Notices

Rate this Entry

It's the Final Countdown!!!

Submit "It's the Final Countdown!!!" to MySpace Submit "It's the Final Countdown!!!" to Twitter Submit "It's the Final Countdown!!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "It's the Final Countdown!!!" to Google Submit "It's the Final Countdown!!!" to del.icio.us Submit "It's the Final Countdown!!!" to Facebook Submit "It's the Final Countdown!!!" to Digg
Posted 24-08-2010 at 06:30 PM by Abhorsen

Apart from JJ, who is a prat, the final is full to the brim of great HMs. At last a BB final that isn't a bunch of wanke*rs.

Josie, a smart cookie who has made her way to final by a combination of cultivation of 'the girl next door' image and a genuine charm that also happens to be part of her personality anyway.

Andrew, being himself has got this unassuming geek to the final along with his friend and soon to be lover, Mario, anyone notice Mario is almost an anagram of Melon!

Mario, what a crazy weirdo! Brilliant guy who should have got more airtime. He made it through the battle with the so called *beautiful people* to assume his rightful place in the final.

Dave, keeping his opinions to himself has been Dave's lifesaver as a HM. But you can't argue with the amount of times he has faced the vote and stayed in the house - maybe God is watching over him? LOL.

JJ, who the fu** is this that pr*t?

The best BB final ever is tonight!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1159 Comments 1 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I completely agree Abhorden.
    It certainly was the best ever final and proof that nice CAN BE entertaining..
    I think this was my favourite BB...
    The Ultimate Big Brother is a reminder of years gone by.. where people don't stand up for one another and are afraid of speaking out against bullying.. hmmm.. BB 11, yes I'm sure now, is the best house ever.