's funny he's a b****** but damn he's funny to watch

I agree with my fellow gooner, all the things you guys are bitching about is what makes this cring-worthy dumb fcuk freshie so enjoyable to watch. Sree is pissing me off, cos I think he is selling out cos he part of the cool mob. Alas he is still fascinating tele and while he is in there stiring the pot, less people on here will say the show is boring.

Great post mate.

Also joing the Arsenal fan club :thumbs:

http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=121098

Josy
29-06-2009, 12:31 AM

Yip! i am so glad some one else noticed the looks of digust he gives people:thumbs:

30stone
29-06-2009, 12:34 AM
Yeah whne noirin had a joke said nobody liked you, was obviously joking, he was just looking at her as she walked away in complete disgust like he was going to attackher, its a it worrying lol.

Clockers
29-06-2009, 12:37 AM
Sree is a fruit cake, and more bizzare things are yet to come from this freshie.

alphabetgreen
29-06-2009, 12:39 AM
Yeah whne noirin had a joke said nobody liked you, was obviously joking, he was just looking at her as she walked away in complete disgust like he was going to attackher, its a it worrying lol.

If I was in the house and he got put up for eviction against Halfwit, I would dance around him like a pixie, pointing my finger at him, singing "ner ner na ner ner, you are stinky, up for eviction, ner ner na ner ner!" And then just watch him turn purple, as I kept poking him. :laugh3:

30stone
29-06-2009, 12:40 AM
Lol id be shouting at sree if i was in there much worse than marcus, be right up to his face, i wouldnt talk about it like cairon just do it lol.

Josy
29-06-2009, 12:46 AM
Lol, i would avoid Sree incase he suddenly declared his undying love :laugh3: and i would make it my mission to piss Lisa right off :laugh:

realitynut
29-06-2009, 01:26 AM
Yeah it seems like he can get way with anything especially as far as Lord Lisa is concerned ,last night [garlicgate] he started the dammed arguement then ,when he saw Freddie was standing his ground and also cos he knew Freddie was in the right he shouted over him, went blabbing to Kris for backup and then Lisa entered the kitchen and blow me everytime Freddie tried to make a valid point Sree got louder and cocky with it and Lisa had to butt in saying "its only garlic not worth rowing about" ,It was Freddie's garlic which he'd given up his supply of cookies for so they could flavour the rice and chicpeas all week as that was the only thing to eat due to failing the task and survive on basic rations all week even Kris and Charlie knew Freddie was right but oh no they daren't grow a spine and stick up for him cos LISA wouldn't like it i bet if Lisa wasn't there nobody would have much time for Sree and according to Freddie, Sree has often rubbed his nose in it about him been up for nomination asking him in a smug superior way "whats it feel like that people in here don't like you "? ,well you're about to find out this week Sree ,and lets watch him crumble -he won't be so smug then will he ? :bawling: the big crybaby i can't wait :dance2:

Twiggy
29-06-2009, 01:34 AM
I love Sree!
The only thing that makes me angry with him, is that he always says and does something foolish and lets himself down. I wish he would stop chasing after Noirin when she is so horrible to him! He makes himself look silly and I wish he wouldn't. I don't want him to get evicted.

alphabetgreen
29-06-2009, 03:57 AM
Originally posted by realitynut
Yeah it seems like he can get way with anything especially as far as Lord Lisa is concerned ,last night [garlicgate] he started the dammed arguement then ,when he saw Freddie was standing his ground and also cos he knew Freddie was in the right he shouted over him, went blabbing to Kris for backup and then Lisa entered the kitchen and blow me everytime Freddie tried to make a valid point Sree got louder and cocky with it and Lisa had to butt in saying "its only garlic not worth rowing about" ,It was Freddie's garlic which he'd given up his supply of cookies for so they could flavour the rice and chicpeas all week as that was the only thing to eat due to failing the task and survive on basic rations all week even Kris and Charlie knew Freddie was right but oh no they daren't grow a spine and stick up for him cos LISA wouldn't like it i bet if Lisa wasn't there nobody would have much time for Sree and according to Freddie, Sree has often rubbed his nose in it about him been up for nomination asking him in a smug superior way "whats it feel like that people in here don't like you "? ,well you're about to find out this week Sree ,and lets watch him crumble -he won't be so smug then will he ? :bawling: the big crybaby i can't wait :dance2:

Nice going big man. You after a my own heart. Geddin!:thumbs:

arsenalforever
29-06-2009, 03:58 AM
BB10 needs Sree

ange7
29-06-2009, 04:09 AM
"Sree - Doesn't he make you angry when......"
he says
"do you understand?"...condescending git hehe