PDA

View Full Version : Christmas TV Appearances

Kaz
13-12-2001, 06:18 PM
Well guys, we have a dilemma on Saturday 29 December.

At 9 a.m. on BBC1 there's The Saturday Show, which welcomes guests Big Brother's Helen Adams and Casualty star Will Mellor. :santa:

And at 9.25 a.m. on ITV1 there's SM:TV Live, where Cat Deeley presents the first SM:TV Live awards, featuring Dane Bowers, Big Brother's Brian Dowling, Mark Lamarr and Melinda Messenger. :xmas:

Looks like a video job to me!!! :rudolph:

Mark
13-12-2001, 06:27 PM
Certainly looks that way! :bawling:

How long is the Saturday Show on for??
It must just slot in...... we can hope!

Mark :xmas:

Kaz
13-12-2001, 06:29 PM
Not a hope, Mark!!

The Saturday Show's on from 9 a.m. - 12 noon, and SM:TV is on from 9.25 a.m. - 11.30 a.m. (followed by CD:UK with a best of 2001 selection for an hour).

It's definitely videos at the ready. :santa:

LEE
13-12-2001, 08:46 PM
Now isn't that just typical.

We go for ages without as much as a sighting of anyone and now they're on opposite channels at the same time. :bawling:

LEE is not amused.

I can't watch either of them as I'll be away staying with non BB appreciative friends. The dilemma - which one to video. Actually, to be honest, this isn't too much of a problem for a huge Helen fan like me, I know who will win, but it would have been nice to have been able to see Brian as well.

Sulk.

Feefs
14-12-2001, 10:28 AM
I think I'll have to video The Saturday Show, because then I can just fast forward to the Helen bits, whereas I'd probably like to see most of SM:TV and CD:UK.

LEE, even you're friends are not BB appreciative, surely they are SM:TV appreciative? Though that Dane Bowers was rubbish last week. What are they doing letting him back?

Sudden realisation. I'll staying with my parents that weekend and they have TWO videos!
:elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant: :elephant:

The only problem is, I'm not sure how to work them, and I expect they don't either - not that I'll be telling them what I'm up to. My dad has this strange notion that Saturday Morning TV is for kids. Not that he watched tv as a child you understand. He was always outside running around in the fresh air. And he didn't wear his pyjamas all day either! :bouncy:

WILDCHILD2K1
14-12-2001, 08:03 PM
LOL! I love my saturday morning shows too. I wake up at about 10 and stay in bed til its over - very lazy I know but...well, I guess I dont have an excuse but its fun!! :hello:

sweetlittlesara
14-12-2001, 10:30 PM
im at my mums house that weekend i think, that is bad we have one tv and one video for 5 teenagers, hang on maybe that is a good thing surely one of them will be watching smtv so i can just go in and start watching it making it look like i am just bored and i dont have to look like i am obsessed, ooo good plan. i dunno how i am gonna watch the other one tho :conf: