PDA

View Full Version : Who Is Going Tonight? (Who You Think, NOT Want)

Benjamin
10-07-2009, 01:52 AM
Considering the odds from the start of this weeks noms have gone from:

Kris: 1/80
Marcus: 16/1

to now:

Kris: 1/6
Marcus: 2/1

That is one of the BIGGEST changes in 2 days in BB history, and if it continues we could see Marcus going tonight : (

Who do you think will go?

I want Kris but have a terrible feeling that Marcus will edge ahead and be evicted. : (

AhmedFan2004
10-07-2009, 01:53 AM
Similar feeling to you, Marcus edging Kris out.

That phone vote scandal contributing to the issue as well.

HalfwitFTW
10-07-2009, 01:56 AM
I've got a feeling Marcus might go too.

bettiepage
10-07-2009, 02:01 AM
I still think Kris will go. He's still quite a bit a head in the odds. Stop thinking so negative, you bastards :bored:

Alf
10-07-2009, 02:02 AM
if marcus goes then its rigged
because he spoke out against the p.c world

Benjamin
10-07-2009, 02:03 AM
Originally posted by Rice_square
I still think Kris will go. He's still quite a bit a head in the odds. Stop thinking so negative, you bastards :bored:

I'm trying not too, but that is a BIG change in the odds, i think the biggest BB has seen in 2 days for an eviction.

The last time it happened on a big scale was in BB2 when sandy was odds on fave to go at about 1/70 and Alison was 6/1, then it all changed in 2 days and Alison got evicted. :bawling:

bettiepage
10-07-2009, 02:11 AM
Originally posted by ukturtle

I'm trying not too, but that is a BIG change in the odds, i think the biggest BB has seen in 2 days for an eviction.

The last time it happened on a big scale was in BB2 when sandy was odds on fave to go at about 1/70 and Alison was 6/1, then it all changed in 2 days and Alison got evicted. :bawling:

Don't cry. Your getting way to into this programme, not healthy. Kris is going. End off.

I say - eat some marshmallows and relax man!!!

Benjamin
10-07-2009, 02:13 AM

Don't cry. Your getting way to into this programme, not healthy. Kris is going. End off.

I say - eat some marshmallows and relax man!!!

i'd love some marsmallows right about now, or rice Krispy squares. Damn your name, it always makes me crave them. lol.

dan-uk
10-07-2009, 02:13 AM
iv heard its gonna be a double eviction so BOTH will go

AhmedFan2004
10-07-2009, 02:14 AM
Originally posted by dan-uk
iv heard its gonna be a double eviction so BOTH will go
From where?!

bettiepage
10-07-2009, 02:19 AM
I'd actually really like some Rice krispy Squares as well. I have an empty packet sitting on my tv :sad:

boomoo
10-07-2009, 02:22 AM
Kris to go please.

The bets have changed but Kris is still the most disliked housemate.

Benjamin
10-07-2009, 02:22 AM
I'd actually really like some Rice krispy Squares as well. I have an empty packet sitting on my tv :sad:

:bawling: now we're both hungry.

moveupandon
10-07-2009, 02:23 AM
Better be kris

i love marcus

bettiepage
10-07-2009, 02:29 AM

:bawling: now we're both hungry.

I may get some cereal now.

dennissabre
10-07-2009, 02:30 AM
Kris but i would love a complete shock like Sophie.

Billy
10-07-2009, 02:34 AM

Kris was never 1/80 on oddschecker, which shows betting from every site. According to the "odds history" facility, his highest odds were 1/25

fitz2k2
10-07-2009, 03:24 AM
marcus because friends help friends n marcus didnt do ****.but if norin was his gf he be there for her lol

Claymores
10-07-2009, 07:08 AM
I'm concerned Marcus will go for the following reasons:

1) The various polls point against this. But I've been watching them closely and believe what they seem to show is invalid. Most people used up their single votes almost immediately they opened. Since then Marcus has been shown in a pretty bad light. Watching the small additions to the polls from Tuesday on, those additions have been overwhelmingly for Marcus.

2) The average voter (rather than the diehard fans) will be voting Marcus. Fans of the show consider stuff such as the need to break the dominance of Team Dumb. Casual viewers simply pick up the phone for who they see as being the most apparently obnoxious......and a lot of the time Marcus and his mouth fit that bill.

3) The gambling odds are an unreliable indicator in this instance. The bookies opened the eviction market on the basis of that intelligence they had gathered from fansites, etc. Punters have gone along with them but there has been no acid test of how strongly the public will feel about someone like Kris (a pretty boy who melts into the background most of the time).

I hope I'm wrong in this assessment but the momentum strongly points this way. Best hope is that it is marginal with Kris edging Marcus by a few percent

VOTE KRIS NOW!

Gooner_mad
10-07-2009, 07:35 AM
Considering the odds from the start of this weeks noms have gone from:

Kris: 1/80
Marcus: 16/1

to now:

Kris: 1/6
Marcus: 2/1

That is one of the BIGGEST changes in 2 days in BB history, and if it continues we could see Marcus going tonight : (

Who do you think will go?

I want Kris but have a terrible feeling that Marcus will edge ahead and be evicted. : (

I don't know where you got your odds from, but they are completely wrong. So this thread is pointless.

http://www.oddschecker.com/specials/big-brother/next-eviction

walter
10-07-2009, 07:58 AM
After last night i think kris will be even more popular to go!

haggis
10-07-2009, 08:33 AM
close call really i think... but i hope marcus goes.... but kris id be happy with to, see more of dog face ..... hopefully anyway

arsenalforever
10-07-2009, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by haggis
close call really i think... but i hope marcus goes.... but kris id be happy with to, see more of dog face ..... hopefully anyway

Kris will go so you will see enough of dogface

cleaner67
10-07-2009, 08:49 AM
I really do think that Kris will go, it might be different if he was a hunk as then the girls would vote to keep him in but he`s not so that won`t happen

mado
10-07-2009, 08:50 AM
kris