PDA

View Full Version : maybe bea is pretending o be freaked out .......

GoldHeart
19-07-2009, 09:12 PM
over freddie fancying her as part of the secret mission i dunno :conf::rolleyes:

Stephanie
19-07-2009, 09:16 PM
well if she is doing the task she can't really be all loving freddie and being happy that he fancys her if she is supposed to get him up for eviction, so who knows.

arsenalforever
19-07-2009, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by stefani
well if she is doing the task she can't really be all loving freddie and being happy that he fancys her if she is supposed to get him up for eviction, so who knows.

There's more to Bea that meets the eye

i think she's on a mission to destroy Freddie by turning it into a Noirin/marcus thing between them

cassieparis
19-07-2009, 09:19 PM
yeah i thought it was a tad disingenuine

arsenalforever
19-07-2009, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by stefani

There's more to Bea that meets the eye

i think she's on a mission to destroy Freddie by turning it into a Noirin/marcus thing between them

setanta
19-07-2009, 09:20 PM
you'd have to be dense not to notice that freddie has eyes for you and this girl is far from dense. she understands what's happening

golden
19-07-2009, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by GoldHeart
over freddie fancying her as part of the secret mission i dunno :conf::rolleyes:

That's what I thought...she was flirting with him too & I think she's smart enough to know when someone likes her!:laugh:

mist
19-07-2009, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by setanta
you'd have to be dense not to notice that freddie has eyes for you and this girl is far from dense. she understands what's happening

I have posted on this before, she so knows what the score is and at the moment its looking 1-0 to her. Poor Freddie.