PDA

View Full Version : I am SOOOO Excited

Lewis.
19-07-2009, 09:05 AM
It is literally like a month now until the X Factor 2009 Starts.. and Being one of the Biggest X Factor Fans Ever.. I AM SO EXCITED! Ahhhhh. Saturday nights = Complete.. Very Soon! God. Anyone else excited? I cannot wait to see the new audition format and how it works! I am really hoping that we get a good winner again! We had a Perfect winner in series 3 and 5, other series... Naaah. :P God. Cannot wait.... =]

MrGaryy
19-07-2009, 09:42 AM
OOOHHH MYYY GOOODDDD.
can't believe it's that time again!

I hope it's as epic as last series, though I don't think I'll ever love a contestant as much as I love Diana ever again, but I'm hopeful. Cheryl has brought a really great aspect to the show. it;s going to be so weird her not having the girls this year.

bettiepage
19-07-2009, 10:01 AM
I'm not looking forward to this new format. I don't really like Britans got talent because of that stupid audiance; "OFF, OFF, OFF, OFF" you can't even hear the person, or they just cheer like idiots as soon as someone opens their mouth, then you also can't hear them. It's alright when it's only dancing.
I'm sure it won't let me down though.

Novo
19-07-2009, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by MrGaryy
OOOHHH MYYY GOOODDDD.

I hope it's as epic as last series, though I don't think I'll ever love a contestant as much as I love Diana ever again, but I'm hopeful. Cheryl has brought a really great aspect to the show. it;s going to be so weird her not having the girls this year.

How do you know she won't have the girls?
You can get them again can't you?

MrGaryy
19-07-2009, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by .Andy.
OOOHHH MYYY GOOODDDD.

yeah but not two years in a row.

Tom
19-07-2009, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by .Andy.
OOOHHH MYYY GOOODDDD.

yeah but not two years in a row.

Sharon had 25+ for 2 years in a row

I miss Sharon :sad: they should get rid of Dannii and bring her back

CaraRawr
19-07-2009, 10:12 AM
I'm also not sure about the BGT-esque format. :| It takes away the traditional part of the show IMO

However I can't wait<3 Hopefully they'll be someone to live up to my previous fave, Austin (I still have his pic on my wall xP)

Brad*
19-07-2009, 10:36 AM
I prefer Strictly TBH but I will still watch bits of the X Factor.

bronaaaa
19-07-2009, 11:00 AM
:bigsmile:
Next month? That's really soon. :)
I don't like the new audition format either though, it's one of the things I hate about BGT :bored:

BigSister
19-07-2009, 12:58 PM
ooh yeah its quite soon be about middle of august wont it
*claps hands*

Patrick
19-07-2009, 02:46 PM
I cant belive Simon Cowelle wants to start X Factor USA And Louie and Cheryl are joining him, what a ****.
He said its for "Friendly competion between American Idol!"

No its not its just the Americans taking everything the UK had first as ussual and then they claim theres is better..

Lets all make a promise not to watch it!!

Just remember What X Factor UK is like every Saturday night watching it, hearing the results..

OMG IM EXCITED NOW TOO!

WATERS
19-07-2009, 02:47 PM
no its crap

welshlad
27-07-2009, 10:01 PM
omg i soo excited aswel cant wait :bouncy: and im not sure about the new auditions format either and i went to see the cardiff ones haha