PDA

View Full Version : Marcus is so Jealous

Daxwave
19-07-2009, 09:00 PM
he is so ugly and disgusting
he thinks he is so fit
fair play tom should get with Norine , she said she dont like Marcus but feels bad, on Marcus what a game planner

cassieparis
19-07-2009, 09:05 PM
Noirin is weak

King Gizzard
19-07-2009, 09:06 PM
Agree completely daxwave.

Finster
19-07-2009, 09:09 PM
Embarrasing truly pathetic, I had to flick off when he was calling him a wanker and saying he "was going to have a word with tomorrow " hahaha Marcus would **** himself, From what Ive seen Tom has done nothing wrong, Marcus made it out as if it was a bad thing trying to make friends of course your going to suck up to people in the first couple of days its hard situation to be thrown into after all

charliegimbert
19-07-2009, 09:11 PM
Sorry but Tom is w*nker. He will be out. Noirin hates him.

golden
19-07-2009, 09:11 PM
Markus needs to go...then Noirin can start having real fun:thumbs:

headaball
19-07-2009, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by Daxwave
he is so ugly and disgusting
he thinks he is so fit
fair play tom should get with Norine , she said she dont like Marcus but feels bad, on Marcus what a game planner

He doesn't think he's fit actually. In a conversation with Charlie he said he disliked the way he looks and was dreading bb showing his profile picture.

Slezer
19-07-2009, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by charliegimbert
Sorry but Tom is w*nker. He will be out. Noirin hates him.

Marcus is that you?

headaball
19-07-2009, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by golden
Markus needs to go...then Noirin can start having real fun:thumbs:

Noirin needs to go...then Marcus can start having real fun:thumbs:

Linto99
19-07-2009, 09:17 PM
Don't think Noirin hates him at all, think she fancies him but is too scared to show it!

tramp-stamp
19-07-2009, 09:22 PM
the only thing more pathetic than watching Marcus's skulking, jealous, bunny boiling tonite, was watching Noirin agreeing to be carried to bed and kissed goodnight.

themother
19-07-2009, 09:26 PM
Noirin doesn't hate Tom - she fancies the pants off him, but she seems to be scared of Marcus?? He's behaving just like a manipulative bully and can't he see she's really not that interested in him.

You only have to look at the body language to see that!!

charliegimbert
19-07-2009, 09:45 PM
Tom The W*nker will be out before Marcus, sorry haters

rayheartbliss
19-07-2009, 09:47 PM
i understand now why people dont like him

BellyButton
19-07-2009, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by themother
Noirin doesn't hate Tom - she fancies the pants off him, but she seems to be scared of Marcus?? He's behaving just like a manipulative bully and can't he see she's really not that interested in him.

You only have to look at the body language to see that!!

I agree that if Marcus wasn't such a creepy control freak, Noirin would be moving in on Tom.
However, despite telling the creep she doesn't fancy him Noirin NEVER follows through with her sentiments.
She plays him big style. She should stop hanging around him and following his instructions and petty games.
She is two faced and a stupid flirt.
They both irritate the hell out of me.