PDA

View Full Version : A little late and all, but....

DrunkerThanMoses
05-07-2009, 11:15 AM
... the housemates were not told about MJ's death, but if the queen died, would they be told about her death? Just Woundering!

Miss-red
05-07-2009, 11:19 AM
hmmm in my opinion they still shouldn't be told but i'm sure the rodrigo fans will skin me alive for that lol

Chuckyegg
05-07-2009, 11:20 AM
He was a bit of a queen in my opinion.

I think the queen is more important generally.

She would have a state funeral etc.

Jacko gets a 1 hour TV special.

I agree with what Jimmy Carr said:

"Jacko's death was similar to Princess Diana's death - I couldn't give a ******"

Simone.
05-07-2009, 11:20 AM
I think they would be told if the Queen died.
Rodrigo would be pretty depressed.

arista
05-07-2009, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by ImDrunkerThenMoses
... the housemates were not told about MJ's death, but if the queen died, would they be told about her death? Just Woundering!

No.

It is the Clear Rules.

McNab
05-07-2009, 11:43 AM
Can't believe you compared an american pedofile with the Queen of England.

For a start why would they be told about MJ he's american for a start and all he did was sing a bunch of gd songs and abuse kids.

Second the Queen of England is the Queen of England if ever they were going to recieve news from the outside it would be of her death.

But tbh both dying has no real importance to any1 bar the family and friends of them both as none of you or the public knew either of them so who cares.

Chuckyegg
05-07-2009, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by McNab

But tbh both dying has no real importance to any1 bar the family and friends of them both as none of you or the public knew either of them so who cares.

I couldn't agree more.
The queen is dead.
I would just shrug it off and wonder why I had been told in the first place.

LisaHawk
05-07-2009, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by McNab

His fans..... and I assume that at least 1 HM is a fan in there. And his fans were like friends to him, tbh if you weren't a fan of his then you can't really know how he touched people. It was as if every song was sung to you and not to the crowd of people, and that's what made people see him as a friend and he saw all his fans as friends so why shouldn't they be told.

LisaHawk
05-07-2009, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by Chuckyegg

"Jacko's death was similar to Princess Diana's death - I couldn't give a ******"

I don't think anybody will give a ***** when Jimmy Carr dies let alone millions of people across the globe.

Shasown
05-07-2009, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by LisaHawk

tbh if you weren't a fan of his then you can't really know how he touched people.

Nah unless you were a prepubescent male who stayed over with him you cant really know how he touched people

LisaHawk
05-07-2009, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by Shasown

tbh if you weren't a fan of his then you can't really know how he touched people.

Nah unless you were a prepubescent male who stayed over with him you cant really know how he touched people

Pathetic.

mado
05-07-2009, 12:52 PM
they will be told if the queen died

*mazedsalv**
05-07-2009, 01:08 PM
I normally like Jimmy Carr but teh comment about "Its the same as Princess Diana, no one gives a ****" was very rude and harsh. Fair enough people dont like MJ, but i think Princess Diana was lovely, and did not deserve that comment.

Simone.
05-07-2009, 01:09 PM
Tbh I think Micheal Jackson did more than the queen.
Not an opinion that will be popular on here.

But at the end of the way what does the queen actually do, what talents does she have? what has she done for the country? **** all in my opinion, she's just a sweet old lady who wave in that royal way.

HELLIWONTGO
05-07-2009, 01:20 PM

I don't think anybody will give a **** when Jimmy Carr dies let alone millions of people across the globe.

Jimmy Carr is a horrid gobshite and I cared, along with millions when Princess Diana died, he needs a slap!:thumbs:

LisaHawk
05-07-2009, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by HELLIWONTGO

Jimmy Carr is a horrid gobshite and I cared, along with millions when Princess Diana died, he needs a slap!:thumbs:

http://www.dwrcmodels.com/images/th_smiley-clapping.gif

BBmassive
05-07-2009, 01:23 PM
i doubt it ,but lets be honest there is a world of difference between the queen and jackson

BBmassive
05-07-2009, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by *mazedsalv**
I normally like Jimmy Carr but teh comment about "Its the same as Princess Diana, no one gives a ****" was very rude and harsh. Fair enough people dont like MJ, but i think Princess Diana was lovely, and did not deserve that comment. I was TRULY devastated when Diana died ,and still cry now when i see her on tv with her boys ,a true lady in every sense of the word,unique

HELLIWONTGO
05-07-2009, 01:25 PM
Thank you LisaHawk, I'm not a royalist but the total lack of respect for someone famous, does not make someone funny, but then Carr is about as funny as an outbreak of rabies in a guide dog home!:thumbs:

Rollerrd
05-07-2009, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by HELLIWONTGO

I don't think anybody will give a **** when Jimmy Carr dies let alone millions of people across the globe.

********** hate Jimmy Carr. Wide-faced t***.
They should be told if the Queen dies, and probably would be. That crow will hold onto her crown until she's just bones, mind.

Cristina
05-07-2009, 01:35 PM
No because unless they are friends with this celebs or relatives its shouldnt be made a big deal.

Patrick
05-07-2009, 01:47 PM
The Queen :sleep:

Hate that bitch :rolleyes: