PDA

View Full Version : Forum user Karlyashworth is it Kenny?

alchemists1
20-07-2009, 03:38 PM
What does every1 think was the poster karlyashworth really Kenny?
Ive not seen whoeva it was since he went in the big brother house!

Novo
20-07-2009, 03:39 PM
President pointed it out it more then likely was kenny

dennissabre
20-07-2009, 03:42 PM
Done yesterday.

This thread is also up on digitalspy where the same person has an accont there.

Patrick
20-07-2009, 03:54 PM
President beat you to this mate,

theres a chance it is Kenny, I just hope Karly takes over it :D

Everytime she post a thread I would be like..

"KARLY:lovedup:"

About 40 times just to get her to say Hi or somthen :love:

DoM-h
20-07-2009, 03:58 PM
I doubt very much it was Kenneth and even if it was i doubt even more that Karly would take over.

28thapril
20-07-2009, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by DoM-h
I doubt very much it was Kenneth and even if it was i doubt even more that Karly would take over.

Karly would be too scared to face the ammount of hate she would have fired in her direction:yuk:

IsleOfWeather
20-07-2009, 04:03 PM
he would be stupid enough to use that user name too

CaraRawr
20-07-2009, 04:06 PM
Old news now...

BJ
20-07-2009, 04:06 PM
It figures. Kenneth is a pompous idiot

Shasown
20-07-2009, 04:11 PM
Karleyashworth was kenny, during the time BB "quarantined" him for the lead into the show the website supporting snarly was down, now a couple of days after snarly slides out on her arse its back up. It wasnt one of his employees simply because he doesnt have any, he lives off the back of mummy and daddy and gets a monthly allowance(thats the posh word for it , pocket money I call it0

However i reckon old kenny didnt give snarly the password for the account on here. And its a bugger trying to get in on an account when you dont know or cant remember the original email account use dto set it up(trust me have mucho experience of that little problem) its easier to rejoin.

So keep your eyes open for someone joining from last night and really supporting Kenny, but read those posts in a mangled scottish accent to yourself, there is already a few contenders pmsl

alchemists1
20-07-2009, 05:26 PM
Kool I asked in a few threads but nobody answered anyways it makes sense now and I suppose if they dont post while he's in the house thats proof enough.
It makes Kenny seem an even bigger tosser than I 1st thou,he must be well jelous of snarlys ex cause that all he went on about,I wonder if snarly knows how good of a job Kenny done getting people on this site to hate her!

Mark
20-07-2009, 05:40 PM
Didn't Kenny say he came over from NY for Big Brother?

User KarlyAshworth posted on this forum from UK

Clockers
20-07-2009, 05:42 PM
It was my Ass, with the Candle Stick in the Library.

I am back from 24 hour ban, from the words of Al Pacino movie; Scent of a woman. "Hoo Ha"

IsleOfWeather
20-07-2009, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by Mark

are you believing a word that fool is saying?

New York my ass he was probably in Fife.

Enid
20-07-2009, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by Mark

I remember 'karlyashworth' saying he was posting from NY. Hmmm....

Shasown
20-07-2009, 06:11 PM
Karlyashworth claimed a lot of things: they were in america, they were in uk, they werent anything to do with karly or her boyfriend, then they were an employee of her boyfriend, but that best one was that "karly would win" BB10.

Dont think we can trust anything karlyashworth typed.

Dont think karlyashworth will post till after kenny gets that wonderful 5 word sentence

James
20-07-2009, 07:45 PM
The post where the karlyashworth person said he/she was on a plane to the US with Kenneth checks out IP address-wise. I couldn't say if there is really a representative or if it was him though.

Striptease
20-07-2009, 07:50 PM
link pls ?

bettiepage
20-07-2009, 07:51 PM

Why wouldn't she? She was once a troll on the heat forums :joker: I still can't get over that.

leeving
20-07-2009, 07:51 PM
Ugh...he annoyed me enough as the obnoxious forum poster karlyashworth. Now I gotta watch him on the show where I can't set him to "ignore":conf2:

James
20-07-2009, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by Striptease
link pls ?

http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=121629#pid2081536

Marc
20-07-2009, 07:55 PM
Darn it, I should of insulted him whilst he was on here! What a tool

leeving
20-07-2009, 08:12 PM
He writes the same way he speaks. Condescending tone...trying to sound well-educated while making grammatical errors. One in the same, Id say...

DoM-h
20-07-2009, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by Rice_square

Why wouldn't she? She was once a troll on the heat forums :joker: I still can't get over that.

Well it's very unlikley that she knows anything about the account Karlyashworth. He probably made it after she went in the house, and i don't think he would of said to her in the short space they spent together in the house ' Oh by the way, I've made an account on a Big Brother chatroom the website is called thisisbigbrother.com. The username is Karlyashworth and the password is pasta' Or whatever

bettiepage
20-07-2009, 08:27 PM

Well it's very unlikley that she knows anything about the account Karlyashworth. He probably made it after she went in the house, and i don't think he would of said to her in the short space they spent together in the house ' Oh by the way, I've made an account on a Big Brother chatroom the website is called thisisbigbrother.com. The username is Karlyashworth and the password is pasta' Or whatever

Wow, talk about trying to be a smart arse and failing miserably :laugh3:

TheOfficialAdam
20-07-2009, 08:28 PM
the karlyashworth user was online when kenny is iin..how does that work.
so obviously its not him, or a shared account.

loomy
20-07-2009, 08:30 PM

If only, then we might all be able to access it!

bettiepage
20-07-2009, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by TheOfficialAdam

It's Karly :laugh3:

leeving
20-07-2009, 08:37 PM

karlyashworth hasn't been on the forum since last Thursday....Kenny entered house Friday evening

TheOfficialAdam
20-07-2009, 08:39 PM
i coulda sworn i seen him on

alchemists1
20-07-2009, 08:40 PM
[quote]Originally posted by DoM-h

Why wouldn't she? She was once a troll on the heat forums :joker: I still can't get over that. [/quote

lol I saw that she made a right ass of herself over there,she has alotta fans over there lol.

leeving
20-07-2009, 08:41 PM
Profile says he hasn't logged on since the 16th...

alchemists1
20-07-2009, 08:45 PM
i coulda sworn i seen him on

When? Ive been checking for awhile and not seen the user since just before Kenny went in!

alchemists1
20-07-2009, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by leeving

karlyashworth hasn't been on the forum since last Thursday....Kenny entered house Friday evening

Suprise suprise just makes me think Kenny is an even bigger idiot than I 1st thou,the puzzling thing thou is why did he try his hardest for evry1 to hate Karly!

Shasown
20-07-2009, 08:59 PM

Bull sheeeeit

TheOfficialAdam
20-07-2009, 09:00 PM
i still don't think its the same person.
just some saddo trying to get people to think its him

Shasown
20-07-2009, 09:06 PM
According to http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forum/member.php?action=viewpro&member=karlyashworth

Last active: 16-7-2009 at 03:57 PM

Kenny went into house 17 July (thats 17-7-2009)

alchemists1
20-07-2009, 09:39 PM
It's the fact all he really wanted to get across was Karly's boyfriend was rich and wasnt the guy in Australia.

moonballoon
21-07-2009, 09:32 AM
xyz