Notices

Rate this Entry

T'arctic Monkehs

Submit "T'arctic Monkehs" to MySpace Submit "T'arctic Monkehs" to Twitter Submit "T'arctic Monkehs" to StumbleUpon Submit "T'arctic Monkehs" to Google Submit "T'arctic Monkehs" to del.icio.us Submit "T'arctic Monkehs" to Facebook Submit "T'arctic Monkehs" to Digg
Posted 23-11-2009 at 06:19 PM by Gemmer-x

Okay so this is my first [and probs last] blog-izzle so i apologise in advance if it's abit ****e..

So last night i went to see the arctic monkeys. They were amazinggggg live, sero i had such a good time. We was standing, on the 2nd row I BET THAT YOU LOOK GOOD ON THE DANCEFLOOOOR

Even the support act, eagles of death metal started to grow on me despite them being all old and greasy. and playing ****ty death metal music which i'm not a fan of.

The only thing wrong with the night [as well as running for the bus and missing it aha oh and this fat girl in front of us kept dropping her guts, ew it keep STINKING.] was all the pushing and shoving. it seriously got on my tits after abit. there was this huge moshpit behind me and i was like woooah get me away from that! and i know, i know it's a standing gig what do i expect? but i dunooor it was just doing my head in.. like 6ft lads ramming into the back of me grrr. now my arms are all bruised and my legs are killing but i thoroughly enjoyed myself and would recommend seeing arctic monkeys
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 583 Comments 1 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Glad you had a kinda of good time,lol! I could never do mosh pits!