PDA

View Full Version : BIG TWIST : Idea

elliebrew
28-06-2009, 10:34 PM
Ok so the two nominated for eviction...lets say Freddie and Rodrigo are put to the vote to decide who will enterBig Brothers secret 'Control Pad', a Luxury secret apartment with everything they evictee needs to 'control' the housemates. They will become 'the controller'

On the following wednesday, after reeking havoc with his tests, the controller is revealed to the housemates via the plasma.
It is here they controller must use what he's learnt to instantly evict one housemate and decide which three will face the next eviction.

Having returned to the house as a normal housemate the controller will have to secretly work for big brother as a mole.

Beastie
28-06-2009, 10:35 PM
freddie should enter the control pad!! to get his revenge!!!!!

Jack_
28-06-2009, 10:38 PM
I love the idea, but the idea of a housemate evicting another housemate without a public vote wouldn't be fair, and it would cause upset for the fans who supported that housemate, and we could end up loosing a big character.

Nikkos
28-06-2009, 10:43 PM
kinda been done in bb5, although it is a great idea. yeah big brother has never been brave enough to give a housemate enough power to simply evict a housemate. if it were to be done, it should be near the start of a series incase it's a favourite and fans have enough time to blow off steam and choose a new fave.

elliebrew
28-06-2009, 11:32 PM
It is a play on the the most successful twist to date 'The bedsit' from BB5

Beastie
28-06-2009, 11:35 PM
i dont think the housemates will realise.. i think they would be shocked if freddie pops up on the screen and this twist is revealed! lol