PDA

View Full Version : Noirin A Good Example of Noirin's bitchiness

alphabetgreen
28-06-2009, 10:45 PM
Did you notice that Noirin already knew that Angel had her hairbrush, but she couldn't just have a quiet word with her, no, no, no, a good opportunity to get Angel up for eviction here. So she pretends that she has lost it, by shouting it out as loud as she can, and when she gets to Angel she picks up her brush and says "Hey, everyone. Has anybody seen my hairbrush, it looks just like this one!!!"

Angel might have been absent-mindedly innocent... maybe or maybe not. But Noirin didn't have to do that. No wonder Angel was up for nomination. What a cow.:mad:

Addy
28-06-2009, 10:47 PM
wow I didnt catch that one! :nono: Noirin!!!

Arneldo
28-06-2009, 10:50 PM
Noirin gave Angel an channe to admit to having her hairbrush, and Angel didn't admit to it. Angel was at her things and clearly saw it - or even if she didn't, it's not like Noirin scream to the house that Angel stole it. After Angel had taken a few things and attempted to take Siavash's photo - it wouldn't be a surprise to see she had taken Noirin hairbrush.

Noirin isn't that bitchy. She defends herself and is the only girl in there, and one of the only housemates, who actually speaks up/ She may appear bossy at time but at least she is giving us something to watch.

arsenalforever
28-06-2009, 10:51 PM
Norin is a bad bad girl:nono:

Nikkos
28-06-2009, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by Arneldo
Noirin gave Angel an channe to admit to having her hairbrush, and Angel didn't admit to it. Angel was at her things and clearly saw it - or even if she didn't, it's not like Noirin scream to the house that Angel stole it. After Angel had taken a few things and attempted to take Siavash's photo - it wouldn't be a surprise to see she had taken Noirin hairbrush.

Noirin isn't that bitchy. She defends herself and is the only girl in there, and one of the only housemates, who actually speaks up/ She may appear bossy at time but at least she is giving us something to watch.

agreed, its not as if the bitching is personal...

Z
28-06-2009, 10:55 PM
I don't think it was a personal thing against Angel per se, I think she was just taking a stand because Angel probably has a different perception of what counts as 'personal space' to the rest of the housemates, with a different background; much like how Sree has little awareness of when he's coming across as rude. It was unnecessary though, I agree.

30stone
28-06-2009, 10:58 PM
I cannot be bothered to start lol.

Eugenie
28-06-2009, 11:22 PM
I love Noirin as a housemate: she is a strong woman but still feminine and she is so watchable.

I admire her for speaking up as she does.

alphabetgreen
28-06-2009, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by Nikkos

agreed, its not as if the bitching is personal...

Course it's personal! And part of her gameplan.... nasty nasty bitch. Written all over her face!

PixieBoots
28-06-2009, 11:40 PM

Trouble is, Noirin as much as admitted what she did and that it was on purpose, later on. Nice touch. She's just a gobby cow who enjoys intimidating others in an underhand way. It would have been just as strong and more diplomatic of her to just spot it and say - 'oh, here it is,' than make a holy show - as usual. Like I said before, she is dull - she generates attention for herself by tattling on others, arguing down at fellow hms almost constantly and humiliating them in front of the other hms.

PixieBoots
28-06-2009, 11:42 PM
Oh and btw it is all over her face - definitely. Have you noticed how she narrows her eyes when she's studying others. That's just as a break to the normal, cantankerous expression she usually wears.

realitynut
28-06-2009, 11:49 PM
Noirin WOULD be a great housemate if she wasn't sucking up to Lisa and her little clique and if she wasn't playing the guys off against each other on tonights show Sivash and Freddie said how she has been flirting with them and Marcus was there and he was agreeing with them saying that now Sree seems to have cooled off her she's got him back again and is working her way round the other guys to suck them in thats what they were saying so even they can see through her manipulating little gameplan she enjoys the whole thing with Sree not that i feel sorry for him as he's an idiot too she is devious but sorry she's not even clever about it nor is she entertaining or classy with it she's so transparent you can see right through her but even i will say that dogface is even duller and thats really saying something.

eviled2
28-06-2009, 11:55 PM
What a bitch...they need to put a picture of her in the dictionary next to that word...and a lot of other words too like 'sneak', 'stirrer', 'manipulater', 'arrogant', 'egotostical', 'narcissistic', 'witch' and on and on and on.
What a horrid horrid woman:elephant:

eviled2
28-06-2009, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by PixieBoots
Oh and btw it is all over her face - definitely. Have you noticed how she narrows her eyes when she's studying others. That's just as a break to the normal, cantankerous expression she usually wears.

Damn straight Pixie! What a nasty dish she has!:elephant:

realitynut
29-06-2009, 12:01 AM

Trouble is, Noirin as much as admitted what she did and that it was on purpose, later on. Nice touch. She's just a gobby cow who enjoys intimidating others in an underhand way. It would have been just as strong and more diplomatic of her to just spot it and say - 'oh, here it is,' than make a holy show - as usual. Like I said before, she is dull - she generates attention for herself by tattling on others, arguing down at fellow hms almost constantly and humiliating them in front of the other hms. I fully agree about her intimidating others .the ones who are in a weaker position and she does do it in the most underhand way ,she knew Angel had the brush before she decided to mention it but decided it was too great an oppurtunity to belittle her and humiliate her in front of everyone -you can see she does it to impress the guys and be the alpha female of the house along with the vile Lisa whom she is afraid of thats why she sucks up to her -so pathetic .:shrug:

eviled2
29-06-2009, 12:08 AM
I HATE the way she struts, strides and parades about the house, effing and blinding with her "I''m so fekking hard" voice on after some altercation or other, flicking her hair and fluttering those grotesque false eyelashes as she seeks out Marcus so she can continue griping.

Get the Fairy Liquid Nazi out!
:elephant::elephant::elephant:

PixieBoots
29-06-2009, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by eviled2

Lol Eviled2. Unfortunately if we were to stick Noirin's mugshot in the dictionary it would have to be a picture dictionary for children, and we wouldn't want to frighten all the baby boos now would we?!!:joker: Great idea though. Marcus could be a scratch & sniff book.

eviled2
29-06-2009, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by eviled2

Lol Eviled2. Unfortunately if we were to stick Noirin's mugshot in the dictionary it would have to be a picture dictionary for children, and we wouldn't want to frighten all the baby boos now would we?!!:joker: Great idea though. Marcus could be a scratch & sniff book.

Oh Pixie, total EEEWWWWW to that Marcus idea...put me right off me supper that did!:yuk::laugh2:

PixieBoots
29-06-2009, 01:11 AM
lol!

Page 1) Marcus wakes up in the morning. He tries to remember how he got there. Can you smell and give him a clue? [scratch & sniff]

Is it a) Beer
b) Kebab
or c) Cock breath that Marcus has woken up with?

Page 2) Marcus has his morning bish bash bosh under the duvet covers. Has it been
a) 1
b) 3
or c) 7

days since Marcus has showered. [scratch & sniff]

Page 3) Marcus has breakfast, but as usual he keeps himself regular, so he gets out of bed and goes to the bathroom. [scratch & sniff]

Twiggy
29-06-2009, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by realitynut
Noirin WOULD be a great housemate if she wasn't sucking up to Lisa and her little clique and if she wasn't playing the guys off against each other on tonights show Sivash and Freddie said how she has been flirting with them and Marcus was there and he was agreeing with them saying that now Sree seems to have cooled off her she's got him back again and is working her way round the other guys to suck them in thats what they were saying so even they can see through her manipulating little gameplan she enjoys the whole thing with Sree not that i feel sorry for him as he's an idiot too she is devious but sorry she's not even clever about it nor is she entertaining or classy with it she's so transparent you can see right through her but even i will say that dogface is even duller and thats really saying something.
They will all get wise to it in the end. The reason she is so openly nasty to Sree is because he is cramping her style, so she is using the situation to gain the sympathy from the others.

PixieBoots
29-06-2009, 01:44 AM
Exactly Twigs - she's a bully masquerading as a victim. Or a wolf in sheep's clothing?

eviled2
29-06-2009, 09:18 AM
lol!

Page 1) Marcus wakes up in the morning. He tries to remember how he got there. Can you smell and give him a clue? [scratch & sniff]

Is it a) Beer
b) Kebab
or c) cock breath that Marcus has woken up with?

Page 2) Marcus has his morning bish bash bosh under the duvet covers. Has it been
a) 1
b) 3
or c) 7

days since Marcus has showered. [scratch & sniff]

Page 3) Marcus has breakfast, but as usual he keeps himself regular, so he gets out of bed and goes to the bathroom. [scratch & sniff]

Oh Pixie, that's just WRONG!
So glad I didn't see that before I turned in last night or I'd have had nightmares! :elephant::laugh2:

I'm still shuddering!

haggis
29-06-2009, 10:26 AM
Noirin sticks up for herself, she and freddy are really the only ones to do this infront of the h/m they have issues with,

TrafficoneMan
29-06-2009, 12:17 PM
Noirin is a bitch but she is a hot bitch the best kind , gotta love noirin

LISA + SREE OUT
LISA + SREE OUT
LISA + SREE OUT
LISA + SREE OUT
LISA + SREE OUT
LISA + SREE OUT
LISA + SREE OUT
LISA + SREE OUT
LISA + SREE OUT

yousoboo!
29-06-2009, 12:18 PM
Noirin does not have one decent trait

arsenalforever
29-06-2009, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by yousoboo!
Noirin does not have one decent trait

A nice rack and whity teeth

PixieBoots
29-06-2009, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by haggis
Noirin sticks up for herself, she and freddy are really the only ones to do this infront of the h/m they have issues with,

Yes, and as Freddie exemplifies, there are ways to do things. Some that don't involve batting your eyelids and raising your voice. I don't get why so many people fail to recognise that "manners maketh man". Noireen is a prime example of that way of thinking that says, 'eye for eye tooth for tooth' etc, but she lands it like a ton of bricks with too much aggression, and not enough diplomacy. In other words, she uses her battles as the grounds to rub people's noses in it, usually the wrong way. She is conniving.

28thapril
29-06-2009, 12:53 PM
noirin said to everyone i see angel take my brush!!

she just had to turn it into a free for all bitch fest:cloud:

28thapril
29-06-2009, 12:55 PM
no different to pulling the booze card over the table with sree she watched that and sparked the fire and spread the flames

PixieBoots
29-06-2009, 12:59 PM
Yeah that's right she did. Ugh!! I've met people who've behaved like that - WHEN THEY WERE 7!!!!!

witchy666
29-06-2009, 01:01 PM
The only thing that annoys me about her is the way she shouts at Sree and tries to belittle him and then is all over him in the next breath, she is just plain week, you either like someone or you dont, end of. She is just doing it for attention.

arsenalforever
29-06-2009, 01:04 PM
She's want we call in dublin a litttle prick tease

28thapril
29-06-2009, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by arsenalforever

actually i think that quote is universal:kiss:

arsenalforever
29-06-2009, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by 28thapril
Originally posted by arsenalforever

actually i think that quote is universal:kiss:

is it?

Haha thats what she is and irish girls are great at it:joker:

alphabetgreen
29-06-2009, 04:28 PM
The only time I'm prepared to tolerate her is when she's making Sree look like an idiot. Otherwise, she's a cow.