Notices

Rate this Entry

Eurovision 2022 TiBB's Guide to Semi Final 2, May 12th BBC3

Submit "Eurovision 2022 TiBB's Guide to Semi Final 2, May 12th BBC3" to MySpace Submit "Eurovision 2022 TiBB's Guide to Semi Final 2, May 12th BBC3" to Twitter Submit "Eurovision 2022 TiBB's Guide to Semi Final 2, May 12th BBC3" to StumbleUpon Submit "Eurovision 2022 TiBB's Guide to Semi Final 2, May 12th BBC3" to Google Submit "Eurovision 2022 TiBB's Guide to Semi Final 2, May 12th BBC3" to del.icio.us Submit "Eurovision 2022 TiBB's Guide to Semi Final 2, May 12th BBC3" to Facebook Submit "Eurovision 2022 TiBB's Guide to Semi Final 2, May 12th BBC3" to Digg
Posted 05-05-2022 at 09:54 AM by Nicky91

1. Finland (The Rasmus - Jezebel)
''one of biggest rock acts in europe finally doing eurovision, with a song which is very much into their style as well, one problem is it strong enough to open this tough semi and stay memorable''
2. Israel (Michael Ben David - I'm)
''not even RuPaul would want this uninspiring mess of a wannabe fun song, next''
3. Serbia (Konstrakta - In Corpore Sano)
''a TiBB favourite maybe not, Meghan Markle tribute quirky fun bop about how important good health is''
4. Azerbaijan (Nadir Rustamli - Fade to Black)
''the irony of a song with the word fade in it, how this one fades easily from my memory, very boring and Nadir has the wrong genre here because he has a nice vocal''
5. Georgia (Circus Mircus - Lock me In)
''the real circus coming to the eurovision circus, now that is epic, unfortunately song wise feels very demo-ish but is very enjoyable overall''
6. Malta (Emma Muscat - I Am What I Am)
''bit of Bigger than Us meets Little Tot, but overall a very nice gospel pop ballad, which is very boppy, it is basic but it is so feel good''
7. San Marino (Achille Lauro - Stripper)
''in light of Maneskin's win, we get Achille Lauro this year, and he is even more edgy than Maneskin, also with a hint of village people tribute act in his performance, very much a joke act''
8. Australia (Sheldon Riley - Not the Same)
''strong vocals, very strong personal message about his autism and being gay''
9. Cyprus (Andromache - Ela)
''we get greek lyrics again from Cyprus, first time since 2013, very nice song and a very magical disney-ish performance in a shell, get it''
10. Ireland (Brooke - That's Rich)
''very dua lipa heavy influenced pop song, although performance feels quite amateurish compared to your average dua lipa performance''
11. North Macedonia (Andrea - Circles)
''typical case of where the singer is million times better than the song which goes completely nowhere, has nothing memorable going for it, performance is interesting though''
12. Estonia (Stefan - Hope)
''fans of western films will love this, music has a strong ennio morricone vibe to it, also very avicii hey brother, and he is a very good singer''
13. Romania (WRS - Llámame)
''Romania are back into their A-Game of sending fun latin pop songs, one problem do never rely on the backdrop too much, some of lyrics shown there are half blocked and that is awkward to see''
14. Poland (Ochman - River)
''perfect vocals, very good contemporary song, also very creepy, horror-ish performance with some ghost dancers''
15. Montenegro (Vladana - Breathe)
''how important it is to breathe, and covid related song, but very cringeworthy english lyrics, would've been better off in italian or montenegrin''
16. Belgium (Jeremie Makiese - Miss You)
''if you cannot dance, then don't dance, vocally he is good, but song goes nowhere, and even though it is R&B, it remains very flat and middle of the road''
17. Sweden (Cornelia Jakobs - Hold me Closer)
''if u are a fan of gaga's shallow, u love this, very strong shallow influence especially in the bridge part of the song, Cornelia's voice is very similar to Katie Melua's style''
18. Czech Republic (We Are Domi - Lights Off)
''very strong EDM anthemic banger, very charismatic vocalist, very impressive lightshow performance''
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 46 Comments 0 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments