PDA

View Full Version : Groping Norin-sexual assault

Thriller
07-07-2009, 09:35 PM
Marcus openly admits to groping.He never got the girls permisson.This should be considered sexual assault and marcus should be thrown out immediately.He is a danger to everyone.

Daffodil
07-07-2009, 09:36 PM
I think it is more likely to be wishful thinking.

Addy
07-07-2009, 09:37 PM
puh lease!!!!!!!!!!! She sat on his lap for half a cider. They were on a bed together willingly. When he had a feel of her ... she said nothing!!!!!!!!!!

dont make something out of nothing!

Lauren
No it's not, non-consent means directly saying "no" or making it obvious you don't like it/want it. Before my boyfriend has sex with me, he doesn't ask my permission, and vice versa, and in every other relationship in the World.

sunshine_babe
I dont think he groped. Probably saying that to make himself look cool.

Noirin did not complain about anything, she blatantly pulled away from him when he tried to kiss her under the covers.

Marzy
07-07-2009, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by Thriller
Marcus openly admits to groping.He never got the girls permisson.This should be considered sexual assault and marcus should be thrown out immediately.He is a danger to everyone.

Is this a wind-up, you can't be serious.:rolleyes:

Thriller
07-07-2009, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by Marzy

Is this a wind-up, you can't be serious.:rolleyes:

Legally are you allowed to touch your friends private parts without their permisson ????

tramp-stamp
07-07-2009, 09:46 PM
maybe armed police should storm the house

Lauren
07-07-2009, 09:47 PM

Legally are you allowed to touch your friends private parts without their permisson ????

They've lived with each permanently for 5 weeks. She's sat on his knee, so they're very touchy-feely. She also did not say anything when it happened, so this was not a case of assault.

I imagine if you randomly run up to, and hug a stranger in the street, they'll claim some sort of assault. But do you ask your friends permission before hugging them? No.

mado
07-07-2009, 09:47 PM
come on you dont believe your own statement

its only assault if she said no and he carried on:pat:

Alf
07-07-2009, 09:48 PM
michael jackson openly admitted sleeping with kids
do you think he was a peodo thriller?

Addy
07-07-2009, 09:49 PM
friends???? have you been watching the show ? She has been giving him mixed messages. Marcus might not be a gentlemen, might be crass but he definately didnt sexually assault her.

Its on national tv. You think BB would let marcus get away with it if it is? Do you think Noirin who accused Angel for stealing which she didnt? who had a great big row just because Angel didnt wash the plates at midnight on her last night , wouldnt say anything if she considered it sexual assault???

loomy
07-07-2009, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by Lauren

They've lived with each permanently for 5 weeks. She's sat on his knee, so they're very touchy-feely. She also did not say anything when it happened, so this was not a case of assault.

I imagine if you randomly run up to, and hug a stranger in the street, they'll claim some sort of assault. But do you ask your friends permission before hugging them? No.
At the same time, when she's in that situation it would have been very difficult to get away.

I'm sure she's not the first woman to feel pressured into doing something with a man or letting a man touch her in a way she wasn't comfortable with. She's already said it's difficult for her to tell him to back off because he's her friend. Plus the whole conversation seemed a bit uncomfortable, he is always commanding her around like when he demanded a hug or he was trying to get her to turn around and I don't know what he was going to do but at least she resisted then even though he kept pressing her.

LisaHawk
07-07-2009, 09:50 PM
It was probably a Boobgraze and then when he goes out he'll be telling everybody he fingered her a*se

Thriller
07-07-2009, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by wannashag

Lets respect the dead .Thet are not here to defend themselves. But I must tell you , I never heard the legend bragging on national TV that he groped anybody.

bbisfun
07-07-2009, 09:55 PM

Shasown
07-07-2009, 09:58 PM
No it's not, non-consent means directly saying "no" or making it obvious you don't like it/want it. Before my boyfriend has sex with me, he doesn't ask my permission, and vice versa, and in every other relationship in the World.

Lucky man, I have to beg like a bitch before my girlfriend will let me do anything to her, mind once she does give permission and rumpy pumpy does commence we at it for at least 3 minutes

Alf
07-07-2009, 10:01 PM

Lets respect the dead .Thet are not here to defend themselves. But I must tell you , I never heard the legend bragging on national TV that he groped anybody.
does that mean we should respect adolf hitler, he's dead

Thriller
07-07-2009, 10:01 PM
When Freddie tried to get close to charlie, he asked permisson before he tried anything.

Lauren
07-07-2009, 10:02 PM
When Freddie tried to get close to charlie, he asked permisson before he tried anything.

Kris was spooning with Dogface last night. Neither asked each other permission? Therefore, another instance of sexual assault.

Thriller
07-07-2009, 10:05 PM

This is stupid comparison.

Alf
07-07-2009, 10:06 PM

why because your a michael jackson fan?

Thriller
07-07-2009, 10:08 PM

Kris was spooning with Dogface last night. Neither asked each other permission? Therefore, another instance of sexual assault.

They are more than just friends.They have accepted each other as partners.You know that.

Thriller
07-07-2009, 10:09 PM

why because your a michael jackson fan?

Yes a million times.

Lauren
07-07-2009, 10:09 PM

They are more than just friends.They have accepted each other as partners.You know that.

And this is where the subjectivity begins. Because clearly Noirin and Marcus are more than friends, yet not quite partners. Is every single one night stand sexual assault?

vesavius
07-07-2009, 10:10 PM

Why are people even validating this post with a 'debate'?

Tripe.

kisywisy
07-07-2009, 10:11 PM

can't really say that, she didn't stop him doing it. i think he used the word groping incorrectly. he just felt her up. she could've moved his hand away

Thriller
07-07-2009, 10:12 PM
[quote]Originally posted by Thriller

And this is where the subjectivity begins. Because clearly Noirin and Marcus are more than friends, yet not quite partners. Is every single one night stand sexual assault? [/quoteI

I have heard many times Norin say to Marcus that she is just a friend to him-Not even willing to kiss him .She keeps talking about her ex-boyfriend to Marcus.As you still allowed to grop such a friend?????

Alf
07-07-2009, 10:13 PM
thriller was educated on
hello magazine
nuts
fhm
vogue
ok
daily star
the sun
jackie
smash hits

Shasown
07-07-2009, 10:16 PM
Think Noirin is wise enough to say get your fecking hand off there or out of there if she thought it inappropriate, besides who is to say he actually did anything.

Marcus plays computer games, has a comic collection etc it could be no more than the equivalent of adolescent boasting.

Who knows maybe his next shag will be his first

Lauren
07-07-2009, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by Shasown
Think Noirin is wise enough to say get your fecking hand off there or out of there if she thought it inappropriate, besides who is to say he actually did anything.

Marcus plays computer games, has a comic collection etc it could be no more than the equivalent of adolescent boasting.

Who knows maybe his next s**g will be his first

Haha, don't you know... he's cool as ****, captain cool etc etc etc :hugesmile:

kisywisy
07-07-2009, 10:18 PM

And this is where the subjectivity begins. Because clearly Noirin and Marcus are more than friends, yet not quite partners. Is every single one night stand sexual assault? [/quoteI

I have heard many times Norin say to Marcus that she is just a friend to him-Not even willing to kiss him .She keeps talking about her ex-boyfriend to Marcus.As you still allowed to grop such a friend?????

i feel my friend's boobs all the time and slap their arse!! don't get their permission to do it either!! should i be put on the register??

Thriller
07-07-2009, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by kisywisy

And this is where the subjectivity begins. Because clearly Noirin and Marcus are more than friends, yet not quite partners. Is every single one night stand sexual assault?

If thats really true,Its not long before you get on that register.

i feel my friend's boobs all the time and slap their arse!! don't get their permission to do it either!! should i be put on the register??

mangasatsuma
07-07-2009, 10:23 PM
Surely Marcus would pose a bigger threat outside - no cameras or microphones.

Thriller
07-07-2009, 10:25 PM
Deleted by admin. :bored:

kisywisy
07-07-2009, 10:26 PM

for a start, can you maybe post properly?!?!

and then, can you get a life?? me and my girls have that kind of relationship. do you live under a rock??

kisywisy
07-07-2009, 10:28 PM
Kisywisy-If thats really true,Its not long before you get on that register.

HA!! put on the register coz i feel my pal's boobs!!

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Thriller
07-07-2009, 10:30 PM

for a start, can you maybe post properly?!?!

and then, can you get a life?? me and my girls have that kind of relationship. do you live under a rock??

If you have that Kind of relationship-Fine.But Norin is not having such a relationship with Marcus.

andyman
07-07-2009, 10:33 PM
Email Ofcom like rest of the freaks.

Lauren
07-07-2009, 10:35 PM
"If you have that Kind of relationship-Fine.But Norin is not having such a relationship with Marcus."

Obviously she does, since she said nothing to him at the time, or after it happened. At all. I think this instance we can safely assume it wasn't assault.

spitfire
07-07-2009, 10:37 PM
No but can you introduce them to me?:bigsmile::joker:

floridesucks
07-07-2009, 10:39 PM
Noirin's a big girl. If there was any touchy feely happening under the covers that she felt uncomfortable with, she could have gone straight to the diary room and made it known to BB. This thread is pointless considering that Noirin has not made any such sexual-assault claims of any kind.

kisywisy
07-07-2009, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by spitfire

lol all married, sorry!! lol only friends may touch

Shasown
07-07-2009, 10:40 PM
Kisywisy, i will be your friend:banana:

spitfire
07-07-2009, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by spitfire

lol all married, sorry!! lol only friends may touch
Damn.:bawling:

Thriller
07-07-2009, 10:46 PM
THE LAW OF OUR LAND IS VERY CLEAR-ENSURE CONSENT BEFORE ANY SEXUAL ACTIVITY-IF NOT YOU MAY END UP ON THE WRONG SIDE OF LAW.

Lauren
07-07-2009, 10:48 PM
THE LAW OF OUR LAND IS VERY CLEAR-ENSURE CONSENT BEFORE ANY SEXUAL ACTIVITY-IF NOT YOU MAY END UP ON THE WRONG SIDE OF LAW.

Well it's not clear, is it? Since you said no consent is allowed between Kris and Dogface.

alchemists1
07-07-2009, 10:49 PM
Thriller your thread is a non starter,if theres no complaint how can he be guilty of anything?
I take it your a charlie kris or dogface fan? trying to stir crap to save them aint gonna work,if you seriously think marcus assaulted norin complain to ofcom or whoeva it is all the sad plebs complain to.

uvhater
07-07-2009, 10:49 PM
as far as I am aware assault is when you touch someone. Yes he did. But she hasn't complained - I don't even know if she remembers - has she said anything thing? She must have consented (one way or another), think she would be the first to complain otherwise.

kisywisy
07-07-2009, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by alchemists1
Thriller your thread is a non starter,if theres no complaint how can he be guilty of anything?
I take it your a charlie kris or dogface fan? trying to stir cr*p to save them aint gonna work,if you seriously think marcus assaulted norin complain to ofcom or whoeva it is all the sad plebs complain to.

he should ask gavin, he'll know lol

Shasown
07-07-2009, 10:51 PM

so I suppose when you engage in any kind of sexual congress, you ask is it okay to put my hand here, is it okay to slide my finger there, is it okay to put my tongue here.

Consent between two adults who are both conscious and in a reasonable mental state can be assumed by lack of dissent

alchemists1
07-07-2009, 10:51 PM

Yeah every time you have any sexual contact with any1 make sure they sign a contract, ITS THE LAW lol dude I take it your a virgo?

alchemists1
07-07-2009, 10:54 PM
I'm starting to think thrillers a x housemate in disguize?
Your either Sree or a freak lol what are you?

Thriller
07-07-2009, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by alchemists1
I take it your a charlie kris or dogface fan? trying to stir cr*p to save them aint gonna work,if you seriously think marcus assaulted norin complain to ofcom or whoeva it is all the sad plebs complain to.

I do know that this is finally a games show.I do not feel we should be complaining on behalf on any HM.They got into this and can leave anytime they want to.But the show does stir up strong emotions.That is BB for you.

golden
07-07-2009, 10:57 PM

True...Noirin didn't say anything & clearly she was comfortable as she stayed with him under the covers for ages..
Wonder what part exactly Markus claimed he groped? Probably mistook her shoulder for a booby!!:joker: