PDA

View Full Version : Who wants my eviction night tickets.

Clockers
16-07-2009, 12:40 AM
I have some BB evction night tickets for this friday, who ever wants em, tell me now.

Staceee
16-07-2009, 12:41 AM
ME

Clockers
16-07-2009, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by Staceee
ME

ok staceee u win, I shall be emailing you from zameerpatwa@googlemail.com

You can take 4 people including yourself. I recommend u start lining up for eviction night from 6pm. Be prepared to be treated like cattle and be standing for several hours.

What is your email?

Novo
16-07-2009, 12:46 AM
LOL!!!!!!!

Staceee
16-07-2009, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by Clockers
ME

ok staceee u win, I shall be emailing you from zameerpatwa@googlemail.com

You can take 4 people including yourself. I recommend u start lining up for eviction night from 6pm. Be prepared to be treated like cattle and be standing for several hours.

What is your email?

0_0 are you seriously giving these away? pink-lollypops@hotmail.co.uk

bettiepage
16-07-2009, 12:48 AM
your such an idiot.

Staceee
16-07-2009, 12:49 AM
:sad:

Josy
16-07-2009, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by Rice_square
your such an idiot.

Why is she an idiot?:puzzled:

Clockers
16-07-2009, 12:51 AM
Yeah, I went to Cairons eviction and it was fcuking nightmare. I tried giving these current tickets away as a prize at my poker game and no one wanted them. No fcuking chance I am gonna be mingling with chavs and teeny boppers again.

When I mail you there will be a link, click the link and you be taken to page for the tickets and just print them out. The print out can take 4 people including yourself.

I email u in a min.

bettiepage
16-07-2009, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by josycee
your such an idiot.

For being such a gullible twat, especially from a poster who himself is a twat...

Josy
16-07-2009, 12:55 AM
Hmmm how is she gullible though? he really does have tickets.....

Clockers
16-07-2009, 12:55 AM
Hi Staceee, I just emailed you the tickets, dont listen to Rice_Square, he just jealous he missed out.

charliegimbert
16-07-2009, 12:57 AM
Yeah, I went to Cairons eviction and it was ginkucf nightmare. I tried giving these current tickets away as a prize at my poker game and no one wanted them. No ginkucf chance I am gonna be mingling with chavs and teeny boppers again.

When I mail you there will be a link, click the link and you be taken to page for the tickets and just print them out. The print out can take 4 people including yourself.

I email u in a min.

sounds fair to me.

Staceee
16-07-2009, 12:58 AM
The link doesn't work

bettiepage
16-07-2009, 12:58 AM
Your also an idiot....

bettiepage
16-07-2009, 12:59 AM
Eurgh. I wouldn't want to go to chavmania :yuk:

Staceee
16-07-2009, 12:59 AM
your such an idiot.

For being such a gullible t***, especially from a poster who himself is a t***...

You seem to have a lot of anger inside....lol

Clockers
16-07-2009, 01:00 AM
The link doesn't work

Ok i send u again, if that does not work i send u a screen shot.

charliegimbert
16-07-2009, 01:01 AM
The link doesn't work

maybe she needs PDF reader? dunno if thats the problem. i did have that problem with ticket service once.

bettiepage
16-07-2009, 01:04 AM
your such an idiot.

For being such a gullible t***, especially from a poster who himself is a t***...

You seem to have a lot of anger inside....lol

:love:

Clockers
16-07-2009, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by charliegimbert
The link doesn't work

maybe she needs PDF reader? dunno if thats the problem. i did have that problem with ticket service once.

Hence the screen shot as a final resolution just incase it a pdf thingy problem or the link will only work from my email.

golden
16-07-2009, 01:10 AM
That was so sweet of you Clockers..:bigsmile:

Staceee
16-07-2009, 01:11 AM
Are these really real? :hugesmile: Thankyou :hug:

Staceee
16-07-2009, 01:12 AM
lol thanks so much :bouncy: I really hope the name won't be a problem =)

Clockers
16-07-2009, 01:17 AM

For real, and you gonna have to pretend you are me. As you can see my unusual Asian name is on the ticket, and as I said you can take 4 people including yourself.

Print it out and have a good time, if you are driving to Borehamwood make sure you get a good parking, I parked in a school car park. Try and get there early, cos they give more tickets than spaces cos they want to make sure each eviction night is full.

You gonna be standing for along time, take a pee before you depart cos there only 2 portacabins and I dont do jack in a portacabin. You gonna get hungry too but no chance to eat either and you gonna be standing for a very very long time.

Staceee
16-07-2009, 01:27 AM

For real, and you gonna have to pretend you are me. As you can see my unusual Asian name is on the ticket, and as I said you can take 4 people including yourself.

Print it out and have a good time, if you are driving to Borehamwood make sure you get a good parking, I parked in a school car park. Try and get there early, cos they give more tickets than spaces cos they want to make sure each eviction night is full.

You gonna be standing for along time, take a pee before you depart cos there only 2 portacabins and I dont do jack in a portacabin. You gonna get hungry too but no chance to eat either and you gonna be standing for a very very long time.

thankkss =D it says photo id will be required does that mean for someone to prove they are you?? Or just for some as proof of age? :conf:

Clockers
16-07-2009, 01:33 AM

thankkss =D it says photo id will be required does that mean for someone to prove they are you?? Or just for some as proof of age? :conf:

Well thats a chance you gonna have to take, when I went I only showed the ticket and they did not ask for photo ID. If you are young looking then take someone who does not pass for a teenager. As you said proof of age.

Staceee
16-07-2009, 01:40 AM

Well thats a chance you gonna have to take, when I went I only showed the ticket and they did not ask for photo ID. If you are young looking then take someone who does not pass for a teenager. As you said proof of age.

Yeah there is me and my friend and then two older males who I will give the ticket to show :)
omg thanks again so much :spin2:

Staceee
16-07-2009, 01:41 AM
I get to see karlys ass for real LOL

bettiepage
16-07-2009, 01:42 AM
I'm bare happs for u :love:

Clockers
16-07-2009, 01:46 AM
No problem Staceee, have a nice time and wear your air max. Check the weather prior to leaving, cos if gonna be cold or raining you wanna be prepared, you gonna be standing out doors for along time. The security staff will check all bags aswell, even with sniffer dogs. So once again just be prepared and have a nice day.

Look for the Tesco, where the Tesco is, is where the que for BB begins. Maybe you can park your car there too.

Clockers
Have a nice time, I am hitting the hay.

Deirdre
Aw that's so nice of Clockers :love:

I would have just sold them LOL.

bettiepage
16-07-2009, 01:50 AM
Originally posted by Deirdre

That is really being desperate for money. Who would buy them?

Deirdre
16-07-2009, 01:59 AM
Originally posted by Deirdre

That is really being desperate for money. Who would buy them?

Someone who wants to go to the eviction obv.

Staceee
16-07-2009, 02:01 AM
Have a nice time, I am hitting the hay.

I will do, thanks :spin: :wavey:

philmurph
16-07-2009, 08:46 AM
Have a great time Stacee and give Karly a big boooo for me:thumbs:

Marzy
16-07-2009, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by philmurph

Goes for me too! Give her a huge BOO!!!:xyxwave:

Addy
16-07-2009, 09:05 AM
That is really good of you clockers!!!! Have a great time Stacee!

deeayen
16-07-2009, 09:16 AM
when i went las week they did let u got to tesco to get food and toilet n stuff... they took our alchohol though!!
also we started queuing at 5pm and were nowhere near the front!!

Marc
16-07-2009, 09:20 AM
I'll have them! So I can throw rocks at her. .... :devil:

mtt
16-07-2009, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by Marzy
Originally posted by philmurph

Goes for me too! Give her a huge BOO!!!:xyxwave:

and me, hope you here some chanting of get lisa out

deeayen
16-07-2009, 09:32 AM
and dont park in tesco. they have camera checking people going in n out. if you are in the car park too long u get a ticket....

muchadoaboutnothing
16-07-2009, 09:41 AM
That was very decent of you Clockers, you have my vote for when you go into the BB house next year. Enjoy yourself Staceee and don't forget to tell us all about your experience of the eviction night.

Clockers
16-07-2009, 01:02 PM
Thank you for your kind words guys :lovedup: