PDA

View Full Version : two faced freddy

fruit_cake
04-07-2009, 09:47 PM
didn't anyone find it awful how within seconds of sree being evicted freddie was slagging him of. What a two faced ****. nUrine couldn't help chipping in too slimy snake

Daffodil
04-07-2009, 09:54 PM
No, he is exactly the opposite of two faced. He is refreshingly honest and open. He nominated Sree and he wasn't afraid to make that obvious.

tintedshadow
04-07-2009, 09:58 PM
no thats far from two faced,he's voiced his opinion before sree had gone too..all he said was he didnt see why he was nominated along side sree which he had also said to charlie earlier in the week..

so naah hes far from two faced,he had the balls to tell sophie and kris his thoughts on their relationship and didnt really pull any punches..gotta respect that truly

fitz2k2
04-07-2009, 10:00 PM
he said what he believed thats all

HELLIWONTGO
04-07-2009, 10:01 PM
but it's being honest with them that gets him nominated, it wasnt that i noticed sl much as how embarrasing he is when drunk!

fruit_cake
04-07-2009, 10:03 PM
i think his new found popularity got the better of him and its gone to his head. He never voiced any opinion like that in front of the group until sree's back was turned.. even worse.. now he wants to be part of the group who were bullying him!

Addy
04-07-2009, 10:04 PM
He is being true self! Not backstabbing or 2 faced like Team Nasty! After garlicgate, he was too kind to sree

floridesucks
04-07-2009, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by fruit_cake
didn't anyone find it awful how within seconds of sree being evicted freddie was slagging him of. What a two faced ****. nUrine couldn't help chipping in too slimy snake

You must be watching another show. Freddie has been voicing his opinions honestly from the get go. He keeps nothing secret and will tell people, while looking them straight in the eye what he thinks. Freddie was openly pleased that Sree was nominated and spoke about it with everyone while Sree was in the house.

Twilight
04-07-2009, 10:08 PM
Hes not two faced at all, and at lest hes honest.

fruit_cake
04-07-2009, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by floridesucks

You must be watching another show. Freddie has been voicing his opinions honestly from the get go..

yes thats why when he was talking to lisa on the bench in the morning he asked sree to leave.. so he could slag him of behind his back!

Euanbet
04-07-2009, 10:16 PM
it does look like he wants to be part of the group that bullies him, but unfortunately that is a human trait. When we are ostracised in an environment where we are vulnerable we tend to need acceptance from the very people who are ostracising us.
If he was being ostracised by any group of society whilst living in his own home he would not seek to be part of that group.

So it may seem two faced but almost every one of us would unwittingly be doing the same thing. do not understimate how difficult that situation is. Can you imagine going to work and you don't get on with your colleagues, however, you can't go home, you can't talk through your feelings with anyone outwith the work group?? It is very intense and there is no escape.
you would seek any crumb of comfort offered, even if offered by your tormentors, it would be very easy to convince yourself that they are not as bad as you originally imagined and that is probably what Freddie is doing.

However, it might just be a release of the pressure he was under in the run up to the eviction. Over the next couple of days I think we will see him revert back to type and stand firm again.

Addy
04-07-2009, 10:19 PM
Freddie said in front of everyone in the bedroom to Lisa that he wanted a private conversation. He politely asked Sree to leave so they can have a private conversation. He would have done the same if it was anyone else there in the garden.

Sree is gone. Just live with it!

MaratSafinForever
04-07-2009, 10:21 PM
ha quite funny this thread, before sree left he just said to freddy "i still don't get you"

kittenhigh
04-07-2009, 10:22 PM
Freddies balls are the biggest in that house. how many people do you know could withstand being hated the way he is then keep his cool ????? He confronts people all the time about the issues that surround him and they walk away and cant handle him......thats not two faced thats poeple not addressing the **** they have said and thought about him behind HIS back, ....they are the cowards Not freddie I'm afraid to say!!!!! Hes a gentleman!

Miss-red
04-07-2009, 11:47 PM
i think his new found popularity got the better of him and its gone to his head. He never voiced any opinion like that in front of the group until sree's back was turned.. even worse.. now he wants to be part of the group who were bullying him! Whats he supposed to do? he's stuck in that house with them people for another 8 weeks surely better to make the most of those weeks instead of staying ostrisized i've not spelt that correctly i know i just can't think of the correct spelling lol

Miss-red
04-07-2009, 11:49 PM

You must be watching another show. Freddie has been voicing his opinions honestly from the get go..

yes thats why when he was talking to lisa on the bench in the morning he asked sree to leave.. so he could slag him of behind his back! no because he wanted a private conservation. sree didn't even come up in that conversation in the garden

golden
04-07-2009, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by Miss-red
i think his new found popularity got the better of him and its gone to his head. He never voiced any opinion like that in front of the group until sree's back was turned.. even worse.. now he wants to be part of the group who were bullying him! Whats he supposed to do? he's stuck in that house with them people for another 8 weeks surely better to make the most of those weeks instead of staying ostrisized i've not spelt that correctly i know i just can't think of the correct spelling lol

We better get him out next then!!! woohoo:hello:

kisywisy
04-07-2009, 11:52 PM

yes thats why when he was talking to lisa on the bench in the morning he asked sree to leave.. so he could slag him of behind his back!

what?? he wanted to have a private heart to heart with lisa. that's why he asked him to leave

when sree was evicted, halfwit was asked what his secret was and he told him why he thought he stayed!!

he's been nothing but honest in that house

kisywisy
04-07-2009, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by Euanbet
it does look like he wants to be part of the group that bullies him, but unfortunately that is a human trait. When we are ostracised in an environment where we are vulnerable we tend to need acceptance from the very people who are ostracising us.
If he was being ostracised by any group of society whilst living in his own home he would not seek to be part of that group.

So it may seem two faced but almost every one of us would unwittingly be doing the same thing. do not understimate how difficult that situation is. Can you imagine going to work and you don't get on with your colleagues, however, you can't go home, you can't talk through your feelings with anyone outwith the work group?? It is very intense and there is no escape.
you would seek any crumb of comfort offered, even if offered by your tormentors, it would be very easy to convince yourself that they are not as bad as you originally imagined and that is probably what Freddie is doing.

However, it might just be a release of the pressure he was under in the run up to the eviction. Over the next couple of days I think we will see him revert back to type and stand firm again.

kinda like stockholme syndrome

fruit_cake
05-07-2009, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by Miss-red

yes thats why when he was talking to lisa on the bench in the morning he asked sree to leave.. so he could slag him of behind his back! no because he wanted a private conservation. sree didn't even come up in that conversation in the garden

thats not true. As soon as freddy asked sree to leave he started slagging him of.

he asked him to leave because he knew he was about to slag him of..

bcass
05-07-2009, 09:07 AM
it seems to me that its not only freddie who want to be in the group, more like the group wants to be with him, they are running scared and think if the public see how nice they are to him we wont vote them out.

geisha
05-07-2009, 10:43 AM
He is very honest and sincere.

DrunkerThanMoses
05-07-2009, 10:45 AM
Well they have been cruel to him this week... .why cant he have a good bitch feast..... they alll deserve it!

DrunkerThanMoses
Well they have been cruel to him this week... .why cant he have a good bitch feast..... they alll deserve it!

DrunkerThanMoses

fruit_cake
05-07-2009, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by ImDrunkerThenMoses

freddy deserves a good bitchfest, i agree.. but with Lisa? the very person that bullied him?

it seems to me like freddy is now happy to be part of the bullies as long as its not him they are bullying. I liked him until last night now im not sure.

witchy666
05-07-2009, 10:50 AM
I thought he was asked what his plan was and he answered honestly, Freddie is star.

Beastie
05-07-2009, 10:50 AM
they are ALL cruel to freddie!! i dont think even siavash and marcus are bothered about freddie!!!!

muchadoaboutnothing
05-07-2009, 10:54 AM
Freddie wasn't being two-faced - in fact the opposite. That is how he felt about Sree and why shouldn't he express his opinion. I'm sure Lisa would have done the same had Freddie left instead of Sree. And did you see the face of Karly when Freddie was talking? If looks could kill - ouchhhh.

fruit_cake
05-07-2009, 10:56 AM
how can slagging someone of in front of every single housemate when he's seconds before been evicted and left the house NOT be being two faced? i don't understand that

Kornetto
05-07-2009, 10:56 AM
He wasn't two-faced.
Freddie is always open about how he felt with everybody else.
Hes a lovely guy.