PDA

View Full Version : does anyone else think karly was a bit of a bitch tonight?

'Conor
01-07-2009, 10:00 PM
towards freddie about the singing?

SiCkBuLLeT
01-07-2009, 10:01 PM
Yeh i hate this little group of Karly Lisa & Kris ganging on Freddie ><

HELLIWONTGO
01-07-2009, 10:27 PM
I am not a fan of Freddie, but like many people glad that he is going to help evict the more unpleasant element in the house!
Yes, Karly is going to surpass Lisa in the awful stakes if she continues!

Chuckyegg
01-07-2009, 10:29 PM
I dont understand why they so freely slag Freddie off. Can they not work it out that he is a favorite. Hmmm I think Charlie has begun to realise. Of all the people to wok it out. the most brainless moron beats them all to it

paulie57
01-07-2009, 10:31 PM
Yes!

ManicWolf
01-07-2009, 10:34 PM
She totally and utterly was tonight, and I'm not just saying that as a Freddie fan. They had a singing task, and she bitched about Freddie singing for it! And maybe also for *gasp* enjoying it and putting effort into it! :rolleyes:

She just wants any reason to bitch and snark about him behind his back to Rodrigo, or whoever else is around that will agree with her, and is too cowardly to say to Freddie's face that she has a problem with him.

Marcus_4_The_Win
01-07-2009, 10:37 PM
I think she is bang on like

Her thick scotch voice p**es me off so much aswell

Scrubber
01-07-2009, 10:40 PM
Yep

alphabetgreen
01-07-2009, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by CM13086
towards freddie about the singing?

Yes I do! Had it not been her crusade against Freddie, she would have been my favourite housemate.

She can go swivel now!:cloud:

Addy
01-07-2009, 10:44 PM
abit????? you are too kind!!!

Freddie had a valid point but do they care, does she have any common sense? NO . She just wanted Freddie to look bad and tell all her sheep.

Karly is vile

alphabetgreen
01-07-2009, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by ManicWolf
She totally and utterly was tonight, and I'm not just saying that as a Freddie fan. They had a singing task, and she bitched about Freddie singing for it! And maybe also for *gasp* enjoying it and putting effort into it! :rolleyes:

She just wants any reason to bitch and snark about him behind his back to Rodrigo, or whoever else is around that will agree with her, and is too cowardly to say to Freddie's face that she has a problem with him.

It wasn't just to 'whoever else was around that will agree with her....etc''. She actually went into the bedroom and held court, telling them how annoying Freddie was. Personally, I don't think he was annoying. He's just putting lots of effort into the task, despite everybody ganging up on him.:thumbs2:

Diiiiiiiinamite
01-07-2009, 10:54 PM
As soon as a h/mate has an issue with Freddie they don't try and solve it with him, they march into the garden/bedroom etc and moan to the other h/mates about it, exaggerating the facts at the same time. Its happened on a number of occasions. They are pathetic.

floridesucks
01-07-2009, 11:00 PM
karly's performance on tonight's high lights show just plummeted her popularity. she will go down on the poll's I'm sure. Stupid bitch that she was.

Patrick
01-07-2009, 11:03 PM
I love Karly, Have before BB even started :blush2:

But Tonight I didnt really like the way she was towards Freddie, if you put yourself in Freddies shoes, with No Friends in the house...

Its a bad feeling, I think the only thing thats stopped Halfwit from walking is the fact he knows the Public Love him.

I still like karly though, just think she has to stop it with Freddie...

Kris was a ****en dick head tonight though and was such a prat to Freddie