PDA

View Full Version : I'm Worried

Ianjk78
09-07-2009, 11:01 PM
I have a bad feeling about next week that team bitches are all going to gang up and nominate Halfwit and Siavash and then it will be Halfwit vs Siavash for nominations and I don't want either of them to go. I would hate Marcus to be up too my 3 favorites, but the bitches are ganging up against these 3.

machine04
09-07-2009, 11:03 PM
i can see your point but i think when kris goes tmara nite- there could be a change in the other group, charlie would push out a bit more maybe even dogface i tink the house mite go more neutral again- well some people anyway

Ianjk78
09-07-2009, 11:11 PM
I cant wait to see there faces when Kris goes ha ha their plan isn't working.

It still wont stop half the house from nominating Halfwit and Siavash though, people like Karly, Lisa, Charlie, Norin, and even Rodrigo always seem to nominate these two no matter how popular and how many times they are kept in.

Levrone
09-07-2009, 11:15 PM
dog face seems to keep with rodrigo :D hes wierdo lol and yes they still gonna try to kick out halfwit,,, after kris next gonna be noirin am not sure but am quiet sure that its gona be noirni and halfwit next week ...hopefully ;D cause everybody know that he is eliminator :D haha

Marc
09-07-2009, 11:17 PM
Bring on the new people! we need a new dynamic