PDA

View Full Version : How can you like freddie?

rozzer61
01-07-2009, 09:35 PM
If I was in the house Freddie would be annoying the hell out of me. He analyses the balls off of everything and is just a geek. "Humble suggestion guys", "The finish line you fool" he's just so annoying! He can't even sing and absolutely goes for it and thinks he's some awesome musician!

Please say someone agrees with me, everyone has gone crazy!!

Kris is down to earth, chilled and a nice guy who doesn't annoy anyone. People say him and others are bullying halfwit but I say he's just being the voice of alot of people in the house. Noirin, sophie, carly, lisa don't like freddie.

HE'S A LOSER!!!!!! [/rant]

Alf
01-07-2009, 09:36 PM
chav alert

Dolphin-and-Whale
01-07-2009, 09:36 PM
The Fact you think Kris is a nice guy is worrying

Stephanie
01-07-2009, 09:37 PM
how can you like KRIS?

*mazedsalv**
01-07-2009, 09:37 PM
He's honest, intelligent, funny, caring and doesnt raise his voice like the other eg. Lisa and Kris.
He is better than all of them put together, (well all of them except Siavash and Marcus because i like them), his calm nature implies that he is not letting them pathetic lowlifes get to him.

King Gizzard
01-07-2009, 09:38 PM
Because hes being bullied. Plus hes an actual nice guy whos doing nothing wrong. Hes just a target..and hes well aware of it.

King Gizzard
01-07-2009, 09:39 PM
Must be one of kris' mates i presume.

Enid
01-07-2009, 09:40 PM
Some of the stuff he says is cringe-worthy, but that isn't enough for anyone to dislike him.

I think I would get on well with him in the house. I'd certainly have his back if any arguments ensued.

rozzer61
01-07-2009, 09:40 PM
Kris is a normal guy, fashionable, goes out and gets drunk with lads, talks women, is chilled out, doesn't talk boring stuff like politics. He's exactly the type of guy I'd hang around with.

Freddie talks stuff like politics, analyses every situation and people's behaviours. It's like he's just analysing life and not living it! He thinks he's right all the time too!

Alf
01-07-2009, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by rozzer61
Kris is a normal guy, fashionable, goes out and gets drunk with lads, talks women, is chilled out, doesn't talk boring stuff like politics. He's exactly the type of guy I'd hang around with.

Freddie talks stuff like politics, analyses every situation and people's behaviours. It's like he's just analysing life and not living it! He thinks he's right all the time too!
what do they teach at school nowadays?

SuperdooperE
01-07-2009, 09:43 PM
I found it quite funny tonight when he said "the finish line you fool!". It makes an interesting change, i'd rather hear that than "the finish line you twat". He'd keep me amused with his quirky outbursts.

Prole
01-07-2009, 09:45 PM
Kris is a puddle-shallow. That's honestly the best thing I can think of to say about him. For all Freddie's faults, and he's not without them, he's still basically a decent person.

Jayson
01-07-2009, 09:45 PM
I dont like him at all, hate him even, but people can like who they want.

rozzer61
01-07-2009, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by wannashag

Obviously all you golden oldies appreciate how he is a "proper young man" or something. But the youth of today find him a dick and we're paying your pensions so vote the idiot out haha

Saph
i want to like him but his fans put me off.

Addy
says alot about you !! :nono:

*mazedsalv**
01-07-2009, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by SaphLiike

We dont bite :tongue:
Were just good fans of his.

rozzer61
Originally posted by ViaVerde
Kris is a puddle-shallow. That's honestly the best thing I can think of to say about him. For all Freddie's faults, and he's not without them, he's still basically a decent person.

Kris doesn't even bully him. He just doesn't want to talk to him because he annoys the hell outta him.

He's not shallow he's a normal lad.

Enid
Yes, he is a very shallow. The typical lad that like to get smashed and use women. :yuk:

I could go down the clubs and spot hundreds of guys like him, so why the hell was he picked to go in?

Saph
01-07-2009, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by *mazedsalv**

i know, some of you are ok but theres a certain few who just sit there and slag of every single other houemate because they said something about freddie or they bitched about frddie or they nominated freddie or there friends with someone other than freddie

and its just so tireing

Enid
01-07-2009, 09:51 PM

i know, some of you are ok but theres a certain few who just sit there and slag of every single other houemate because they said something about freddie or they bitched about frddie or they nominated freddie or there friends with someone other than freddie

and its just so tireing
We're entitled to slag them all off because they deserve it for being such despicable human beings. Believe me, if they had an ounce of decency, I wouldn't come off as being such an avid Freddie fan. :laugh:

Striptease
01-07-2009, 09:52 PM
1 Question: Was Freddie ever wrong ?

Alf
01-07-2009, 09:53 PM

Obviously all you golden oldies appreciate how he is a "proper young man" or something. But the youth of today find him a dick and we're paying your pensions so vote the idiot out haha
you aint paying my pension sunshine,
you probabley hang about on street corners every single night spending your pocket money or your giro on lager and cider and being a menace to the public in your gang, wearing a tracksuit and a baseball cap,

Prole
01-07-2009, 09:53 PM

and its just so tireing

Try ignoring the tiresome ones. Like I'm just about to with you.

*mazedsalv**
01-07-2009, 09:55 PM

and its just so tireing

I just get annoyed when they get like that with Freddie, I get it that they dont like him, but to moan about EVERYTHING he does and take the mick out of his accent and shout at him during an argument when he's calm, it just annoys me. I dont hate on the friends of the people doing it, right now its just Lisa and Kris that I stronglky dislike with Karly creeping up behind them.

Prole
01-07-2009, 09:56 PM

I think it's probably waaaay past your bedtime.

rozzer61
01-07-2009, 09:58 PM

you aint paying my pension sunshine,
you probabley hang about on street corners every single night spending your pocket money or your giro on lager and cider and being a menace to the public in your gang, wearing a tracksuit and a baseball cap,

University student studying Forensic Science. I don't get any grants off the government because my parents are over the earning limit. I already owe £200 interest on my loans. If I ever went on the doll i'd be so ashamed i'd probably kill myself. A* student since I started school.

I just think someone like Kris would be better company than Freddie and can totally see why Kris is getting annoyed to death by him.

rozzer61
01-07-2009, 09:59 PM

Very mature comment to make... and constructive to the thread topic also!

Akerbie
01-07-2009, 10:11 PM
If you don't like Freddie then the only way the public will vote him out is to vote out all of the Lisa's gang. That's the only real reason he's kept in because the general public as a whole don't like them, and keeping Freddie in pisses them off.

If it wasn't for Sophia extreme attitude with Saffia in the early days, Freddie would have been evicted instead of her, and this situation would have never of happened in the first place, and we would all be looking at everybody from a different light.

It's amazing how one single, unrelated event can effect the next few weeks.

Akerbie
01-07-2009, 10:17 PM
To be honest, I didn't like Freddie much to start with, but I like him now, however I can see why some folk don't like him much, but there ways to treat people, and some of the housemates have not been kind to him and that's not on.

Just because somebody irritates you, it does not justify bad attitude and cheek to towards that person. How would they liked to talked to like that.

I understand that there are people out there that others are just not going to like, but it works both ways. What makes those housemates so special.

Halfwit/ Freddie has done nothing wrong. If the others, e.g. Karly don't like something, they can say to nicely. Not go off in a huff and drag his name through the mud. Not nice.

As for Kris, he is a cheeky, rude, selfish, arrogant pig!

rusticgal
01-07-2009, 10:26 PM
I would find freddie annoying... but he is harmless.The trouble is no one in there is prepared to sit and talk to Freddie and try and explain why he annoys people.Either they are not articulate enough to explain it or they dont want to be too much of a pal in case it puts them in the frame as well.

kisywisy
01-07-2009, 10:32 PM

hmmm.... i'm 26

you're paying for your own pension as well, you fool!!

why the hell would you prefer to have stupid conversations about nothing with a prick like kris than an interesting one with freddie??

everyone i know loves freddie and they think kris is a total wank

kisywisy
01-07-2009, 10:34 PM

Very mature comment to make... and constructive to the thread topic also!

lol about as constructive and mature as your pension jibe :laugh:

mado
01-07-2009, 10:35 PM
if i was freddie i would delibrately annoy them especialy kris and lisa

elite61
01-07-2009, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by Hewman
Because hes being bullied. Plus hes an actual nice guy whos doing nothing wrong. Hes just a target..and hes well aware of it.

Can't say I particularly like Halfwit - he's ok - but I think he would annoy me if I lived 24/7 with him however I prefer him to Kris who is ignorant and really does think he's Gods gift - I dont see it! Take off the beard and the hair and I think you would be left with an ordinary looking kid :whistle:

elite61
01-07-2009, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by Akerbie
To be honest, I didn't like Freddie much to start with, but I like him now, however I can see why some folk don't like him much, but there ways to treat people, and some of the housemates have not been kind to him and that's not on.

Just because somebody irritates you, it does not justify bad attitude and cheek to towards that person. How would they liked to talked to like that.

I understand that there are people out there that others are just not going to like, but it works both ways. What makes those housemates so special.

Halfwit/ Freddie has done nothing wrong. If the others, e.g. Karly don't like something, they can say to nicely. Not go off in a huff and drag his name through the mud. Not nice.

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::cheer2::cheer2::c heer2:

Diiiiiiiinamite
01-07-2009, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by elite61
Originally posted by Akerbie

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::cheer2::cheer2::c heer2: I totally agree!

sonia1tam
01-07-2009, 10:53 PM
Just LOVE FREDDY!!!

JustSkipIt
01-07-2009, 11:05 PM
Freddie realities he's annoying people, and he appears to be going out of his way to find out why and how he can rectify the situation.
The lovely Kris doesn't think Freddie's worth the effort - it's easier to just gang up against him than talk to him and resolve the conflict.
One is trying to build bridges, the other just wants to pull them down.
Who's the pr!ck? You decide.

AhmedFan2004
01-07-2009, 11:22 PM
If I was in the house Freddie would be annoying the hell out of me. He analyses the balls off of everything and is just a geek. "Humble suggestion guys", "The finish line you fool" he's just so annoying! He can't even sing and absolutely goes for it and thinks he's some awesome musician!

Please say someone agrees with me, everyone has gone crazy!!

Kris is down to earth, chilled and a nice guy who doesn't annoy anyone. People say him and others are bullying halfwit but I say he's just being the voice of alot of people in the house. Noirin, sophie, carly, lisa don't like freddie.

HE'S A LOSER!!!!!! [/rant]
He's not a loser, he's ok, for what he is, he's ok.

But this eviction could be the final nail in the coffin for BB. It's a massive eviction and it's a travesty if Sree leaves.

Sree is the star of BB10 and gets most of the airtime/drama/entertainment/headlines/humour centred around him, due to his charisma and personality. UNIQUE.

Without him, the show is dead, and BB10 is dead. We need to keep him in. BB10 breathes and lives Sree and it's crucial.

If Sree goes, BB10 is dead, and this could be the last series ever. Halfwit is average and needs to step aside for the star to continue to shine.

Come on dudes, we're all fans of BB. Support the show. Save it. We must.

AhmedFan2004
01-07-2009, 11:51 PM
BTW, if the majority of the housemates dislike him:

Including nice innocent people like Rodrigo and Karly.

He IS bad news. Don't be suckered by his 'boo hoo bull' stories and sobbing.

And his FALSE accusations of their gamplans/schemes. Saving your friends and disliking an annoying/patronising guy is not 'gameplanning.

Screw Freddie, Save Sree and lets pull together and keep BB10 alive and kicking this year. We need an exciting show.

We must evict Halfwit for the sake of Big Brother in general this year.

Sree gets most of the airtime because he's the best housemates. Period. Great housemates get airtime no matter WHAT.

No excuses for the bores and clowns in there!