PDA

View Full Version : Team Lisa must surley be recruiting new members.

DoM-h
18-07-2009, 03:37 PM
Team Lisa did consist of (during the time of BB10):

Lisa,Saffia,Kris,Karly and Dogface.

Saffia left

Kris Got evicted.

Karly got Evicted.

And Dogface has kinda split since Kris got evicted.

Surley now Lisa must be considering driving the new housemates to her Empire. That's unless she wants to spend the remainder of her time at the buss stop smoking by herself

Beastie
18-07-2009, 03:38 PM
david is on lisas side!!!!! i think dogface and charlie are drifting off!!

david needs to go this week if hes up!

HELLIWONTGO
18-07-2009, 03:40 PM
I would be amazed if the 1st time she's up if she isn't out, however I expect she will find a couple of friends in there
Many people prefer to be sheep than stand on their own!

McNab
18-07-2009, 03:41 PM
Why when they've all been watching would they join Lisa when they know she is the most hatred person in the house.

And a big thank you to BB producers for making Divana (sp?) tell Karly ure downfall was allying with Lisa. But time something like that was said

Shasown
18-07-2009, 03:41 PM
Thing is they have been on the outside and seen the perception the public has for Lisa and her croneys, they know anyone buddying up to lisa is the top tip for an eviction night departure if they get nominated.

Saying that there are a few of them smoke, Bea and David for example, Bea will drag halfwit to the bus stop, David may well attract charlie and rodders back into the bus stop area. Doesnt mean they are siding with acid breath annie

Marc
18-07-2009, 03:42 PM
She's gonna recruit the smokers

DoM-h
18-07-2009, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by bbfanatic
david is on lisas side!!!!! i think dogface and charlie are drifting off!!

david needs to go this week if hes up!

Oh yeah i forgot about Charlie.

How do you know Davids on lisas side? He hasnt been in there for more than 24 hours

Beastie
18-07-2009, 03:43 PM
it just sounded like david was licking lisas arse last night!! suppose he doesnt care whos popular and whos not and is being true to himself!! but sorry.. i just prefer the other 4 housemates lol!

DoM-h
18-07-2009, 03:45 PM
Yeah i didn't really like David in his VT.

Come to think of it Kenneth was the only one i liked. Which is strange because i couldnt stand Karly

DoM-h
18-07-2009, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by Shasown
Thing is they have been on the outside and seen the perception the public has for Lisa and her croneys, they know anyone buddying up to lisa is the top tip for an eviction night departure if they get nominated.

Saying that there are a few of them smoke, Bea and David for example, Bea will drag halfwit to the bus stop, David may well attract charlie and rodders back into the bus stop area. Doesnt mean they are siding with acid breath annie

I think for Halfwit joining Team Lisa will be the last thing he does. That would be helping her with his theory of her gameplane.

The_Dark_Wozzy
18-07-2009, 03:56 PM
You forgot to mentio Sree and at for some time Noirin.

Af first it all started when Saffia, Charlie and Karly joined Rodrigo, Noirin and Kris as HMs on the first day, they bonded and started to become the popular group especially when Lisa joined and latter Sophie due to Kris, although Noirin wasn't much of a member. Their hatred of Sophia (and her bond with Cairon and Siavash, who in turn were friends with Freddie and Marcus) helped kick start the divide.

When Saffia (the leader) left, Lisa became her replacement, which was when they all started to drift towards the smoking area, and bitch and be miserable. Lisa was that groups downfall.

So after Saffia, followed Sree, Kris and now Karly, and with Sophie and Charlie drifting Lisa is on the defensive, and wants some new buddys to join her in her smoking corner.

David and Tom and possibly Kenneth will join, which will in turn bring back Charlie (he always goes to the group he feels more secure in- or the more popular) which in turn will bring bring back Sophie, and Tom and Kenneth could bring back Noirin, as she no longer feels comfortable with Marcus, and doesn't get along with Siavash.

So: Lisa, David, Tom, Charlie, Kenneth and Sophie will become the new Team Nasty, while Noirin will become an assosiate again after jumping ships after bunnygate. Rodrigo is also a possibilty because he will be drawn to the newly reformed group due to the new blood.

Team Cool; Marcus, Freddie, Siavash, Bea and Noirin, who will be more of a member to this group.

Beastie
18-07-2009, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by The_Dark_Wozzy
You forgot to mentio Sree and at for some time Noirin.

Af first it all started when Saffia, Charlie and Karly joined Rodrigo, Noirin and Kris as HMs on the first day, they bonded and started to become the popular group especially when Lisa joined and latter Sophie due to Kris, although Noirin wasn't much of a member. Their hatred of Sophia (and her bond with Cairon and Siavash, who in turn were friends with Freddie and Marcus) helped kick start the divide.

When Saffia (the leader) left, Lisa became her replacement, which was when they all started to drift towards the smoking area, and bitch and be miserable. Lisa was that groups downfall.

So after Saffia, followed Sree, Kris and now Karly, and with Sophie and Charlie drifting Lisa is on the defensive, and wants some new buddys to join her in her smoking corner.

David and Tom and possibly Kenneth will join, which will in turn bring back Charlie (he always goes to the group he feels more secure in- or the more popular) which in turn will bring bring back Sophie, and Tom and Kenneth could bring back Noirin, as she no longer feels comfortable with Marcus, and doesn't get along with Siavash.

So: Lisa, David, Tom, Charlie, Kenneth and Sophie will become the new Team Nasty, while Noirin will become an assosiate again after jumping ships after bunnygate. Rodrigo is also a possibilty because he will be drawn to the newly reformed group due to the new blood.

Team Cool; Marcus, Freddie, Siavash, Bea and Noirin, who will be more of a member to this group.

i like the analysis!! you are quick to put them into groups!! i would think tom would be "the new rabbit" jumping from group to group and be a new stalker for noirin!! and for sophie who is in the other group!!

that means lisas group is increasing dramatically!! that means david must definately go on friday!!!!!

i will be voting for him :D

Shasown
18-07-2009, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by DoM-h

I think for Halfwit joining Team Lisa will be the last thing he does. That would be helping her with his theory of her gameplane.

Didnt say he would join, just with bea in there he will hang round near Lisa more, besides in his mind he will rationalise this with the idea of "Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer." (Sun-tzu. Chinese general & military strategist)

Patricia4
18-07-2009, 04:34 PM
I noticed he was going to the bus stop for a fag checking on Lisa's next plan Freddie is not daft.

Lowkey
18-07-2009, 05:17 PM
They would be dumb to join her. But David will be her new Lieutenant. Karly out David in. I got a feeling Bea and Kenny will be her pawns. This also means dogface and charlie will rejoin. But noiron,siavash,halfwit and marcus will take them down, when it comes down to it.

King Gizzard
18-07-2009, 05:21 PM
She ll be recruiting David for sure. Both smokers. Bea too...the reuniting of the bus stop bitchers ( I hope bea doesnt join cause I like her)

jjj2
18-07-2009, 05:37 PM
The task is going to push them towards Lisa even if the know she is not popular on the outside as the will need Lisa help to get HALFWIT and NOIRIN nomminated