PDA

View Full Version : "He can say it to my face!"

*mazedsalv**
13-07-2009, 11:01 PM
Umm Lisa he DID say it to your face. He came out to tell her, she said "Can tell me to my face" when infact he just left her after telling her, goes into the kitchen, moans, comes outside and claims that they were "ganging" up on her.

Really?? She really is thick :joker:

The_Dark_Wozzy
13-07-2009, 11:39 PM
You're spot on and Lisa, Karly, Charlie and Sophie need to go for this silly divide thing to stop once and for all.

golden
13-07-2009, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by *mazedsalv**
Umm Lisa he DID say it to your face. He came out to tell her, she said "Can tell me to my face" when infact he just left her after telling her, goes into the kitchen, moans, comes outside and claims that they were "ganging" up on her.

Umm I think she meant Noirin...Sophie or someone said Noirin had mentioned the food thing aswell..thats the main reason Lisa went into the kitchen.

Rodrigo2Win
13-07-2009, 11:42 PM
I think Charlie is alright, but his association with Lisa is decreasing his popularity.

jet
13-07-2009, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by golden
Originally posted by *mazedsalv**

Umm I think she meant Noirin...Sophie or someone said Noirin had mentioned the food thing aswell..thats the main reason Lisa went into the kitchen.

Yes, you are right!

BBObsesserxX
13-07-2009, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by Rodrigo2Win
I think Charlie is alright, but his association with Lisa is decreasing his popularity.

He'll realize soon. When Karly goes :thumbs:

Akerbie
13-07-2009, 11:49 PM
Yes she meant Noirin. I'm sure she said "she" and not "he".:rolleyes: