PDA

View Full Version : lets sum up the housemates yeah!!

tammietoes
08-07-2009, 11:03 AM
Oh so the house mates are creating tonnes of controversy this year! I've got my favs such as Siavash & Halfwit but this is what I think of the others and would be interested in everyones feedback on same.. :hello:

1) Charlie - has a habit of taking jokes too far & is seriously sexually frustrated
2) Dogface - Defo a follower with not much going on upstairs. However she's a nice girl so hopefully that'll stand for her.
3) Halfwit - My second fav housemate! He's intelligent in the educated way but thick as heck in the street wise know when to shut the fuk up way! Has a game plan and not afraid to admit it which is admirable no matter how much a head wreck he is at times!
4) Karly - she's outspoken which is being mistaken for her being a bitch! She is being led be it willingly or other by both Kris and Lisa and I'd like to see how she is without their influence cast over her.
5) Kris - Dislike the most! Manipulative, vile underhanded person who deserves a good bollocking from the crowd on Friday night!
6) Lisa - Also manipulative but I don't think she even realises it.. I think she's the "man" in her relationships so takes on the leadership role and likes to dominate, but it could backfire on her here as she's been misunderstood by the public. Still don't like her though!
7) Marcus - Up his arse Marcus! What to say.. He is a pervert I'm sorry! But I still admire his diary room footage telling BB off! Good for him. Get hom out though! Sick of him checking himself out.. Ewe
8) Noirin - She's a player and knows exactly what she's doing. Her only mistake is not letting the public in on her game as she's treating us like a pack of idiots other wise and trying to play us as well.. Never flys well m'dear!
9) Rodrigo - oh my God he's gone so whiney! But I think it's just cos he's attracted to Charlie and needs a good shag!
10) Siavash - My fav! He's eccentric yes but he' so funny, speaks his mind and does what the fuk he likes! Hillarious on nomination days when he declares his love for each house mate when they enter to nominate. Class!

arsenalforever
08-07-2009, 11:05 AM
Nasty bores with nothing to say but be nasty to people differnt to them

Siavash and Freddie-Nice but plain

tammietoes
08-07-2009, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by arsenalforever

Lets just hope these "new housemates" everyones harping on about will shake things up next week.. If they exist that is!

arsenalforever
08-07-2009, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by tammietoes

Lets just hope these "new housemates" everyones harping on about will shake things up next week.. If they exist that is!

I can't see them changing much to be honest

but here's hoping

BBLB
08-07-2009, 11:16 AM
Oh so the house mates are creating tonnes of controversy this year! I've got my favs such as Siavash & Halfwit but this is what I think of the others and would be interested in everyones feedback on same.. :hello:

1) Charlie - has a habit of taking jokes too far & is seriously sexually frustrated
2) Dogface - Defo a follower with not much going on upstairs. However she's a nice girl so hopefully that'll stand for her.
3) Halfwit - My second fav housemate! He's intelligent in the educated way but thick as heck in the street wise know when to shut the fuk up way! Has a game plan and not afraid to admit it which is admirable no matter how much a head wreck he is at times!
4) Karly - she's outspoken which is being mistaken for her being a bitch! She is being led be it willingly or other by both Kris and Lisa and I'd like to see how she is without their influence cast over her.
5) Kris - Dislike the most! Manipulative, vile underhanded person who deserves a good bollocking from the crowd on Friday night!
6) Lisa - Also manipulative but I don't think she even realises it.. I think she's the "man" in her relationships so takes on the leadership role and likes to dominate, but it could backfire on her here as she's been misunderstood by the public. Still don't like her though!
7) Marcus - Up his arse Marcus! What to say.. He is a pervert I'm sorry! But I still admire his diary room footage telling BB off! Good for him. Get hom out though! Sick of him checking himself out.. Ewe
8) Noirin - She's a player and knows exactly what she's doing. Her only mistake is not letting the public in on her game as she's treating us like a pack of idiots other wise and trying to play us as well.. Never flys well m'dear!
9) Rodrigo - oh my God he's gone so whiney! But I think it's just cos he's attracted to Charlie and needs a good s**g!
10) Siavash - My fav! He's eccentric yes but he' so funny, speaks his mind and does what the fuk he likes! Hillarious on nomination days when he declares his love for each house mate when they enter to nominate. Class!

Thats pretty close to what I said in another thread.

My only disagreement with the assesment is Freddie.
The guy was fast tracked on the show by big brother bosses.
You dont get fast tracked for being nice and educated,very similar to derek lauds who was yet another tory fast tracked onto BB6.
Like Derek Freddie is not quite as intelligent as first thought.
Freddie used a phrase about a million percent or something,anyone with a decent brain knows 100 percent is top percentage,anymore is irelevant and a bit silly and pointless.
Also he knew nothing much about Henry the 8th,even getting the name wrong of one of the wives.
Nobody in the house said anything because he is slightly more intelligent than they are so gets away with talking a lot of rubbish.
Derek was the same in BB6.

I see freddie as the big manipulator,he is manipulating hms and viewers..regardless of how dim sophie may seem she did have freddies gameplan well sussed.

I like your analysis of Lisa and Siavash

:thumbs:

Ham
08-07-2009, 11:22 AM
Charlie - Plays up to the cameras way too much

Sophie - Nice lovable dumb non threatning type and just may come into the mix once kris has gone

Halfwit - Once the bullies have gone will just be as annoying as ever

Karly - Spitefull and never confronts anyone justs bitches about em behind there back also has no input what so ever

Kris - Absolute tosser... hes gone

Lisa - Evil... Shes like the general who sits on the hilltop while the troops go in to do her dirty work

Marcus - A true vulgarian and this noirin stuff has ruined any chance he had... i mean like shes really gonna go for a 30 something toy collector who looks like he just step out of a x-men convention :rolleyes:

Noirin - Maybe should`nt of let marcus & co get too close, but i still think shes being punished for being beautiful & nice

Rodrigo - The way he hassled charlie i think has destroyed all chances he had, hes quite a b.i.t.c.h

Siavash - He started off cool but i think hes gone a bit up his own a** lately

Honestly at the moment i can see Sophie or a new HM winning this :shrug:

Chuckyegg
08-07-2009, 11:33 AM
assole
assole
assole
assole
assole
assole
assole
assole
assole
assole
assole

Alf
08-07-2009, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by Chuckyegg
assole
assole
assole
assole
assole
assole
assole
assole
assole
assole
assole
you did one to many assole

Chuckyegg
08-07-2009, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by wannashag
assole
assole
assole
assole
assole
assole
assole
assole
assole
assole
assole

that one is Kris's mouth

tammietoes
08-07-2009, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by BBLB

9) Rodrigo - oh my God he's gone so whiney! But I think it's just cos he's attracted to Charlie and needs a good s**g!

Thats pretty close to what I said in another thread.

My only disagreement with the assesment is Freddie.
The guy was fast tracked on the show by big brother bosses.
You dont get fast tracked for being nice and educated,very similar to derek lauds who was yet another tory fast tracked onto BB6.
Like Derek Freddie is not quite as intelligent as first thought.
Freddie used a phrase about a million percent or something,anyone with a decent brain knows 100 percent is top percentage,anymore is irelevant and a bit silly and pointless.
Also he knew nothing much about Henry the 8th,even getting the name wrong of one of the wives.
Nobody in the house said anything because he is slightly more intelligent than they are so gets away with talking a lot of rubbish.
Derek was the same in BB6.

I see freddie as the big manipulator,he is manipulating hms and viewers..regardless of how dim sophie may seem she did have freddies gameplan well sussed.

I like your analysis of Lisa and Siavash

:thumbs:

Interesting about Freddie! However I do disagree some what. Just because a persons knowledge which is lacking in areas such as history or whatever does not then make them unintelligent as it's impossible to be an expert in "all fields" to be fair.

Also what you said about the million percent thing, that was to over state a point he was making. Everyone knows there's only 100% as does Freddie but most people will from time to time say million percent or gazillion percent or whatever to show they are stressing a point they feel strongly about.

tammietoes
08-07-2009, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by wannashag
assole
assole
assole
assole
assole
assole
assole
assole
assole
assole
assole

that one is Kris's mouth

In that case you didn':dance2:t put enough!

rsefitpro2009
08-07-2009, 01:28 PM
1, Charlie: hes a sweet enough chap but plays up to the cameras and not a winner for me

2. Sophie: Very very fit :) but bland, once Kris goes on Friday (which he will), maybe she will come into her own!

3. Halfwit/Freddie: One of my favourites, who I think will win (just), he's one of those who people are 50/50 about maybes and i can understand those people. But I think he may just win! (but hey i have been wrong for the past few years, so we shall see :) )

4. Karly, Boring,dull, nothing of relevance, talks about people behind their back and thats it

5. Kris: Nasty piece of work, bye bye as he will be booted out on Fryda

6. Lisa: The ring leader of team dumb!, not a nice person, a bully, not got any time for her

7. Marcus:. Hes okay, it kind of makes me feel a bit dodgy how he yerns for Norin in truth.

8. Norin: a good and a bad side too her, but also a player i think

9. Rodrigo: Nice guy but soft and very boring

10: Siavash: My other Favourite to win, keeps it real, genuine housemate, different, unique, and cool.

My predictions;

1: Freddie/Halfwit, 2;Siavash,3: New housemate

BB_Eye
08-07-2009, 03:01 PM
Freddie - amiable eccentric, but has some awkward tendencies
Siavash - he's not that bad overall, but he has played the game poorly
Noirin - Has a bad habit of shifting her insecurities onto another man when a guy makes advances on her. She can't seem to learn to say no.
Marcus - childish, insensitive, unpleasant and a bit of a loser
Lisa - cunning bully who doesn't look set to go without a fight
Kris - not somebody I'd want to live with, typical aspiring zelebrity, little does he know how few have been watching
Sophie - Non-descript
Karly - seems to have no interest in either winning or making the most of her time in the house, just another faceless agency recruit
Rodrigo - funny when he loses his temper, but a little bit boring the rest of the time, I don't know what his gameplan is, but he's going about it the wrong way.
Charlie - Feigns ignorance or lack or intelligence to give other housemates a false sense of security. Has also been known to turn on the tears when exposed for what he is.

In summary, I don't particularly loathe any of them (though Marcus is close), but I don't especially like any of them either.

Beastie
08-07-2009, 03:04 PM
lol bbeye!!!! it was funny what you said about karly!!!!

HalfwitFTW
08-07-2009, 03:06 PM

I agree with all of them apart from Karly.. don't think she is being led. She's just a b1tch on her own merit :laugh:

AhmedFan2004
08-07-2009, 03:07 PM

'Boring' would have summed it up perfectly.

tammietoes
08-07-2009, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by AhmedFan2004

'Boring' would have summed it up perfectly.

Nah I disagree mate! Not all of them..

Beastie
08-07-2009, 03:10 PM
freddie - a refreshing housemate!! someone we havent seen anyone like on big brother before! hes eccetric, interesting, intelligent and a positive human being :D

MOST other housemates - are they in the right house? or are they meant to be in big brother???

AhmedFan2004
08-07-2009, 03:11 PM

Yes but let's get real here, the nasties are not even that nasty, and Freddie/Siavash know how to bitch and scheme themselves.

Freddie has played the gullable public really well.

tammietoes
08-07-2009, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by bbfanatic
freddie - a refreshing housemate!! someone we havent seen anyone like on big brother before! hes eccetric, interesting, intelligent and a positive human being :D

MOST other housemates - are they in the right house? or are they meant to be in big brother???

Wha I like on top of that about Freddie though is he's not letting the pathetic shitty way they're treating him affect him in the least! Fair dues.. Gotta earn respect from the vultures for that alone like..

tammietoes
08-07-2009, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by AhmedFan2004

Yes but let's get real here, the nasties are not even that nasty, and Freddie/Siavash know how to bitch and scheme themselves.

Freddie has played the gullable public really well.

I don't think so sunny jim....