PDA

View Full Version : Noirin self destructing on Live feed?

Billy
15-07-2009, 12:27 AM
well, is she????

Rodrigo2Win
15-07-2009, 12:29 AM
She's been self destructing for about five days now and it's all because of the collective efforts of three weird stalkers.

bettiepage
15-07-2009, 12:31 AM
I just hope she doesn't do a Victor :bored:

a_2009
15-07-2009, 12:33 AM
Nah, Markus has got a bone between his teeth and won't let go

Claymores
15-07-2009, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by a_2009

He's got his boner where? :laugh:

kisywisy
15-07-2009, 12:35 AM
marcus is shitstirring. he's keeping this arguement going. her and siavash said they want to forgive it and not hold grudges and talk, but marcus has a problem with it. **** sake, why should it be a problem for him?? he's being such a dick and he's really making her time in there hard. he's got the hump coz she doesn't want him.

a_2009
15-07-2009, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by Claymores

Legs...no....er...teeth...yes his teeth...and his legs...arghhhhhh my poor head needs to erase this image :tongue:

charliegimbert
Originally posted by kisywisy
marcus is shitstirring. he's keeping this arguement going. her and siavash said they want to forgive it and not hold grudges and talk, but marcus has a problem with it. **** sake, why should it be a problem for him?? he's being such a dick and he's really making her time in there hard. he's got the hump coz she doesn't want him.

turncoat

The_Long_Run
Nope, Noirin is just being her usual straight forward honest self. Tell Markus to butt out of your life. He feels like she won't accept that she needs him. Well, wake up smell the coffee Markus, she does NOT need you in ANY WAY at all.

Keep digging Markus!!! It's your own grave you are digging!

andyman
Nahhh.. She is doing ok. Still will be "Karly you have been evicted!" this Friday..

:thumbs:

Claymores
15-07-2009, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by Rice_square
I just hope she doesn't do a Victor :bored:

I'm not watching, but it's not even moving the live eviction market on Betfair as something remotely significant would.

officialleafan
15-07-2009, 12:39 AM
I'm interested to see how this looks on the highlights tomorrow.

I do think, despite everyone hating her, that Noirin could end up winning this show. Don't ask me why, i just have a feeling...

Claymores
15-07-2009, 12:41 AM

Legs...no....er...teeth...yes his teeth...and his legs...arghhhhhh my poor head needs to erase this image :tongue:

LOL - And I thought Emilia was flexible :tongue:

kisywisy
15-07-2009, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by charliegimbert

turncoat

turncoat?? am i not allowed to change my opinion on the HMs based on their actions??

charliegimbert
15-07-2009, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by charliegimbert

turncoat

turncoat?? am i not allowed to change my opinion on the HMs based on their actions??

wait until tomorrow

a_2009
15-07-2009, 12:48 AM
Hmmm, this is kinda uncomfortable to watch, Noirin looks completely drained, her body language completely defensive rocking back and forth.....its seems markus is intent upon hurting her the way she's hurt his feelings by rejecting his advances.....

kisywisy
15-07-2009, 12:51 AM
Hmmm, this is kinda uncomfortable to watch, Noirin looks completely drained, her body language completely defensive rocking back and forth.....its seems markus is intent upon hurting her the way she's hurt his feelings by rejecting his advances.....

i know. i would've hit him by now. he's a bloody child. sayin the same thing over and over again

and he honestly thinks that she fancies him?!?!?!?!

kisywisy
15-07-2009, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by The_Long_Run
Nope, Noirin is just being her usual straight forward honest self. Tell Markus to butt out of your life. He feels like she won't accept that she needs him. Well, wake up smell the coffee Markus, she does NOT need you in ANY WAY at all.

Keep digging Markus!!! It's your own grave you are digging!

agree :thumbs:

Claymores
15-07-2009, 12:53 AM

i know. i would've hit him by now. he's a bloody child. sayin the same thing over and over again

It's the baby voice "I need a cuddle though Noreen" that is starting to make me flick channels when his face appears. It's becoming unbearable.

charliegimbert
15-07-2009, 12:56 AM

agree :thumbs:

turncoat

a_2009
15-07-2009, 01:01 AM

I think it's sinking in that she doesn't hence his outburst.

I can see why he's hurt, i've been in a couple of relationships where i got led on, gave a lot more than i recieved and found it hard to let go...fundamentally it gets you nowhere, you see you have a different outlook as to how you and the other person treat people, realise nothing you can say is going to change the situation and then walk away and think i'll make sure i don't do to someone else what has been done to me
At least noirin has been upfront recently about her feelings towards markus so he knows where he stands but he hasn't listened....for someone who likes to think of himself as 'the know it all', its a bit of a reality check really ay....

PixieBoots
15-07-2009, 01:03 AM
Naa Marcus is being a prick. He's lying he knows full well the intensity of his intention when he 'compliments' Noirin. He is a letch and a whingeing whining mummy's boy.

charliegimbert
15-07-2009, 01:04 AM
Originally posted by PixieBoots
Naa Marcus is being a prick. He's lying he knows full well the intensity of his intention when he 'compliments' Noirin. He is a letch and a whingeing whining mummy's boy.

yo momma smoke rocks

eviled2
15-07-2009, 01:05 AM

Yes, revenge of old cockblocker breath, he is trying to undermine her psychologically ...she looks genuinely agitated!

golden
15-07-2009, 01:31 AM
Really BB? The most interesting conversation in ages & you're showing Freddie sleeping??:conf:
& you say viewing numbers are down? :rolleyes:

Claymores
15-07-2009, 01:36 AM
Originally posted by golden
Really BB? The most interesting conversation in ages & you're showing Freddie sleeping??:conf:
Guess you were having a night off during Bunnygate and/or Coolio n Tommy debating the rules of the Celebrity Scrabble Tournament they were gonna commission for TV if you found that Marcus/Nora/Sia to be the most interesting/entertaining in ages

boomoo
15-07-2009, 01:37 AM
I think they set the camera and then go for a cup of tea. If someone is talking they need to monitor the words.

Unfortuantely Noirin knows she has burnt her boats with one group and she now has to stay in with Marcus.

she should have made her break when Sree left but she thought she could control Marcus.

Now she knows he has talked about her in the Diary room she will be thinking she is out on Friday. She wont be but she will be worried.

golden
15-07-2009, 01:41 AM
Guess you were having a night off during Bunnygate and/or Coolio n Tommy debating the rules of the Celebrity Scrabble Tournament they were gonna commission for TV if you found that Marcus/Nora/Sia to be the most interesting/entertaining in ages

Bunnygate bored me after a while & I didn't see the celeb bb.

golden
15-07-2009, 01:42 AM
Originally posted by boomoo
I think they set the camera and then go for a cup of tea. If someone is talking they need to monitor the words.

Unfortuantely Noirin knows she has burnt her boats with one group and she now has to stay in with Marcus.

she should have made her break when Sree left but she thought she could control Marcus.

Now she knows he has talked about her in the Diary room she will be thinking she is out on Friday. She wont be but she will be worried.

:thumbs:
I can see her giving in now & actually almost agreeing with his criticisms of her!
She knows without him she's f*$*$d!:rolleyes:

Claymores
15-07-2009, 01:45 AM

The Coolio/Tommy one was funny cos it was so surreal :laugh: They both were genuinely convinced that Celebrity Scrabble could be a ratings winner on TV!!!!! ( the surrealism of this convo was just mesmorising!!!!!! :laugh2:

This tonight is mind numbingly the same ground over and over.

golden
15-07-2009, 01:49 AM

The Coolio/Tommy one was funny cos it was so surreal :laugh: They both were genuinely convinced that Celebrity Scrabble could be a ratings winner on TV!!!!! ( the surrealism of this convo was just mesmorising!!!!!! :laugh2:

This tonight is mind numbingly the same ground over and over.

:joker::joker:
I think I find this interesting tonight cos I really wanted Noirin to just tell Markus once & for all...& then see how he reacted! Not gonn happen tho..they're besties again:rolleyes:

Vern
15-07-2009, 01:52 AM
It's painful to watch. He's totally trying to deconstruct Noirin, making her question every aspect of her personality, and unbalance every relationship she has with everyone else.

He's trying to engineer her into a place where she's convinced that Marcus is the only one she can trust, the only one that truly understands her, and the only one worthy of her undivided attention.

He's a total control freak, if she wasn't locked in the house, she should pick a direction and run the hell away as fast as she can. But he's got her cornered... I hope she susses him out and puts laxatives in his dinner and plaits toenails into his hair. Muhahaha.

a_2009
15-07-2009, 01:53 AM
She was pretty firm in saying she didn't want the compliments etc....its an awkward situation as she can't get any space from the fella....

charliegimbert
15-07-2009, 01:56 AM

I think I find this interesting tonight cos I really wanted Noirin to just tell Markus once & for all...& then see how he reacted! Not gonn happen tho..they're besties again:rolleyes:

see, you just can't win

=-Incognito-=
15-07-2009, 01:57 AM
Think this is the fallout from the box task earlier. One of the BB6 lot blabbed that Noirin was favourite to go on friday amongst other stuff. Usually Marcus is very perceptive but that info has spoilt his mojo.

Claymores
15-07-2009, 01:58 AM
yup Golden- I think he genuinely believes everybody is going round telling her how pretty she is every 43 seconds when in actual fact it IS only psycho cuddly killer. It's back to normal dull service methinks tomorrow.

golden
15-07-2009, 01:58 AM
Originally posted by =-Incognito-=
Think this is the fallout from the box task earlier. One of the BB6 lot blabbed that Noirin was favourite to go on friday amongst other stuff. Usually Marcus is very perceptive but that info has spoilt his mojo.

Oooh didn't know that!:spin2:

Claymores
15-07-2009, 02:00 AM
She was pretty firm in saying she didn't want the compliments etc....its an awkward situation as she can't get any space from the fella....

Think we'll be back to same old same old tomorrow with her unwilling to tell him where to go for fear of being isolated totally in the house with not even psycho chasing her.

a_2009
15-07-2009, 02:07 AM
Yeah i'd say your spot on there mate.....

she could take a lot away from this situation and change herself for the better when she gets out of the house, i really hope she does! it's always interesting to watch someone embark on a 'personal journey'....with Noirin it's hard to know if in a weeks time she'll have just blocked out all thats gone on and go back to her old ways tho....

charliegimbert
15-07-2009, 02:10 AM
Yeah i'd say your spot on there mate.....

she could take a lot away from this situation and change herself for the better when she gets out of the house, i really hope she does! it's always interesting to watch someone embark on a 'personal journey'....with Noirin it's hard to know if in a weeks time she'll have just blocked out all thats gone on and go back to her old ways tho....

she's not there to please you, she does what she wants

Claymores
15-07-2009, 02:20 AM
That guy Marcus is a mentalist - he's spent far too much time at Star Trak Conventions or in talking to his action figures - I'm starting to feel sorry for Nora now - poor lass.

arsenalforever
15-07-2009, 07:11 AM
Stop making out Noirin is great:rolleyes:

Siavash or Freddie is winning this show

get over it