Notices

Rate this Entry

Today my day just got better and better.

Submit "Today my day just got better and better." to MySpace Submit "Today my day just got better and better." to Twitter Submit "Today my day just got better and better." to StumbleUpon Submit "Today my day just got better and better." to Google Submit "Today my day just got better and better." to del.icio.us Submit "Today my day just got better and better." to Facebook Submit "Today my day just got better and better." to Digg
Posted 04-06-2019 at 07:25 PM by DemolitionRed

This morning I rescued a daddy longlegs from my sink. I'd normally of run a mile but since hypnotherapy I've lost all fear of insects.

Then a baby starling flew in through the window at work. I managed to pick it up and feel its little heart fluttering in my hands; took it to the window and released it.

I left work and bumped into a dear friend of mine who just happens to be a priest. We went for coffee and I came away feeling really energised.

Then my best friend came round this afternoon and together we did some really productive craft work as well as put the world to rights.

Now I've just heard that Farage is about to lose his MEP status... it doesn't get better than that.

I love days like this.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 61 Comments 0 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments