PDA

View Full Version : Sophie Should Have Been Out On Her A*se Weeks Ago

dennissabre
11-07-2009, 11:39 PM
Apart from being a dumb airhead with fake Space Hoppers hanging off her body and this years laughable 'glamour' what has she seriously contributed to the house?

I'm guessing that she might be a lovely girl outside the house :rolleyes: but in terms of entertainment value as a housemate I've seen more life in a dead fish. She bores the life out of me.
I'm sure that without the 'Space Hoppers' hanging on for dear life she would have been long gone before now if the viewers had been given the opportunity to vote her out. Surely no one was at all interested in her pathetic 'relationship' with Kris were they?

For a so called Glamour Model I can honestly say she does nothing for me. I really hope that she doesn't have a genuine chance of winning but who knows.

wilful_woodpecker
11-07-2009, 11:49 PM
I have found nothing interesting about her at all: from day 1!

The relationship came over as so fake to me, that that alone would have been a reason for voting to get her out.

Unless it was a straight fight against Freddie, though, I guess there will always be someone else who more urgently needs evicting!

The ones who are just missing being up, like Marcus or Lisa will def get more votes than she will

officialleafan
11-07-2009, 11:57 PM
She's possibly the most genuine housemate in there at the moment. I like Halfwit and co, but they seem to be out for themselves and to play the game. Sophie is just there to have fun. I can't understand how anyone could slag her off because she's never done anything to upset or offend anyone.

It's just my opinion though, but i am glad that my favourite housemate is still in the house :lovedup:

arsenalforever
11-07-2009, 11:59 PM
She hasn't offended anyone and is boring which means no noms

BB_Eye
12-07-2009, 12:00 AM
I'm undecided as to whether or not she's genuine, but I have no doubt in my mind that she is as dull as dishwater and is now even more irrelevant than ever with Kris out of the house.

dennissabre
12-07-2009, 12:04 AM
Davina showing Sophie her 'best' bits..............

Farting, Burping, Giggling, Prattling on, Stumbling about the place 'drunk' on a couple of cans, Waffling, Repeating a few things Lisa & Karly said, Quick handjob, Farting, Pretending to be drunk again, Burping, Farting, Burping, Farting, Giggling, Farting, Farting, Giggling, Eating like a pig, Farting. Catching a paintball in her face. Farting.

End of best bits :whistle:

charliegimbert
12-07-2009, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by dennissabre
Apart from being a dumb airhead with fake Space Hoppers hanging off her body and this years laughable 'glamour' what has she seriously contributed to the house?

I'm guessing that she might be a lovely girl outside the house :rolleyes: but in terms of entertainment value as a housemate I've seen more life in a dead fish. She bores the life out of me.
I'm sure that without the 'Space Hoppers' hanging on for dear life she would have been long gone before now if the viewers had been given the opportunity to vote her out. Surely no one was at all interested in her pathetic 'relationship' with Kris were they?

For a so called Glamour Model I can honestly say she does nothing for me. I really hope that she doesn't have a genuine chance of winning but who knows.

i kinda agree, but lisa and karly should go before than anyone else