PDA

View Full Version : Count me out, Bea gives it to tom and Ken

arsenalforever
20-07-2009, 12:36 PM
http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/blog/73944028ece70e57e4dc840e7dcd2d99/view.c4

she's not going along with it

Chels
20-07-2009, 12:37 PM
fair play to her

Marc
20-07-2009, 12:38 PM
they are gonna fail anyway so it doesn't matter :tongue: she is safe if she's up for eviction anyway (not that she knows this or anything)

arsenalforever
20-07-2009, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by Chels.x
fair play to her

tom, was ok but he pushed and pushed her even though he knows Freddie will be ok

and Ken showed his hate for women again

Chels
20-07-2009, 12:39 PM
but then again, if it was someone else and not her best buddy freddie, i bet she would have done it

Jackie
Good i'm glad she's not going along with it she has her own mind and she doesn't have to follow the rest like sheep.

arsenalforever
Originally posted by Marcjswp
they are gonna fail anyway so it doesn't matter :tongue: she is safe if she's up for eviction anyway (not that she knows this or anything)

tom will be too and so will david

so at the end its only the older Hm's that hate them:tongue:

Vladimir
20-07-2009, 12:40 PM
Shes great person!

Chels
20-07-2009, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by arsenalforever
fair play to her

tom, was ok but he pushed and pushed her even though he knows Freddie will be ok

i think tom wouldn't have tried to persuade her if he thought freddie would go.

Speedy
20-07-2009, 12:43 PM
Bea is boring and not just because she wont do this task.

drivensnow
If they knew what was good for them, they'd all follow Bea's example.

How do you get others to nominate Noirin and Halfwit? Well, you do the only thing you can do: b!tch about them to the other HMs. But do you think the original HMs are going to want to hear these newbies whining and moaning about other originals? No way! The originals are going to be banding together now. Even if it worked in the short term and Noirin and Halfwit were nominated, it would hurt the newbs in the long run, as the original HMs would remember how much they were complaining their first few days in the house.

arsenalforever
fair play to her

i think tom wouldn't have tried to persuade her if he thought freddie would go.

I think Tom finds it hard cause they know Freddie is popular

CaraRawr
20-07-2009, 12:44 PM
Good for her :thumbs:

Robertocarlo
20-07-2009, 12:45 PM
She's gone even higher in my estimation, good on her I say.

arsenalforever
Originally posted by drivensnow
If they knew what was good for them, they'd all follow Bea's example.

How do you get others to nominate Noirin and Halfwit? Well, you do the only thing you can do: b!tch about them to the other HMs. But do you think the original HMs are going to want to hear these newbies whining and moaning about other originals? No way! The originals are going to be banding together now. Even if it worked in the short term and Noirin and Halfwit were nominated, it would hurt the newbs in the long run, as the original HMs would remember how much they were complaining their first few days in the house.

i think if the public saw them making Freddie look bad they would be hated and Bea and Hira know this but the lads seem up their own arses

bettiepage
I'm glad she ain't going along with the noobs. She has her own mind and won't follow like a sheep.

Marc
20-07-2009, 12:46 PM
I'm starting to think Tom might not last very long he seems a little cocksure of himself in that house

arsenalforever
20-07-2009, 12:47 PM
I'm starting to think Tom might not last very long he seems a little cocksure of himself in that house

i've start hating him a little bit now since he seems so forceful to Bea

Speedy
20-07-2009, 12:49 PM

i've start hating him a little bit now since he seems so forceful to Bea

Has anyone seen this or just read the article?

loomy
20-07-2009, 12:50 PM
Pathetic

Saying she's not following like the sheep? She's following all you little sheep fans who worship Freddie. Such a blatant attempt to endear herself to the public. She was quite happy to do it to Noirin and having just been on the outside she must know that Noirin would go over Freddie. Don't come into the house if you're not going to play the game, housemates like this are so boring. She's just doing it because she knows she will be safe from when all the newbs are up. I wish she would go but for some reason people love her. She boring, fake, pathetic and funny looking. I dislike her more and more each day.

Speedy
20-07-2009, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by loomy
Pathetic

Saying she's not following like the sheep? She's following all you little sheep fans who worship Freddie. Such a blatant attempt to endear herself to the public. She was quite happy to do it to Noirin and having just been on the outside she must know that Noirin would go over Freddie. Don't come into the house if you're not going to play the game, housemates like this are so boring. She's just doing it because she knows she will be safe from when all the newbs are up. I wish she would go but for some reason people love her. She boring, fake, pathetic and funny looking. I dislike her more and more each day.

Have to agree with this. She is playing the game more than any of the new HM. Why would a true fun loving hippy audition for BB to start with

JAJ1942
20-07-2009, 12:55 PM
Good for Bea, I liked her before but am warming even more to her now - to actually have a HM who has some ethics is brilliant!!

arsenalforever
20-07-2009, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by Speedy
Pathetic

Have to agree with this. She is playing the game more than any of the new HM. Why would a true fun loving hippy audition for BB to start with

then she's playing it right isn't she

MrGaryy
20-07-2009, 12:59 PM
She really is just lovely. I can see her odds rising again after this airs.

loomy
20-07-2009, 12:59 PM
Pathetic

Because the public are annoyingly gullible.

arsenalforever
20-07-2009, 01:00 PM
Pathetic

Loomy you know how the public works in BB now

halsword
20-07-2009, 01:09 PM
fair play to her

bea was the only new housemate i liked, and to be honest i dont like many of the old ones, but it is nice to see a person with integrity.
this will do her no harm at all if she goes up for eviction, but kenny and tom are in trouble.

loomy
20-07-2009, 01:13 PM
That's probably why she ends up getting fired and kicked out of college

She just refuses to do anything even remotely difficult

arsenalforever
20-07-2009, 01:15 PM
That's probably why she ends up getting fired and kicked out of college

She just refuses to do anything even remotely difficult

but it will work on BB if she befriends and sticks up for fredie she could get a top3 finish

Chels
20-07-2009, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by halsword
fair play to her

bea was the only new housemate i liked, and to be honest i dont like many of the old ones, but it is nice to see a person with integrity.
this will do her no harm at all if she goes up for eviction, but kenny and tom are in trouble.
kenny yes, tom no.
more like david and kenny

arsenalforever
20-07-2009, 01:18 PM
fair play to her

kenny yes, tom no.

it won't help tom if they editit like they are bullying Bea to do it

Chels
20-07-2009, 01:19 PM
fair play to her

kenny yes, tom no.

it won't help tom if they editit like they are bullying Bea to do it
i know but on the arcticly they describe's tom persuasion as calm and softly. while you have kenny storming out of the room

loomy
20-07-2009, 01:20 PM
Here's the video

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/video/9ac846d21a955134a2783a5e2736b4f7/play.c4

Tom not particularly pushy

Caramel77
20-07-2009, 01:21 PM
good for her. even if she is playing the game at least she's not being nasty about it. can't stand kenneth even more now, doubt he's used to women saying no (obviously cash induced)

Speedy
20-07-2009, 01:34 PM
She knows Freddy is well liked so she aligned herself with him from the min she walked in.

She also knows she will come out looking like roses especially when they tell the other housemates and she tells them she wouldnt have any part of it.

But Kenneth is a wanker

This task sucks for all involved though.

kisywisy
20-07-2009, 01:45 PM
Pathetic

erm... freddie's in there too!!

Speedy
20-07-2009, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by kisywisy
Pathetic

erm... freddie's in there too!!

I don't think Freddy is a hippy. I think Freddy is eccentric and has a good sense of humor.

arista
20-07-2009, 02:12 PM
Hira is the same
no good at this task.

EdinburghGent
20-07-2009, 02:26 PM
A very interesting development here, having had the misfortune to have met this con artist and carpetbagger a few years ago all I can add it that it’s about time he was found out for what a degenerate and despicable low life he really is.

Well done for exposing him

http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=127074&page=1

rusticgal
20-07-2009, 02:55 PM
I like Bea.... whilst people can say that she knows being Freddies friend will keep her in there...its obvious by her character that she and freddie would hit it off as friends.
I think she is completely genuine.... and well maybe if it was two people she hadnt warmed to then she would do it....however one of those is someone who she has in fact bonded with...so good for her for not stabbing him in the back just to play the game.
She risks going up...and for all she knows she might be unpopular.

Zippy
20-07-2009, 03:12 PM
I don't respect people for refusing to do a task!

Don't go on the show if you're gonna take that attitude. She doesn't know these people so why is she acting so precious?

They are virtually strangers to her and this is just a TV gameshow. Lets have some perspective here please!

Prole
20-07-2009, 03:16 PM
Pathetic

And you're so enlightened. If only we all had your amazing foresight, eh?

I like Bea. She's got a brain, unlike most of the rest of the housemates. And she won't be led by the nose either. Good for her.