PDA

View Full Version : Christina Aguilera to perform on X Factor

MrGaryy
02-07-2009, 04:52 AM
Hey guys just thought I'd let you know, there's a lot of talk over on Xtina forums that Simon told the audience some of the people who would be performing this year and Christina is one of them. This is quite likely to be true because:

a) Simon is a big Christina fan. Back in 2005 he said named her as the artist we will be listening to in 10 years time and said that Beautiful was 'one of the best pop records [he] has ever heard in his life.'

and

b) There has been rumours that her new album will be out in September, which would mean good promotion for the second single which she needs as she starts filming for a movie at the end of the year so won't have time to do serious promotion. There are also rumours of a November release which could mean she would perform the lead single, I think this is more likely.

I think this would be great, i hope it's comes through, it would be amazing promotion for her also.

Lewis.
02-07-2009, 12:53 PM
Yaaaaay!

MrGaryy
02-07-2009, 06:58 PM
bump :P

Harry!
02-07-2009, 07:00 PM
That would be good but I dobut it will have the Britney Effect like last year.

Hugo
02-07-2009, 07:00 PM
:cheer2:

xDramatick
03-07-2009, 09:22 AM
Yaaay!!

Firewire
03-07-2009, 09:38 AM
That would be great.

I also hope for The Saturdays to perform aswell as their recording a new album (i think)

DamonJ
03-07-2009, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by Harry.
That would be good but I dobut it will have the Britney Effect like last year.

It doesn't have to. Britney had the celebrity effect, Christina will have the talent effect, her voice is in a league of its own. So while I adore Britney & loved her performance, Christina's performance will be epic & widely praised (hopefully)