Notices

Rate this Entry

CBB21 Second Launch Opinions

Submit "CBB21 Second Launch Opinions" to MySpace Submit "CBB21 Second Launch Opinions" to Twitter Submit "CBB21 Second Launch Opinions" to StumbleUpon Submit "CBB21 Second Launch Opinions" to Google Submit "CBB21 Second Launch Opinions" to del.icio.us Submit "CBB21 Second Launch Opinions" to Facebook Submit "CBB21 Second Launch Opinions" to Digg
Posted 08-01-2018 at 06:29 PM by BBUK-Fan

So, the men entered on Friday!!!!

What a great bunch of men to pick.

First up was John Barnes, footballer and rapper legend. He had previously been revealed on BOTS and he is a gentleman. Such a kind man and I literally have him down as my favourite this series! Great guy.

Second to enter was Shane Jenek, known in drag as Courtney Act. I've heard RuPaul's Drag Race is popular and I was intrigued to see what he is like. His entrance will go down in history and was shocking, hilarious and embarrassing to watch all at once. His skirt fell off as he walked down the stairs and the part which he starts walking faster and gets near the spirally stairs and trying to put the skirt the right way round.
What a way to enter. He seems like a nice guy as Shane and seems great as Courtney.

Next up was Boyzone's very own Shane Lynch. I am now a fan of him because his VT was great and he seems very cool, calm and collective. I have seen him on BOTS and think he can go far...

Jonny Mitchell from Love Island entered next. Don't like him. Next!

Daniel O'Reilly is an unrecognisable name but his character Dapper Laughs might be familiar. I haven't been a fan of Dapper Laughs and I think Daniel is definitely there for the redemption arc. Not a fan and I don't like him that much.

Wayne Sleep, the ballet dancer was next. He's great. Small man but a big star. He reminds me of Leslie Jordan from CBB14. Wayne will get on great with the older women especially Amanda and Maggie. He will be a laugh and have fun.

Andrew Brady arrived. He's from The Apprentice 2017. I didn't like him at all on The Apprentice but he seems a lot less laddish and more likeable so far. He's not wearing the glasses and has probably quitened his business side. I'll keep my eye on him.

Lastly was Ginuwine. Rapper. Cool dude. I think he'll be a great addition and not a typical American so I can't wait to see him in action!

There we go! All 16 housemates are in. How exciting.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 525 Comments 1 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Good read