PDA

View Full Version : Noirin i think noirins game is up!

sazzzz
28-06-2009, 11:05 PM
it seems she's been busted by freddie and Siavash. they no shes using the men to her advantage so lets hope she is up for eviction with sree this week!

30stone
28-06-2009, 11:06 PM
She'd be there another week if it was sree..

Addy
28-06-2009, 11:07 PM
yup!!! They finally sussed her up! Let's see what they do with it. Getting interesting!

Arneldo
28-06-2009, 11:10 PM
I don't get this. If she was playing the game - she would obviously know that the public do not tend to like women who play the boys or use boys in the house (e.g Saskia), so why would she do that? It's stupid idea.

Noirin is who she is. If she was playing the game she wouldn't be bossy or telling ti straight - instead she'd keep her mouth shut and go with the flow. She's being honest and being herself. Them guys are just bitter that Noirin won't get with them. Markus, Sree, Halfwit and Siavash - they are all deluded.

bbaddict
28-06-2009, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by Arneldo
I don't get this. If she was playing the game - she would obviously know that the public do not tend to like women who play the boys or use boys in the house (e.g Saskia), so why would she do that? It's stupid idea.

Noirin is who she is. If she was playing the game she wouldn't be bossy or telling ti straight - instead she'd keep her mouth shut and go with the flow. She's being honest and being herself. Them guys are just bitter that Noirin won't get with them. Markus, Sree, Halfwit and Siavash - they are all deluded.
NO WAY! I think your the one whos deluded she is totally playing a game the way she was leading sree on then she noticed marcus fancied her she played on that then she knew neither would nominate her.

ManicWolf
28-06-2009, 11:28 PM

She probably thinks that it doesn't matter what the publci think, so long as she doesn't get put up for eviction, and the best way to do that is to "buddy" up to all the guys. Worse of all is they're all falling for it except for Freddie and Siavash.

PixieBoots
29-06-2009, 02:49 AM

That is bollox Arneldo and you know it. You contradict yourself. Agreed - she is being bossy and tells it straight - well, now she does, with her glasses removed. Again, you are absolutely right, she is being honest and being herself.
Too bad it just happens to be intolerant, aggressive, vicious and egotistical.
For goodness sake, she wanted to start a fight with Angel for saying she didn't want children!!
Yes, Marcus and Sree were deluded, but they realised this complicitly the night Noireen was first really nasty to Sree, when she 'joked' that she, nor anyone in the house could stand him. I hardly think honesty can be called a virtue when it lacks any kind of human kindness.

arsenalforever
29-06-2009, 03:06 AM
Noirin is a player and a bitch the worse kind of H/M:sad:

PixieBoots
29-06-2009, 03:12 AM
No CHris betters her on the worse front. He's just bloody awful. Someone should shave his head one night. He would go ballistic.

arsenalforever
29-06-2009, 03:19 AM
Originally posted by PixieBoots
No CHris betters her on the worse front. He's just bloody awful. Someone should shave his head one night. He would go ballistic.

Kris is bad also he's a prat

PixieBoots
29-06-2009, 03:24 AM
lol :joker:

arsenalforever
29-06-2009, 03:35 AM
Originally posted by PixieBoots
lol :joker:

i think Charlie is a plonker

Rachelll
29-06-2009, 05:46 AM

I agree!! And if she's playing a game why would she tell Sree she didn't fancy him just a couple of days before the nominations? You're all certainly deluded. If I was playing a game, I would keep leading him on, until a day after or somethin'. Not give him a reason to nominate me. Wake up people!!

aoq2008
29-06-2009, 06:13 AM
noirins a shedevil

28thapril
29-06-2009, 07:43 AM
venus fly trap that's what she reminds me of ( put the glasses and tash back on):dance:

BJ
29-06-2009, 08:13 AM
Marcus is on to her game too (LF with Freddie and Siavash). Night before last they talked.

She's avoiding nomination so it doesn't matter what the public thinks - at the moment:devil:

yousoboo!
29-06-2009, 08:21 AM
She is the worst example of a female.