PDA

View Full Version : Kenneth's hand-shaking queue

deeko1973
21-07-2009, 09:39 PM
Who has ever been in a club trying to get past his 'ring' of bouncers because they want to 'shake his hand'???????

Who will admit to wanting to shake his hand?

Go on.. there must be someone out there... his number 1 fan???

moveupandon
21-07-2009, 09:40 PM
only with a special virus or disease i could pass on!

x

deeko1973
21-07-2009, 09:43 PM
"Hi Kenneth... can I just shake your hand.....???" (on the way back from the leprosy clinic)...

shash
21-07-2009, 09:46 PM
LOL that was funny :D

the only queues will be to slap him now and the only one shaking hands with him will be himself ;) he really us unbelievable this guy :D

tentpeg
21-07-2009, 09:47 PM
Does he honestly think ANYONE in the world, ever, would want to shake his sweaty hand? He is POOR! He is FAKE! He is UGLY! He wears clown shoes that really cost £2.99. Ken must go.

ross-oaft
21-07-2009, 09:48 PM
I don't understand why he needs a ring of security, he's not famous at all

deeko1973
21-07-2009, 09:49 PM
I know lol... it's like the scene from the Naked Gun - "Please disperse... nothing to see here..."

moveupandon
21-07-2009, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by deeko1973
"Hi Kenneth... can I just shake your hand.....???" (on the way back from the leprosy clinic)...

I think a flesh eating disease would sit quite nicely, question is would karly still date him?

Damn right! Even if he was a devoured monster, as long as his bank balance was still in!

True love!

deeko1973
21-07-2009, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by moveupandon

I think a flesh eating disease would sit quite nicely, question is would karly still date him?

Damn right! Even if he was a devoured monster, as long as his bank balance was still in!

True love!

Hahah... yeah... even if he was half-devoured... she would still be all over him cos he's such a pimp-daddy mofo and she's... well... obviously a dirty ho!

tinkerbell
21-07-2009, 09:52 PM
Who has ever been in a club trying to get past his 'ring' of bouncers because they want to 'shake his hand'???????

Who will admit to wanting to shake his hand?

Go on.. there must be someone out there... his number 1 fan???

LOL LOL LOL.

He defo doesn't have a ring of security. 1st he can't afford it. 2nd he doesn't need it.

If Akon comes in a club with 3 bodyguards im sure Mr Wong Tong doesnt need a full ring.

moveupandon
21-07-2009, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by moveupandon

True love!

Hahah... yeah... even if he was half-devoured... she would still be all over him cos he's such a pimp-daddy mofo and she's... well... obviously a dirty ho!

just i thought she'd need a bigger dick to satisfy her overworked hole! doubt kenneth has that... must be like a tickling for dear karly!

deeko1973
21-07-2009, 09:57 PM
Mr Pete Tong.... fud extraordinaire!

His little speech in the diary room was pathetic when he was getting a ticking off from BB... David Brent mode... trying to use big words and sound like the big man - London-style - ended up looking like a muppet!

shash
21-07-2009, 10:06 PM
slightly strange the way BB said "BB is disappointed in you", like he has jeopardised a mission .... hmmm

he was squirming though, I wonder if BB is one of the world's most dangerous men he kept going on about?