PDA

View Full Version : miss ya ma wee lassie, yer loved

haggis
18-07-2009, 07:33 AM
Karly...going to miss my wee scottish lassie so much. she was such a wee sweetheart. just got into the wrong group. paid the price and took alot or most of the lisa vote.
:sad::sad:

Cristina
18-07-2009, 07:50 AM
dont repeat what they said on BB, learn to have your own thoughts and reasons.

HELLIWONTGO
18-07-2009, 08:01 AM
Ha ha ha , all the people you backed are losers, Noirin is soon gone, can't wait!:xyxwave:

mtt
18-07-2009, 08:02 AM
lisa will be out to join you soon

haggis
18-07-2009, 08:05 AM
Originally posted by Cristina
dont repeat what they said on BB, learn to have your own thoughts and reasons.

what are you on about.... please expand:shrug::puzzled:

Claymores
18-07-2009, 08:07 AM
Fife will gift the Methilhill tart to you haggis...........in the event we can't manage to flog her to Kenneth

haggis
18-07-2009, 08:07 AM
Originally posted by HELLIWONTGO
Ha ha ha , all the people you backed are losers, Noirin is soon gone, can't wait!:xyxwave:

i like to back the underdogs.:thumbs:

haggis
18-07-2009, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by Claymores
Fife will gift the Methilhill tart to you haggis...........in the event we can't manage to flog her to Kenneth

50% of fifers if their no tarts, their either junkies, or con artists, then you have 20% of dole scroungers, then 30% are just unlucky to live there and honest and keep their knickers on.

karly is one of the unlucky 30%

Claymores
18-07-2009, 08:17 AM
Originally posted by haggis
Originally posted by Claymores

50% of fifers if their no tarts, their either junkies, or con artists, then you have 20% of dole scroungers, then 30% are just unlucky to live there and honest and keep their knickers on.

While Karly had the misfortune to come from the sink estate that is Methilhill, I can assure you she is far from just unlucky in your categories - scrounging and doley is more valid - hence the nerdy millionaire boyfriend.

Hence previously a Scottish 3rd Division WAG - nobody at East Fife Football Club would have her in hometown of Methil as we play in Scottish 2nd Division so out of her league. But poor Mr Greenhill got dropped from Scottish 3rd Div so she's found another avenue to pursue.

haggis
18-07-2009, 08:24 AM

karly is one of the unlucky 30% [/quote]

While Karly had the misfortune to come from the sink estate that is Methilhill, I can assure you she is far from just unlucky in your categories - scrounging and doley is more valid - hence the nerdy millionaire boyfriend. [/quote]

sorry her looks got her where she is and wil go. as for the nerdy b/f, are you not just jealous.... you`d love to have a women like karly on your arm.....

Claymores
18-07-2009, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by haggis

While Karly had the misfortune to come from the sink estate that is Methilhill, I can assure you she is far from just unlucky in your categories - scrounging and doley is more valid - hence the nerdy millionaire boyfriend. [/quote]

sorry her looks got her where she is and wil go. as for the nerdy b/f, are you not just jealous.... you`d love to have a women like karly on your arm..... [/quote]

Nah - there are 5 more like her hanging around outside Leven dole office that you could have for 20 Regal Kingsize. :rolleyes:

haggis
18-07-2009, 08:54 AM
and there just the workers fae the office avn their smoke break