PDA

View Full Version : Kenneth: International AssWipe

superfanno1
19-07-2009, 12:23 PM
The C4 BB website has a clip of Kenneth telling Bea and David how he ripped some jewellery back off Karly because she had annoyed him. Bea and David look stunned. He seems utterly unaware of what a nasty, dickless asswipe he comes across as.

Well, I can understand him getting angry. He wants his money's worth after all!

Nice relationship that.

Prole
19-07-2009, 12:27 PM
That's the trouble with ill-bred new-money show-offs like Kenneth. They have money but no class.

NettoSuperstar!
19-07-2009, 12:28 PM
Hes up his own a$$ big time. Cant stand him on first impressions. And he thinks hes going to win by being a huge over confident c0ck! I dont think so sonny!

CaraRawr
19-07-2009, 12:28 PM
For a minute I thought he was okay... guess I'm wrong. :|

shescawt
19-07-2009, 12:47 PM
That's the trouble with ill-bred new-money show-offs like Kenneth. They have money but no class.

Agreed:hello:

Shasown
19-07-2009, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by ViaVerde

Who says he is new money? In some countries in the orient the rich do think themselves as royalty

tinkerbell
19-07-2009, 12:52 PM
Trust me he isnt as rich as he makes out.
A wealthy person would never jeopardize his status and his reputation by going on BB. And also a normal business man wouldn't boast about his cash on natonal TV.
Good luck to him when he's out.

IsleOfWeather
19-07-2009, 12:54 PM
the fact that karly is his girlfriend is all you need to know

Chels
19-07-2009, 12:54 PM
he won't last very long.

Shasown
19-07-2009, 12:55 PM
I dont think he personally runs any business, probably a little rich kid with lots of time on his hands and a nice allowance, allows him to jet round and waltz into mummy and daddy's business, upsetting everyone there.

they may let him buy and sell on ebay occassionally though (anyone noticed any HK based ebay shops temporarily stopped trading?)

moonballoon
19-07-2009, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by ViaVerde

Snob much?

Beyoncé
19-07-2009, 07:43 PM
Part of me thinks he is acting this badly for publicity. We know he cares about money and money only, and publicity, even bad publicity is going to get him money sadly.

the_watcher87
19-07-2009, 07:45 PM
Hated first impressions of him and can't wait to see the back of him.

Marc
19-07-2009, 07:46 PM
So arrogant

loomy
19-07-2009, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by Shasown
I dont think he personally runs any business, probably a little rich kid with lots of time on his hands and a nice allowance, allows him to jet round and waltz into mummy and daddy's business, upsetting everyone there.
Like Freddie then? Or Bea who hasn't ever kept a job probably because she doesn't need to

SgtFury
19-07-2009, 07:56 PM
kenneth sucks

zeph
19-07-2009, 08:30 PM
I feel really sorry for him. To place so much importance on money and materialism shows just how little of real value he has in his life. Yes it's nice to have lots of money but if you feel the need to brag about how much you spend on things it kinda demonstrates someone who's insecure and trying to impress....

nastynorrie
19-07-2009, 09:00 PM
Jonathan Durden WAS A MILLIONARE ALSO A COKE HEED AND USED CALL GIRLS :shrug: BUT HIM AND KARLY ARE WELL SUITED A PAIR OF ASS WIPES, AND HER MOUTH IS SHOCKING, AND HOW DARE HE SAY GLAGOW LOOKS LIKE HELL, HE OUGHT TO OPEN HIS EYES IN THE HONG KONG SLUMS, OH AND FIFE IS WORSE THAN GLASGOW :cloud:

BellyButton
19-07-2009, 09:20 PM
The prick was bragging about how many degrees he had in the diary room and how much money he has.
Pity with all that education he is so dumb he doesn't even know how to put the cover on his duvet.:rolleyes:
He is the worst kind of guy. Too much money he buys himself a blonde bimbo who tattoos his name on her neck after only knowing him for 7 months.
I hope Carly heard him say to Lisa in tonights BBHL, there is no way he'd get a tattoo of her name on his skin after such a short time.
BUT, he was the one that told Carly to get his name branded on her.
What a sad pair they make.
A bitch that just wants someone with loadsa money and a womaniser who is already hitting on Dogface and Noirin.
Wow, all the girls MUST find him soooooooo attractive because his crocodile shoes cost him £3000. I hope someone pukes all over them or thows them in the pool. :banana:

nastynorrie
19-07-2009, 11:05 PM
SHE'S JUST HIS LATEST :dog:, HE GOT HER TO DYE HER HAIR BLOND AND WEAR BLUE CONTACTS, AND HE ASKED HER TO GET THE TATOO SO IF SHE DOLLY ENOUGH TAE DAE IT WELL MER FOOL HER, MONEY GRABBING DOG :yuk:

Lee.
19-07-2009, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by tinkerbell
A wealthy person would never jeopardize his status and his reputation by going on BB. And also a normal business man wouldn't boast about his cash on natonal TV.

His house in Hong Komg cost £3.2 million. He must be a little bit rich!

He is a complete tosser though!!

Lee.
19-07-2009, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by nastynorrie
Jonathan Durden WAS A MILLIONARE ALSO A COKE HEED AND USED CALL GIRLS :shrug: BUT HIM AND KARLY ARE WELL SUITED A PAIR OF ASS WIPES, AND HER MOUTH IS SHOCKING, AND HOW DARE HE SAY GLAGOW LOOKS LIKE HELL, HE OUGHT TO OPEN HIS EYES IN THE HONG KONG SLUMS, OH AND FIFE IS WORSE THAN GLASGOW :cloud:

Er, no it's not :mad:

rayheartbliss
19-07-2009, 11:12 PM
he seems really wrong

tentpeg
19-07-2009, 11:12 PM
Bragging about having lots of money, and acting on tv like he can have any girl he likes kind of doesn't impress does it. I have millionaire friends who never ever brag. That tells me he probably has a bit, but not as much as he makes out. I really hope he doesn't make a penny out of his BB experience, he doesn't deserve to. Kick him out of there asap!

nastynorrie
19-07-2009, 11:13 PM
:banana: AYE IT IS :dance2:
LETS CALL IT A DRAW BUT HE'S BEEN LIVING IN EDINBURGH AND WE KNOW WIT LIKE THAT IS DONT WE :banana:

silversurfer
19-07-2009, 11:19 PM
Money overcomes everything...hes not good looking or interesting...hes oriental which is a huge handicap to overcome in the race league mindset of the world when trying to date the top 5% of women...and hes got women falling at his feet... and because of that he expects to get any woman he wants and treats them like comodities...i dont begrudge him his money good luck to him..but i do feel sorry for him because hes devoid of any real insight into healthy relationships...he doesnt need them money is his crutch:nono:

Lee.
19-07-2009, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by nastynorrie
:banana: AYE IT IS :dance2:
LETS CALL IT A DRAW BUT HE'S BEEN LIVING IN EDINBURGH AND WE KNOW WIT LIKE THAT IS DONT WE :banana:

Ok draw it is....

Although, I just have to get my last little bit in. Edinburgh is one of the most beautiful cities in the world and it is seeped in national history. Glasgow is... well... not :thumbs:

nastynorrie
19-07-2009, 11:21 PM
:devil: HE'S SETTYING HIMSELF UP TO BE MUGGED WITH ALL THAT BRAGGING ABOOT THE MONEY HE CARRY'S ABOOT WAE HIM :joker: MONGO

nastynorrie
19-07-2009, 11:34 PM
We've won - Glasgow will host the 2014 Commonwealth Games
City of Culture and Entertainment, SCOTTISH OPERA SCOTTISH BALLET, MERCHANT CITY, ALL EDINBURGH HAS IS PRINCESS STREET AND THE CASTLE, AND TRUST ME EDINBURGH HAS SOME RIGHT SLUMS WORSE THAN GLASGOW, NIDDRIE, CRAIGMILLER, BUT I SUPPOSE EVERY CITY HAS BAD SPOTS WE HAVE POSSIL EASTERHOUSE DRUMCHAPEL, WHAT DOES FIFE HAVE BAD I MEAN :shrug:

Shasown
19-07-2009, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by happyland

His house in Hong Komg cost £3.2 million. He must be a little bit rich!

He is a complete tosser though!!

What house, you only have his word, and he hasnt got 4 degrees, he entered Edinburgh Uni in 2003 from fettes boarding school in Edinburgh, to undertake a 3 yr degree in economics and politics( that is one degree).

Universities record the degrees they award, find where it says he has 4 (there is a doctor kenneth Tong who has four degrees but he is in his late thrities, earning his first degree in 1993(you may think he is bright but a masters degree at 9 - KMA)

Oh and as far as I can see his name isnt on the alumni list as having said degree. And just what is his business?

Jackie
20-07-2009, 07:59 AM
Originally posted by BellyButton
The prick was bragging about how many degrees he had in the diary room and how much money he has.
Pity with all that education he is so dumb he doesn't even know how to put the cover on his duvet.:rolleyes:
He is the worst kind of guy. Too much money he buys himself a blonde bimbo who tattoos his name on her neck after only knowing him for 7 months.
I hope Carly heard him say to Lisa in tonights BBHL, there is no way he'd get a tattoo of her name on his skin after such a short time.
BUT, he was the one that told Carly to get his name branded on her.
What a sad pair they make.
A bitch that just wants someone with loadsa money and a womaniser who is already hitting on Dogface and Noirin.
Wow, all the girls MUST find him soooooooo attractive because his crocodile shoes cost him £3000. I hope someone pukes all over them or thows them in the pool. :banana:

Agree:thumbs:

28thapril
20-07-2009, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by tinkerbell

Not sure i agree on this because we do have shows i.e.
i'm a celebrity get me out of here.
and Celebrity big brother

The rich do all this stuff all the time to promote themselves It's all about advertising:angel:

EdinburghGent
20-07-2009, 02:41 PM
A very interesting development here, having had the misfortune to have met this con artist and carpetbagger a few years ago all I can add it that it’s about time he was found out for what a degenerate and despicable low life he really is.

Well done for exposing him

http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=127074&page=1

Rozartytype
20-07-2009, 02:46 PM
The trouble with gluteous maximus-wipes like Kenneth is they know the cost of everything and the value of nothing.He seems very shallow.