PDA

View Full Version : Rodrigo What happened with Rodrigo?

marilyn
02-07-2009, 11:22 PM
And Charlie in the garden? I thought they were just messing about but all of a sudden he looked a bit evil:conf:
I completely missed it, so if someone would like to fill me in, thank you. :wavey:

fallentree
02-07-2009, 11:23 PM
who cares ..hes batty

Josy
02-07-2009, 11:23 PM
Lol Rodrigo seems to get angry very easily his face goes all red >>>> :mad: :laugh:

marilyn
02-07-2009, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by *************
who cares

I do. I really liked him after his giggling at Sree:bigsmile:

[i] ..hes batty
Right now I tend to agree lol. But it also makes me want to see more of him. How many of those Rodrigo moments have we missed thanks to no live feed:bawling::bawling:

He did scare me a bit though:shocked:

ThoughtCrime
02-07-2009, 11:39 PM
LOL. I didn't really get that either. What I took from it is that basically Charlie was playing a little too rough and actually hurt Rodrigo or could have hurt him.

I think Charlie deals with things like that in such a sweet way. He just can't be bothered with drama, he'd rather accept the other point of view, apologise and move on. Bless him :flowers:

boomoo
02-07-2009, 11:44 PM
He gets angry very quickly especially when anyone puts a hand on him as Charlie did.

Who knows what has happened to him in his life.

BB justs throws people together without any knowlegde of each other with the hope of it leading to a rumpus.

PixieBoots
02-07-2009, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by ThoughtCrime
LOL. I didn't really get that either. What I took from it is that basically Charlie was playing a little too rough and actually hurt Rodrigo or could have hurt him.

I think Charlie deals with things like that in such a sweet way. He just can't be bothered with drama, he'd rather accept the other point of view, apologise and move on. Bless him :flowers:

Naa. It was Charlie being sneaky again. Pushing it that bit too far, like a cowardly bully would at the age of 5. He's a paranoid wanker like the rest of them.

marilyn
02-07-2009, 11:48 PM
Ok, thank you ThoughtCrime. Rodrigo overreacting much?:whistle:
I do still like him, the more they show of him the more interesting he seems. But I like Charlie too. If thatīs allowed lol.

Does anyone know if that bit is available on video anywhere?

ThoughtCrime
03-07-2009, 12:00 AM
I think Rodrigo might have a few issues with privacy invasion and needing space. He can forget that other people aren't quite so self-protective.

Lauren
03-07-2009, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by ThoughtCrime
I think Rodrigo might have a few issues with privacy invasion and needing space. He can forget that other people aren't quite so self-protective.

Yeah, I think he's not used to people being so boisterous and touchy-feely, and naturally people in BB (people who want fame) tend to have those characteristics. Was a tad over-reaction though LOL

videohead
03-07-2009, 12:46 AM
He's got a nasty temper, and its not the first time he's flown off the handle.

Rewind several weeks ago, when he and Angel had a conversation and how he really flipped because Angel was being "negative". His reaction was over the top to say the least.

FURIOUS-PENGUIN
03-07-2009, 11:18 PM
He is nice but very childlish, he acts like a monk. soon as someone talks about anything violent he has a hissy fit about how can they think like that. he needs to grow up and be a man, not a kid :pat:

Akerbie
04-07-2009, 01:15 AM
Rodrigo was quite right. A joke is a joke, but Charlie doesn't know when to stop and always goes a little too far. [A reflection of Charlie's mentality]

For example: Throwing water over Angel at a daft time. What was that all about?

Well done Rodrigo! You tell him!

Z
04-07-2009, 01:20 AM
Charlie has a tendency to go too far, and Rodrigo's clearly got issues with personal space, bad combination!

kellybsblover
04-07-2009, 01:20 AM
Rodrigo is too mature for this house.

kisywisy
04-07-2009, 01:21 AM
the other day when him and charlie were having a play fight, he started getting way too serious. his face was of pure hate!! it was quiet a scary face compare to his normal angelic one

Shasown
04-07-2009, 11:08 AM
Yes Rodrigo is really sweet and innocent......

What part did he play in the "beergate" incident?

Oh yes "give me some of that stolen beer charlie and kris or else I will go through and tell the rest you have stolen it"

What a lovely sweet innocent attitude, then over an hour of his "pity me" act after it was pointed out he knew it was stolen and he had asked for a share.

Striptease
04-07-2009, 11:10 AM
**** off this is the reason why I hate him ****ing ******. Get this fgt out ASAP.

Rollerrd
04-07-2009, 11:12 AM
Irrespective of what Charlie did, Rodrigo has a nasty temper. People on the outside have said so, and Rodrigo can change moods ever so quickly.
Don't like him at all.

mangasatsuma
04-07-2009, 11:21 AM
Rodrigo would make my nomination for potential house serial killer, a total psycho, weird arbitrary morals etc.